Fifteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day has come where Kai and Krystal were challenged to hold a small party to celebrate their daughter’s birthday. Since their house hasn’t enough space to receive guests, so they finally chose a small outdoor restaurant which located not to far from their house as the venue. The garden itself has already transformed into a beautiful castle-themed Frozen, as Haeun’s wish.

 

Jung Soojung herself who designed the party decorations which dominated with blue and white, the birthday cake even shaped like an iceberg with snowflakes around it. While a big royal court-shaped background as the main stage reinforces theme of the party itself.

 

MC 2 : Whooaah that’s so beautiful, oh I want it on my birthday

MC 1 : True, it’s princess Anna and Elsa’s castle. Oh look at the birthday girl, aigoo she’s so cute and pretty *pointing at the screen which showing Kim Haeun on the maxi dress that similar to princess Anna’s in movie.

MC 3 : and look at her parents, omagah! they’re indeed fashion icons, Kai and Krystal are truly fashionista!

 

Just like the theme, Kai was wearing a black suit with a bow tie around his neck, while his wife looks incredibly stunning in a blue maxi dress with hair braided sideways. Their appearances really resemble prince and princess from a fairy tale. They made it. They made Haeun’s wish came true.

 

“Woow princess Elsa” Luna spread her hands to hug Soojung who welcomed her members arrival.

“Oh thank you for coming unnies” she sincerely said while hugging Luna, Victoria and Amber alternately.

“You prepared all this?” Amber suspiciously asked when Soojung broke their hug

“Of course! Haha I’m not alone, Jongin oppa also helped me preparing all of this”

“Whoahh it’s so beautiful, Soojung-ah” … and the leader was still amazed to see the decoration.

Soojung smiled proudly as she invited her unnies to come in, “Enjoy the party you guys. Oh Shinee oppas are there” She pointed at the corner where Kai was busy chatting with Taemin and Jonghyun.

“Got it! But where’s the birthday girl?” Amber asked, she raised a big box for Haeun’s birthday gift.

“Hmm I don’t know, last time I saw her with Jungah noona. Maybe ommoni take her somewhere” Soojung shrugged nonchalantly

“Oh wow your in laws here too?” the FX members were shock while Soojung could only nod her head innocently,

“Uhuh, it’s Haeun birthday anyway. Of course her grandma, grandpa, aunties and uncles are invited, Jessica unnie even just came” she pointed at her sister who was talking with Kai’s oldest sister at the other corner. “.. too bad my parents can’t be here ‘cos they’re still abroad”

“Wah you’re so daebak Jung Soojung! Is it a birthday party or wedding ceremony?” all of them were laughing so hard at Amber’s joke while the host just pouted her lips like a kid.

“Yya!!”

 

MC 2 : ahahaha you’re right Amber-ssi. It looks more like a wedding party since families from both sides get together

MC 1 : And the couple even wearing a suit and dress hahhaa

MC 2 : aigoo it’s so warm-hearted

 

“Haeun-ah look who’s coming” Kai told his daughter that he was carrying

“Uncle Chanyeol!!” the little girl squealed happily when she saw her favorite uncle just arrived with the other EXO members.

Kai walked to welcome them all. “Heyy thank’s for coming you guys!” he high-fived Chanyeol and DO who walked at the front.

“Happy birthday Haeun-ah” Chanyeol gave a birthday gift after ruffling Haeun’s hair.

“Thank you uncle Chanyeol”

“Happy birthday Haeun-ah, it’s for you” then one by one the EXO members congratulated the birthday girl and gave so many gifts for her.

 

Of course she felt so happy to receive so many gifts that day. No one ever gave her a present nor celebrated her birthday. That’s the first time she experience it with mommy and daddy by her side though they’re not the real one.

 

“Let me kiss you, Haeun-ah” baekhyun was about to kiss the girl when her daddy pulled her away

“Andwae! she’s my girl, you can’t kiss her, hyung”

Kai’s reaction only made his friends laughing so hard and , oh these boys! They just created a mess

“Eiiyy what a protective daddy” said Sehun between his laughter

“I wondered if he would be this protective toward Soojung” this time Suho voiced out, pretend he was thinking

“Hahaha of course he is!” Chanyeol made it clearer, successfully to make Kai blushed in embarrassment.

“Shut up you guys! I don’t wanna my daughter hear such a waste” he snorted while the others were still laughing in victory.

“Haeun-ah, do you think daddy loves mommy?” Oh please don’t involve the little girl, Chennie. Don’t you see her daddy already shot a deadly glare to you?

Unfortunately, Kim Haeun honestly answered, “Of course! Daddy always kissed mommy and I before going to sleep”

“Oww Which part?” and Baekhyun just dropped the bomb which made all of these silly guys laughing so hard, of course except Kai who could only exhale in surrender. Poor you daddy, please forgive your little girl for being so honest.

 

“Forehead” Haeun simply told them

 

“Awwwww”

“Uhhuuyyy”

“Yyaasssh!!”

 

No need to explain how chaotic them all. Some of them teasingly whistled while others were laughing out loud. Boys will be boys.

 

“Yya shut up you guys, Haeun’s here!” Kai shot a deadly glare toward s which easily ignored by them all. “Come in, the party is about to start”

 

Then with very blushy cheeks, Kai guided them all to the main stage where Soojung’s been waiting with the other guests.

 

“What’s the fuss, huh?” Soojung whispered as Kai stood by her side carrying Haeun in his arms.

He shook his head embarrassed, “It’s nothing, you know my members”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter