Luhan's POV

Luhan's POV

"This is it." Luhan thought standing on the stage staring at all the fans. 

 

Each of the fans held up a sign that had their bias' name or photo with a little message in the end.

 

"This has been such an adventure..." Luhan whispered.

 

He looked at all the fans screaming and chanting their names. He couldn't believe this was going to be his last concert. His last concert with his 4 group members Xiumin, Lay, Chen, and Tao. This was going to be his last performance with them. He was going to join the rest of the idols that had filed a lawsuit against SM like Kris.

 

He thought back to the time all of them were trainees and didn't know each other. He remembered the awkward silence exchanged between the 11 boys in the room with him. He remembered when the CEO of SM told them that they'd be a group called EXO and be split into 2 groups, one Korean and one Mandarin.

 

Luhan closed his eyes thinking back to the time where everything was just starting out for all of them. 

 

"LUHAN! LUHAN! LUHAN!" The fans continued to chant. 

 

He opened his eyes and realized how he was going to let down millions of EXO-L fans like Kris.

 

He didn't even know if half of them were recovered from Kris' damage when he had left in May. Would him leaving damage them more? Would the fans hate him for leaving like Kris? 

 

Luhan's eyes began to water and a small sad smile was formed on his pink lips.

 

"Thank you for this wonderful adventure... I will always treasure these memories." He thought and felt his tears finally roll down his cheeks.

 

He wiped his escaped tears and looked down at the floor. He couldn't stand the beautiful sight of all their fans smiling. Those smiles were soon going to turn into frowns once they found out he was leaving.

 

Throughout the whole concert the members had stuck to Luhan like glue. They knew it was his last concert before he left EXO. They didn't want the older male to go, losing one was enough. The thought of a second member leaving was unbearable. 

 

The concert was coming to its end and the 5 boys bowed to the crowd of fans thanking them for being the best fans any idol could ask for.

 

Luhan was reluctant to leave the stage due to the fact it was going to be the last time the fans were going to see him on stage with the EXO members and as an EXO member, but with a heavy heart he walked away from the stage with tears threatening to fall once again.  

 

"I will miss this." Luhan muttered before walking away towards the backstage to go home. 

 

"Luhan gege," Tao mumbled.

 

Luhan looked at the younger male and smiled at him.

 

"Be a good maknae, okay?" Luhan said.

 

Tao looked away trying to hide the fact his eyes were watering.

 

"First, Kris gege now my Luhan gege..." Tao whispered thinking the older male didn't hear.

 

"I'm sorry," Luhan apologized. 

 

"I'm sorry for breaking our promise. I'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry we aren't one anymore." Luhan said.

 

"I'm sorry for stopping everything and leaving you all behind." Luhan added.

 

At this point, Luhan's voice began to crack and his tears were all over his cheeks. He couldn't believe this was goodbye now. He wasn't going to go back with the 4 members to the dorm, but back to his home where his parents were. 

 

Tao only stayed silent. Tao knew Luhan needed to leave EXO due to his health and being treated like a robot like Kris.

 

"You can leave too, you know..." Luhan said.

 

Tao shook his head and hugged Luhan suddenly.

 

"I would if I could, gege." Tao said now crying in Luhan's arms.

 

Tao didn't take Kris leaving well and took him over 3 months to get over the fact his favorite gege had left EXO for good. He had just recovered and now another one of his favorite geges was leaving too.

 

"Kris and I will visit, I promise.“ Luhan said rubbing Tao's back trying to comfort him.

 

"And we'll always support you guys... We'll always support EXO." Luhan said.

 

Tao continued to sob in Luhan's arms unaware of the fact the 3 other members were watching the whole thing. Xiumin, Lay, and Chen couldn't believe another one of their best friends was going to leave EXO.

 

Xiumin was going to be the one to take care of EXO M now that the leader and one of the oldest left. He didn't think that things were going to turn out this way. He didn’t think EXO was going to fall apart so soon. He thought they’d be ot12 until the end. 

 

"Are you guys just going to watch us or are you going to say goodbye to me?" Luhan said smiling at the 3 members.

 

The 3 other members gave Luhan small sad smiles and joined the hug.

 

“Well… this is really it, huh?” Luhan said to the members. 

 

Each one of them stared at Luhan with sadness in their eyes. They didn’t want him to go yet. 

 

“Goodbye….” Luhan finally said and gave each of the members long hugs.

 

“Aren’t you going to say bye to the other 6?” Chen said. 

 

Luhan looked at Chen and shook his head. 

 

“I was hoping you guys could tell them goodbye for me….” Luhan said. 

 

Tao clenched his fist unable to take in what was happening. Luhan was leaving like Kris and did not want to say goodbye to the 6 other members.

 

“Gege, you have to say goodbye to them yourself. We’re not going to do it.” Tao said firmly.

 

Xiumin nodded and looked at Luhan with a small smile.

 

“Say goodbye to them before you leave. I’m sure Sehun will want to hear goodbye from you and not from us.” Xiumin said.

 

Luhan sighed and just nodded his head. He didn’t want to say goodbye to the other 6 members because he knew it would just make it even harder to leave especially since his best friend, Sehun, was one of those 6 members.

 

Luhan made his way to his car and before he left, he took one last look at the 4 members getting in the van and each of them waving goodbye to Luhan who wasn’t going to be in the car ride back to the dorms.

 

Luhan waved back and drove away to his home, the one he grew up in, the one where he decided he wanted to become a trainee, the one that he was going to be back to after so many years.

 

“I’m leaving SM, not EXO.” Luhan muttered hoping that his fans would understand once the news got out about him leaving.

 

When Luhan arrived home, he was greeted by his parents who had big smiles on their faces happy that their baby boy was finally back home where he belonged. He checked his Instagram and Weibo and saw that the news of him leaving EXO had already been posted everywhere. 

 

He read all the comments from the fans and saw how much he hurt them. He didn’t know how to apologize to them or to make it up to them. All he could offer was a few words to comfort them.

 

That’s when he decided to post something on Instagram. 

 

“I just wanna all of you to know that I love you all.” he posted. 

 

He was aware his english was off, but he only hoped his fans would understand what he meant. He also had posted a message on his Weibo…

 

“I’m home.” it said. 

 

The two words that had brought tears in both fans around the world and the EXO members eyes.

 

That’s right, Luhan was home now. He was really home and never returning to EXO. This was the end of his life being an EXO member.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I hope you enjoyed this one shot! I apologize for any mistakes I was too lazy to read it over & fix it LOL. 

 

I'm being a horrible author oops sorry ~ 

 

Thank you for reading ^^ ~ Feel free to request any kpop idols for one shots and what not LOL. 

 

Comments/feedback are much appreciated!!