Ten

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Episode 6


 

MC II : Good evening people, today we’re having EXO Chanyeol and Baekhyun, yeaahh!! *cheering* *clapping*

Chanyeol & Baekhyun : we are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida.

MC I : Whoaah can’t believe my eyes, EXO is here! How are you guys? Are you excited to see Kai and Krystal

Chanyeol : Sure! We’re eager to give comment about them *over excited*

Baekhyun : Aigoo those kids are really famous these days

Chanyeol : You’re right, they’re everywhere

Baekhyun : Sadly it’s not Haeun but them. That’s why we’re so curious to stalk about their silly marriage life hahaha

MC II : Hahaha okay then let’s watch them out!


 


 

“Hey, you sure you still want to go?” Kai grabbed the right palm of a young lady who was none other than his wife who was sitting at the passenger seat next to him. He rubbed her palm lovingly, looked so worry. It was the third question that he was asked since they left home for the airport.


 

Both of Kai and Soojung already planned to take Haeun to Shanghai actually. But to see her condition, they didn’t want to take the risk. The little girl would have very exhausted. So with very heavy heart, they left her.


 

“Umh” a faint smile appeared on her tired face.

Soojung does look tired and unwell. Her face looked slightly pale, her eyes glazed and dark circles under the eyes didn’t help at all. That’s why he became so worried.

“Soojung-ah, you know I could ask hyung manager to turn around and drive you home. You need rest” He insisted.

Soojung let a small laugh before slightly smacked her husband’s arm, “Yya, you’re too much, oppa. I’m fine”

“Seriously?”

“Never been better” She grinned.


 

Her cutie act just make him more concerned. He gently pinched her cheek, “Yya, don’t play around Soojung-ah. You look so pale” then Kai ran his fingers to rub her forehead. “Nah, you’re even sweatie now!” he reflexively straightened in his chair, facing toward her. “Soojung-ah gwenchana?”


 

on the other hand Soojung was surprised to see his worries. She didn’t know what to say, this is the first time a man concerned about her as intense as this. Soojung felt her cheek heaten up.


 

“Jinjja gwenchana, oppa. I just a lil’ bit sleepy,”

“Tell me if you feel unwell, don’t force your self, okay?” He patted the tip of her head to make sure that young lady obey him.

“umh”

“Then give me Victoria noona’s phone number, I’ll call her to make sure you’re okay” Without any permission he snatched her phone and easily unlock it since he already knew the passcode.

Soojung let a small laugh while hitting his arm, “Yya, Vic unnie also wouldn’t answer your call paboya! don’t you remember we’re forbidden to use handphone during our practice, rehearsal or performing on stage?”

“Ah right” He looked down embarrassed, “.. then I’ll call your manager” then running his thumb to search F(X) manager’s number.

“Jongin-aaah, I’m very healthy and ready to rock the stage” she tugged at the end of his black t-shirt cutely. She almost did an aegyo to him.

“Lie!” he playfully snorted while keep searching FX manager’s number on her phone.

“Seriously! Alright you can ask manager oppa anytime you want, okay?”

Jongin shifted his gaze to her “.. but promise me you’re not going to join rehearsal, deal?”

Those sharp eyes, oh God how could she refuse him? His gaze so sharp and intimidating. Kai is so dominating somehow, and she should – usually doesn’t like people who dominate her like this, but not this time. She couldn’t resist, she just obeyed him like a dutiful wife.

“Hmmm... cool” she hesitated approve him.

“Good” He pinched her cheek before giving back her phone. “Don’t skip your lunch and try to take a nap before go to general rehearsal, okay?”


 

Chanyeol : Aigoo aigooo he looks like a strict husband haha

MC I : Yeah, lately he’s becoming more romantic and dominant


 

Soojung groaned, “Errhh arraseo oppa, arraseooo” she couldn’t help but to pout seeing her husband was laughing in victory.

“Ah should we call Haeun?” Before Kai could answer, she had already grabbed her phone then dialed Jungah’s number. “I miss her already”

“You know my sister’s number?”

Surprise! He didn’t think Soojung would do it. He thought she never make any contact with his family. He didn’t think she would be so close to his beloved second sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter