A Date with Sehun !

One Shots : Dates with EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A Date With Sehun

“Oh No... “ Yu Jin muttered as she opened her fridge. Nothing was inside. And when she said nothing, it meant nothing (weird, huh?). The fridge was completely empty. Not even an egg was seen. There was only a small piece of expired cheese inside. Forever alone. In a big fridge. 

She sighed. She hated grocery shopping.  

I wonder when did I last go grocery shopping..

“Wow.. When did you last go grocery shopping?” a voice spoke out her thoughts.

Yu Jin turned to see her boyfriend and found him standing right beside her while inspecting the empty fridge.

“Well.. Nothing we can do now.. Let’s go grocery shopping!” Sehun beamed excitedly at the idea of going grocery shopping slash snacks.

“Yeah, wait here. I’m going to grab my purse” Yu Jin said before taking a step to her room. A warm han grabbed her wrist. Yu Jin turned an gave him a ‘ what? ’ look. Sehun grinned

“ No need for that. Do you forget that you have a rich boyfriend over here?”

Yu Jin raised a brow.

“ Look at you. So cocky. Bragging about your ‘riches’ in front of you poor little girlfriend” she mocked.

This time Sehun was the one who raised his eyebrows.

“ You mean, being an heiress to the biggest mobile hone company in Korea and having a big mansion in Gangnam are called poor, you poop?”

“Hey!” she frowned.

“Ah.. I don’t care. I want to go buy snacks” Sehun went out of the mansion with a frowning girl behind him. Yu Jin kept on complaining about him giving her names. Like usual.

“We’re here!” Sehun beamed for the second time that day and dragged brought her into the supermarket. He quickly went and grabbed a trolly before pushing it in. Yu Jin – still with her grumpy face – asked to go to the vegetables section first but Sehun shook his head frantically with a pout. Yu Jin grumpily took the trolly and quickly pushed it to the vegetables section.

 

“I think I need some meat now..” Yu Jin said eyeing the now-full cart. She began pushing the cart to the meat section and picked up some meat when a loud yell was heard.

“Yu Jin-ah ! Try this ! This is so delicious! Daebak!” Sehun yelled enthusiastically emphasising each words clearly while stuffing his mouth with the grilled meat. He was in the testing section and the ahjumma wasn’t pleased.

Yu Jin covered her red face with her hands as people started to glance at her. She bowed a little for a few times while muttering some apologies.

“Bring your brother away, young lady” the ahjumma said annoyed.

“Hey! I am her boy-“ Yu Jin covered his mouth with her palm and muttered an apology. She quickly grabbed Sehun and dragged him to the snacks section while glaring at him.

“Why didn’t you tell her I am your boyfriend? I repeat b-o-y-f-r-i-e-n-d” Sehun frowned. However Yu Jin ignored his question, and statement.

“Hey! Why did you do that? It was so embarrass-” “Snaaccckkksssss !”

Yu Jin sighed and closed her eyes.

“Why did I date this idiot at the first place?” she muttered.

“Because you love this idiot” Yu Jin didn’t expect Sehun to listen to her. Moreover answer her. It wasn’t supposed to be heard.

“I wonder how did I cope with you for 3 years without complaining?”

“Love is blind and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter