{Chapter 2}

I Love You, My Enemy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

Teen Top - Love U♥

 

L.Joe composed this song and it's so asdfghjkl♥ Oh and did you all know L.Joe is good friends with Yeollie? 
Haha , are there also Angels here? ♥  Exo♥TeenTop ^^

 

Hope you'll enjoy this chapter , our lovely readers!~♥

 

 

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

"IT'S SO HOT!"

YoonMi complained , fanning herself with her hand. SooYeon just nodded , agreeing.

They were in the gymnasium for the prom dance practice. They are one of the 10 selected students. 

"Can't they turn on the aircon? I mean , they did not just put it  there for nothing , right?" YoonMi said.

SooYeon shrugged , "Maybe they just put it there for display," she said , laughing at her own joke.  YoonMi gave her a weird look. SooYeon frowned and nudged her , "Yah! At least laugh," 

YoonMi rolled her eyes and shook her head , "I don't want to," 

"Pfft , Then don't," SooYeon said and pouted. 

Suddenly , Mrs. Son and Mr.Lee went inside the gymnasium. 

"Good Morning Mrs. Son and Mr.Lee!" All of them greeted. 

"So I'm guessing you all are the 10 selected students for prom dance?" Mr .Lee asked. 

YoonMi secretly rolled her eyes and uttered, "Isn't it obvious?"

"Yes , ma'am!" All of them replied. 

"Okay , so since there are 5 boys and 5 girls , we'll have 5 pairs,"

"Please don't let me be partnered with Minyoung," Sehun , who was beside them , said , hugging SooYeon's arm like a child who wants his candy .

YoonMi and SooYeon laughed at him . "I hope it'll be MinYoung for you , " YoonMi teased.

Sehun rolled his eyes , "I hope it'll be Chanyeol for you,"

YoonMi's eyes slightly widened and suddenly went shut. She looked away and stayed silent.

SooYeon smacked Sehun's head . "She started first!" He whined , making SooYeon roll her eyes at his childishness.

"I'll announce the pairs now," Mrs.Son said. 

"You should," YoonMi uttered again , making SooYeon shook her head at her silliness.

"First pair is Kim YoonMi and Park ChanYeol ," 

Sehun bursts into laughter , holding his stomach. SooYeon couldn't help but to laugh as well. 

"Yah!" YoonMi shouted , glaring at the two of them. 

"Oh god , this is hillarious," Sehun said , wiping the imaginary tears from his eyes. SooYeon giggled , "I'm sorry," she sheepishly grinned at YoonMi , before glancing at Chanyeol and saw him with an unreadable expression. She shrugged it off and paid attention to Mrs. Son and Mr. Lee .

"2nd pair is Kim Hyoyeon and Lee Hyuk Jae,"

" 3rd pair is Oh Se Hun and..."

"Please don't let it be Minyoung.." Sehun uttered.

"Hae MinYoung! Hae MinYoung!" YoonMi chanted , recieving a glare from Sehun. SooYeon giggled at the two of them. 

"Jung SooYeon," Mrs. Son announced . 

"WOOH!" Sehun shouted , jumping around happily. All of them looked at him weirdly.

Sehun cleared his throat , realizing what he just did. "Uh , Sorry," he said , scratching his head , his cheeks turned bright pink.

Soon , they turned their attention away from him. "Ha! You just embarassed yourself!" YoonMi said and stuck her tongue out.

"Ha! You just embarassed yourself," Sehun imitated , rolling his eyes.

"Shush," SooYeon said , paying attention to Mrs. Son and Mr. Lee

"4th pair is Hae MinYoung and Kris Wu," 

"Oh my god," Sehun , YoonMi and SooYeon heard a voice from behind.

The three of them turned around and saw Kris with a dark expression. 

"What's wrong , hyung?" Sehun asked. Kris looked at MinYoung's direction and gave her an unamused look.

"She's not my style," he said , shaking his head. The three of them laughed at him. 

"There  there," Sehun said , patting his hyung's back.

***

Soon enough  , Mrs. Son and Mr. Lee started teaching the cheoreography. 

"Guys, first step is you need to hold each other's hands,"

SooYeon and Sehun held hands easily without hesitaion. 

YoonMi mentally groaned. She glanced at Chanyeol and awkwardly held hands with him. YoonMi's heart started beating faster , how she missed those hands she used to touch and play with. She was already feeling quite happy until Chanyeol spoke , "Your hand is so rough," he complained.

YoonMi rolled her eyes. "Deal with it,"

Chanyeol bit his lip , trying to hide the smile that was forming on his lips.

On the other hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter