True Feelings

Love and Acceptance

Taecyeon, Yoona and Yuri are inside the car but Yuri received a text message from her club's vice president, that she has to go back to school. 

"Sorry, but I have to go back. Just drop me at the bus stop, I'll just commute." Yuri said.

Taecyeon stopped his car at the bus stop and Yuri goes out. "Take care, Yul." he said. Yoona just smiled at her.

"It's same smile of the nice Im Yoona." Yuri thought to herself. How she wanted to see that smile more often, she misses her best friend, her sweet best friend.

 

Taecyeon drives his car and went to a park.

"What are we doing here?" Yoona finally speaks.

"Remember this place?" Taecyeon asked her. Yoona goes out of the car and examine the place, she turned to Taecyeon with a smile.

"Yeah! I remember, this is our favorite place as kids." she said.

"Actually...not just as kids. We always go here everytime he have a problem, everytime you cry...You are such a cry baby." Taecyeon chuckled.

Yoona looked down and there's silence everywhere.

"Yoona? Sorry...Are you okay?"Taecyeon stepped closer to her and hold her shoulders. She's sobbing. He suddenly hugged her.

"Until now, you can always cry on my shoulder for free. You can make my shirt wet with your tears, you can even punch me hard if you wanted to, to let your anger out. I won't mind..." he said and she cried hard, touched by Taecyeon's words.

"Yoona...if you'll give me a chance to love you, I will. I will accept even your flaws and I'm promising it to you. You don't have to explain anymore everytime you did something wrong, because I will always forgive you before you ask for it." he said, caressing her hair. "I love you, Yoona."

"Sorry Taec..." she said. She can't get over Donghae that fast, he's her one great love. Taecyeon cannot hold his tears anymore, he knew that Yoona isn't like what people think of. She doesn't want people to step on her that's why she pretends to be an opposite of her. She just showed the real her when Donghae came to her life, but Donghae is such a jerk, he broke her heart into a million pieces. How he wished that he's Donghae.

They stayed there for some time and Yoona's now laughing at Taecyeon's jokes. Taecyeon did that, for her to forget about Donghae even for a short time.

"Taec...Thank you." she smiled.

"No problem...we're friends right? Can I ask a favor Miss?" Taecyeon said.

"Sure you can." she chuckled.

"Will you always wear that smile everytime?" he asked.

"I won't promise you, but I'll try."  She sighed.

 

"Hey bro!" Eunhyuk called Donghae. "How about we go to the bar this weekend?"

Donghae thinks for a while. "S-sure..." he agreed.

"Oh great! I thought you'll gonna reject my invitation again." Eunhyuk laughed. "Almost all our batch mates are invited too. So...you can expect Yoona there."

"Pssh..." he shook his head.

"Why? It's the place where you first met her right?" Eunhyuk added. Donghae then starts reminiscing the past, their deal within one week, the change in her, their development, everything!!!

"Is it my fault?" he whispered.

"Huh? You're saying something?"Eunhyuk asked.

"Nothing! Forget it! I'm going home." he said. Then they parted ways.

 

When Donghae entered their house, his mom hugged him. He's surprised.

"I'm so proud of you...At last, you broke up with that woman." his mom smiled.

"Ahhh...here we go again. I don't want to talk about it." he frowned.

"I heard what she did to Jessica. Jessica called here crying." his mom said.

"I don't care about Jessica. I don't like her." Donghae insisted.

"But I like her for you." his mom chuckled.

"I told you I don't. If you like her, the marry her." Donghae was so pissed, he's about to be slapped by his mom. "Please mom...If you love me, won't you be happy to see me with the one I truly love? Yes, me and Yoona broke up but I still love her. And I want her back." he said and he went straight to his room.

When he got there, he got his phone with a new number and dialed Yoona's number.

"Yoboseyo?" Yoona answered the phone. But Donghae didn't replied. "Yoboseyo? Who is this?" Yoona asked once again, but Donghae could not speak, all he wants now is just to hear Yoona's sweet voice again. He heard Yoona sighed on the other line, she hung up. He wanted to have a long conversation with Yoona like before, he wanted to hear her once again say 'I love you' to him. He wanted to hear how worried she is when she learned that he hasn't eaten yet, asking him how's his day everyday, ask him about his mom even if his mom doesn't like her. He misses everything about Yoona, he misses Yoona. Now Yoona has changed, he blamed himself for he knew that it was entirely his fault. He didn't listen to her at the first place, he didn't let her explain, he didn't even bother to call her during her absences to know if she's ok. 

"Aish! I'm such a loser!" he said as he banged his head on the wall. "Yoona...I'm sorry...I miss you...I love you..." he cried. His mom heard him, she's outside his room. She's hurt seeing her son like this.

"I think, I'm giving up." she sighed. "I don't want to force him to Jessica anymore. I'm sorry son, I promise to do everything I can to bring your love back to you." she said.

 

 

 

Sorry for a short chapter...hope you still like it. Thanks for the comments :D

If you have any suggestions, just send me a message. thank you :D