Different Me

Love and Acceptance

Three days have passed but Donghae didn't seen Yoona in her classes, in fact he still secretly wants to see Yoona. He's worried right now, he can't even talk to Taecyeon or Yuri because he's keeping his pride. He just shook his head and act like he doesn't care. He's grateful that after he said such hurtful things to Jessica, she didn't bother him anymore but he always caught her stealing glances at him, but he doesn't really care.

Taecyeon, on the other hand, waited for Yuri to come out of her class to ask about Yoona. 

"Taec! I think we really need your help. Me and aunt were so worried about her. She doesn't want to go out of her room and even eat. Her can't even sleep continuously because of nightmares and she cries everytime she wakes up." Yuri said.

"I have to go to her right now. Will you accompany me?" Taecyeon asked.

"Ok...Let's go." Yuri said.

They reached Yoona's house and her aunt greeted them. Taecyeon immediately goes to her room with her aunt's permission.

"Yoong?" he entered her room after he knocked.

Yoona turned her head to the door, "What the hell are you doing here?" she asked angrily.

"Yoong...please I'm sorry. I know I made a mistake." he begged.

"I forgave you with what you did to me right? Then you still showed them the video? How dare you!!!" she hits his shoulders really hard.

"No I didn't! It was Jess..." Taecyeon stopped himself from mentioning her name but Yoona isn't slow to get it.

"Jessica? I will kill her! You know how much I'm hurt right now? I don't want to go to school anymore. I can't face all of the students there. Because of what you did to me, you and Jessica!" she started to cry. "Get out!" she stood up and pushed Taecyeon out of her room, she locked  the door.

Taecyeon just sighed and went down. Aunt and Yuri asked him what happened, and they become hopeless. They were worried about her because she's forgetting her studies too, how about her future...

 

The next day, Taecyeon goes to Yoona's house to fetch her. But aunt asked him to go to her room because she's still laying on her bed and has no plan to got to school again. If she doesn't go to school, she might get expelled.

"Get up Yoong!" he barged in to her room and removed her blankets from her and pulled her to get up.

"I don't want to!!! Leave me alone here..." she shouted at him. Taecyeon didn't listen to him and just carried her to tub and turned the shower. She's now wet with the water.

"I said I don't want to..." she cried, her aunt cried too because she's hurt with what's happening to her niece. Taecyeon, then pulled her up and hugged her tight.

"Yoona...please...Don't be like this. I Don't want to see you like this. I love you..." he's hugging her tight while Yoona's crying. This time, Yoona hugged him back.

 

Back at school...

"Thank God, we're not late." Taecyeon said to Yoona while they're still in the car.

"Yeah... and thank you too." she stared outside. 

Taecyeon parked the car and goes out immediately to open the door on Yoona's side.

 

Donghae is talking with Eunhyuk when a connivance happening at the hallway, students are gossiping again.

"What again???" Eunhyuk shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know..." Donghae frowned. Then they just walked to their classes.

Then the students moved aside as the school's most famous walked through the corridors. Taecyeon was left at the locker room to get something so he let Yoona walk alone to her class.

"Oh my god! She's already here..." girl 1 said.

"Yeah...I thought she's going to drop." girl 2 said.

"She really is a b-bi..." girl 1 paused talking as Yoona stopped in front of her and gives her a death glare.

"Look...you're ugly! So that means you have no right to gossip about other people." Yoona then looked at her from head to toe and continued walking to her class. The girl's knee suddenly felt weak by what Yoona just said to her.

"It's her...the old her..." girl 1 said. 

Yoona at the classroom keep on using her phone until the teacher scolded her and asked her to put her phone on her bag. 

"This subject bores me to death!" she stood up and walked out the room. Everyone was shocked even Yuri.

Yoona went on the school grounds and sat on a bench. Donghae is on a break already, from his classroom he looked outside the window. The girl sitting on the bench caught his attention, her back looks familiar. Then the girl suddenly turn to her side and he saw that it's Yoona. But she's a different Yoona, the way he dresses up and the way she wears make up and the way she acts. He rushed there to meet Yoona, but as he goes closer he saw her pulling something out of her bag. He runs quickly to her and grabs the thing.

"This is bad for your health." he said to her snatching her cigarette. Yoona looked up and saw that it's Donghae, she glared at him.

"So? What is it to you? Do you care?" she grabbed her bag and stood up and walked away. Donghae followed her and grabbed her arm.

"Wait!" he said. But Yoona pulled her arm from him.

"Look! Are you stupid or what? Leave me alone, I don't know you!" she said and walked faster. Donghae followed her again but there comes Taecyeon and greets Yoona with a smile and a hug.

"Why are you here? Has your class ended?" Taecyeon asked her.

"No...It's just that I'm so bored with that old lady." she meanly said. Donghae was shocked by what he heard from Yoona. She isn't nice anymore, and it seemed like she's not interested in studying anymore.

Taecyeon wrapped his arm on Yoona's shoulder. "That's not right! Of course you have to study, it's for your future." he calmly said.

"Oh yeah...thanks for reminding me." she replied. As she and Taecyeon walked to go to the library, someone appeared in front of them.

"Oh...what a lovey dovey! Looks like you came back to your old self?" Jessica chuckled.

"Yoona, don't mind her." Taecyeon grabs her hand.

"Why? Going to cry again, cry all you can!" Jessica laughed.

Yoona stared at her eyes furiously. "Don't let me lose my temper, !"

"What? ? Who?" Jessica laughed harder, Yoona slapped her so hard that she fell on the ground with her bleeding lips. Yoona went down and grabbed her collar and slap her both cheeks. Taecyeon pulled her up to stop slapping Jessica.

A lot of people saw it and they were so shocked. Yuri came over to Yoona too to calm her down for she's so angry with Jessica. Donghae came running there because Eunhyuk called him about what's happening.

Donghae helped Jessica up, she's crying because of the pain. Yoona looked at them angrily and walked out.

"Oppa..." Jessica cried. 

"Take her to the clinic." Donghae asked Eunhyuk, and followed Yoona with Taecyeon and Yuri.

 

"Wait!" Donghae called them. "What's that, Yoona?"

Yoona turned around to face him. "I gave her a lesson she won't forget." she smirked. Taecyeon tried to interfere with the talk but Yuri stopped him.

"You...You are not Yoona whom I..." Donghae has been cut by her.

"Yes! I'm not that Yoona anymore. I'm not that weak, fragile girl who easily cries!" she yelled at him. "So, leave me alone!" she runs away and Taecyeon followed her. Yuri shook her head, feeling sorry for Donghae. She followed her friends too.

 

 

 

Yoona has changed but it's worst.

Donghae still loves her, what can he do to for her now?