A Baking Date with Luhan !

One Shots : Dates with EXO!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Baking Date With Luhan !

“Another new day ! “ Jae Rin beamed as she unlocked her cafe door. As usual just like every morning, right in front of her was her boyfriend for 2 years now, holding a new bouquet of orchids. He smiled at her making his eyes disappeared in his smile.

“Hey baby” he said handing the flowers to her. Jae Rin blushed at the nickname. Not that he never called her that before. In fact he called her that every single day but the effect of the nickname still lingered around her (and forever will).

“Hi Lu!” she took the flowers and put it in the empty vase besides the cashier. She arranged the flowers gently and thoroughly before turning back to him.

“Why don’t you sit? I’m going to the kitchen!” Jae Rin said as she pointed at one of the empty tables there. Luhan glanced at the direction she was pointing and pouted. He shook his head making Jae Rin tilted hers in confusion.

“ Why not? Are you going somewhere? “ she said and unconciously pouted just like what her boyfriend was doing. Luhan’s expression changed instantly as he pinched her cheeks.

“ Aigoo.. I’m not going anywhere. Just let me in your kitchen okay? Okay? Okay? Bbuing?” he said with efforts even by lifting up his fists to do aegyo.

This is definitely not Luhan.

“Okay..” she answered  hesitantly while giving him a look. He shrugged and proceed to go to the kitchen with Jae Rin tailing him from behind.

 

 

“Luhan! What are you doing!? You are ruining my cake! It is supposed to be soft and smooth not hard and rough! Even dogs won’t eat this thing! Why are you helping me in the first place? And why did I allow you to? Urgh.. “

This was Park Jae Rin. She was always overly-sensitive over cakes and coffees. They had to be perfect when they were served if they weren’t, then be prepared to listen to her harsh comments. She could rant the whole day about her ‘precious’ flour, butter, eggs wasted without stopping. Their days could be spent by Jae Rin’s constant nagging about her grocery shopping, newest cake recipes and everything related to her pastry hobby. Even Xiumin, her whole-life bestfriend, asked him how he could bear up with her this whole time in which Luhan just smiled and said ‘ love is blind ‘

“Yeah baby, sorry” he said and pecked her cheeks.

“No. Kisses. Allowed. In. My. Humble. Territory.” She said glaring at him while trying to fix up the mess he made. Luhan raised a brow and her and smirked to himself.

“Oh really?”

“Yes”

“I’m so gonna be honored to change that”

“Wha-“ Jae Rin widened her eyes as her lips was sealed with his before he pulled away. It wasn’t a long kiss but a bit too long to say it’s a peck.

Luhan grinned before the back of his head was smackerd by Jae Rin making the flour on her palms spread all over his hair. Luhan stared at her in disbelief but then changed to his playful expression.

“ You started it. Game. On “ he said grinning before grabbing a handful of flour. He poured the flour all over Jae Rin and he even caressed her cheeks with the flour on his palms.

And the flour fight began.

 

 

“You are so cruel !” Jae Rin whined in disbelief as she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter