Thirteen

We Got a Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shanghai Pudong International Airport, China

1 pm

Shanghai Pudong international airport was crowded with teenagers who have been faithfully waiting for their idols since morning. Yes, today all SM artists will return to Seoul. They kept cheering and shouting their fave group’s name like crazy.

Meanwhile, some of SM artists already seated themselves in boarding room. They were EXO, Shinee, Girl’s Generation, FX, Red Velvet and SM Rookies, while some others were scheduled to leave in the afternoon. While waiting for departure schedules, those superstars were busy with their own activities like chatting, joking around, drink coffees or just sitting at the corner, drowning themselves behind their latest series of gadget. Idol life.

 

Fortunately, Kai and Krystal didn’t have to act in front of camera since the PD-nim decided to postpone the shooting process ‘till her condition getting better. Well it certainly benefit many parties, so that they – the idols, don’t bother to maintain their image and behave just like a normal human. For them, no camera means free to do whatever they want. They're still human afterall.

 

“Here I got vanilla bread for you” Soojung lifted her head and found Jongin with bread in his hand.

She smiled before receiving it, “Gomawo”

“How’s your condition?” He asked as seated himself next to her

“Getting better, oh thanks for telling PD-nim to temporary postpone our filming, oppa”

He smiled, “Umh, you need rest Soojungie”

“...” She could only smile.

 

She didn’t understand why he’s been so attentive these days. He started regularly call her just to make sure she had eaten or had enough sleep. But actually she’s more of nuisance to herself who feels excited and embarrassed whenever Jongin’s around her. Somehow her face was flushed and smiling with no reason. On the contrary, she felt empty when she wasn’t with him. She felt like to call and told him to come. Oh this is so strange.

 

“But I miss Haeun, oppa. Should we start filming once we arrive at Seoul?”

Those puppy eyes, he surely couldn’t say no only to see her puppy eyes but he must be consistent to delay their filming schedule for the sake of her health. “No, you have to rest properly”

“But Jongin-ah..”

“No” he sternly said, “.. don’t make it difficult for me, Soojung-ah. You have no idea how worried I was when I saw you fainted, it’s scared me” he honest and managed to make her touched.

“Mianhe, I won’t make you forget to take off your earpieces anymore. Never” She grinned, teasing him with playful expression on her face.

“Yya!!”

“Ehm, sorry for bothering you guys” the maknaes turned their attention to Shinee’s Minho and Taemin who just approached them, “Soojung-ah I bought coffee for you. Here”

Minho was about to give a cup of ice vanilla latte for Soojung before Jongin stopped him right away.

“She’s forbidden to drink coffee” Jongin reasoned as he took that coffee and sipped it in one gulp. It surely made the other three dumbfounded.

“Says who?” Minho blinked his eyes confused

“Me, her husband”

Simple but managed to make those Shinee boys laughed so hard while Soojung could only bite her lips embarrassed.

“Yya Kim Jongin! Are you her boyfriend or did you two married for real, huh?!” asked Taemin unbelievably.

“Aniya, just to make sure this pabo won’t faint again”

Soojung reflexively hit him with wide-eyes, “What did you say? Yya! I never asked you to help nor take care of me, Jongin-ah!!"

With annoyed face, Soojung stood up and left him dumbfounded after saying sarcastic words, "Just mind your bussiness!".

“What’s wrong with her? Did I say something wrong?” He asked his friends confused while Minho and Taemin could only chuckle and shook his head in unison.

“Guess you’re the fool one, Jongin-ah” Taemin chuckled

“You’re indeed in trouble dude” added Minho sympathetically

 

 “Attention please!” a familiar baritone voice belonged to a fat-bodied man is none other than SM tour manager managed to distract them all. Automatically all eyes were on him. “… there was a little change here, SNSD and Red Velvet should postpone their flight and join the other team on the next flight”

 

“aaahhh”

“Waeee??”

 

They shouted in unison. Some of them look so disappointed, especially Taeyon who already plan to sit together with her boyfriend. It was really rare for the leader and the EXO kid to spend time together like this.

 

“Don’t be sad Taeng, u’ll see him later” Tiffany tried to console her best friend.

“Why hyung? Whyyy??” even Chanyeol rolled his eyes annoyed. “Damn you ruining my plan to sit with Wendy”

“Hahhaa you’re so obvious, dude!” Chanyeol threw a deadly glare when Jongin hit his back and laughing in victory.

“Oh happy for you, dark kid. At least you still have Soojung by your side” he snorted to Kai who was automatically stopped laughing. His face turned red when everybody started to laugh and .

Jongin couldn’t do anything unless mouthed the word of ‘’ to his happy best friend. He hid himself behind Kyungsoo, didn’t dare to look at her eyes who was sitting with Luna.

 

They’re equal now.

1 vs 1

oh boys please…

 

“Okay kids, now please get in the plane. Soon we will take off” after shaking his head at the children’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter