This Feeling

Love and Acceptance

It's weekend, almost all of the students attended the gathering at the bar. Eunhyuk entered the place with Donghae, Jessica goes toward them and greeted them. Eunhyuk responded but Donghae ignored her and just passed on her side pretending he didn't notice her. He sat down to a couch and ordered a drink.

"Wow bro! You drink now?"Eunhyuk .

"I know my limits." he said. 

After some time Yoona and Yuri entered the place. Donghae doesn't want to see her in short outfits, but who is he to stop her this time? What he did is guard Yoona on what she's going to do. He is searching for Taecyeon but he is not there for her. Yuri and Yoona dance on the dance floor then suddenly Yuri signaled Yoona that she has to go to the comfort room, it was too loud. Donghae saw Yuri going on where he is, it's the way to the comfort room.

"Yuri..." Donghae grabbed her arm.

"What?" she glared at him. 

"Where's Taecyeon?" he asked.

"Why do you have to know? To snatch Yoona away?" she assumed.

"No...I just..." he got interrupted.

"To tell you the truth, he's on his way now. So will you please let go of my arm, I have to go somewhere." he pulled her arm away as Donghae loosened the grip.

 

Donghae went back to his seat, and was surprised at Yoona dancing to some random man. The man is no other than Nichkhun, he's a school's famous varsity player. Donghae just watched them and he promised that one wrong move from Nichkhun and he will go there and punch him. After some time, Yoona got tired of dancing so she walks away from Nichkhun but Nichkhun grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. Yoona pushes him as she looks at him disgustingly. She can't push Nichkhun, he's just so strong.

"Let me go, you jerk!" Yoona tried to push him again.

"You're mine tonight, babe. Don't worry, I'll be gentle." he said.

"What the hell are you talking about, I don't want you." she said.

"Come on...Don't be shy.." Nichkhun moved his face closer to Yoona's, but she turned her head to the side. Donghae's blood is boiling in anger so he stood up and walked fast to them before Nichkhun can do something to her. But before he reached Nichkhun, someone already has grabbed his collar and punched him.

"Taec!" Yoona rushed at his back. "Thank God, you came."

Yuri went out of the comfort room and didn't saw what happen. 

"You'll pay for this!" Nichkhun shouted at Taecyeon as he wipe the blood at his lips. His friends helped him stood up.

"That punch isn't enough for you?" Taecyeon bravely asked. "Watch your moves or you'll get more of that." he said and grabbed Yoona away and went outside the bar.

"I-it was supposed to be me..." Donghae whispered. Yuri who's still there heard him.

"What?" Yuri asked.

"It was supposed to be me who saved her from him. It should be me...."Donghae said, and Yuri felt the pain in his words.

"Gotta go Hae!" she said goodbye and walked out of the place too. "He really loves Yoona..." Yuri thought. "Should I tell her? No! He must be the one to tell it to her."

 

Taecyeon dropped Yuri at her house then took Yoona to her house. Before Yoona could go out of the car, he stopped her.

"What? You're going to scold me?" she asked defensively.

"Yes! What a hard-headed you are! That guy almost kiss you!" he yelled at her.

"Hmp! That's the Yoona they want to see right?" she said.

"Can you please move on? I know you saw Donghae there that's why you're acting like that earlier. You want to make him jealous?" he frankly said.

"I just want to prove him that his absence is not a loss for me." she said, then looked away from Taecyeon.

"No! I can see it in your eyes...you are not over him. Please Yoona, just forget about him." he said and pulled Yoona to a hug. "Why don't you love me instead?"

Yoona pushed him slightly, "Sorry Taec..."

"Is that all you can say? Sorry? I'll still wait for you Yoong, I will." he said. "Sorry, I've scolded you. Good night."

"That guy...scolded me, then saying sorry that he did that? He's just spoiling me." she sighed. "But I love this feeling, the feeling of being important again."

 

 

 

Is Yoona falling for Taecyeon already? What do you think?

How about our YoonHae???