Chapter 8

Love Like This

THE FIRST DAY

Hyoyeon, Taeyon and Seohyun are on their way to the office. They're taking the train since none 9 of them afford to buy a car. 

"I'm so excited. How is the CEO? Is he, or she, kind?" ask Seohyun.

"Our CEO is a namja. A very handsome, good looking one. Well, kinda hot tempered, from what I heard" answered Hyoyeon.

"Young and single. Every female worker's idol, including me" she added with a laugh.

Taeyon can only smile. Her heart beat faster, because she afraid that Seohyun will ask 'that' question.

"What was his name again? I'm kinda forgetful, or I really didn't know" 

Yes, the question that Taeyon afraid of finally come from Seohyun's mouth.

"What, didn't they tell you? Jung Yo~ Ouch! Whats the matter with you, Taeyon-ah" Hyoyeon rubbed her tummy after Taeyon pinched her.

"Look, we arrived. Yeah. Wooh. Hahaha" Taeyon said and drag them out of the train. 

Just like that, their conversation over. And Seohyun is so excited to start her new work.

Thats true, the CEO of YS2H Group is Jung Yong Hwa. 

Taeyon and Tiffany never tell the others about Seohyun past. Seohyun also seems like she already forget about it.

Yonghwa take over his father company two years ago and change the name for a reasons that Taeyon also didn't knew.

 

When she arrived at her table, there is a cup of coffee with a note next to it. Good luck on your first day! ^^ 

Wondered who is it from. Oh well. Seohyun mumbled to herself.

The first day went smoothly, with the help from Juniel. Furthermore, Seohyun is a very fast learner.

 

The few weeks went well for Seohyun. She will eat with Taeyon and Hyoyeon during lunch break, sometimes with her new officemates and sometimes with Kyuhyun and also Taeyon's boyfriend, Baekhyun. She also doing her job well. But, there are some things that concerned her lately. 

Every morning, she will receive a cup of coffee and a note that give her courage.

Also, every time she needs something, it will appear on her table the next morning.

Last weeks, at their house, she was very mad because someone run into her and she dropped her laptop and it broke into two pieces. But, the next day, there was a new laptop on her table, with her name on it.

Two days ago, her old bag torned because she always brings her work back to home. The next morning, she received a paper bag with a bag inside. When she ask Juniel, who give it to her, she just smile and walk away.

And yesterday, someone touched her at the train. She was very angry and she complained about it to the girls. And this morning, there's a car's key with a note "You have license right? Use this car well, and be careful when you're driving"  

SEOHYUN POV 

Okay, everything but car? Oh no, I really can't accept this one. I have to give it back to the owner. I saw Juniel walking, so I stop her.

"Juniel, can you please tell me who give all those things to me. Really, I can't accept all that, especially this car. I really need to give it back to its owner" 

"The car owner is you. Its registered under your name. And, don't worried. All paid" she explain to me.

"But, this is crazy. I mean..." 

"Okay. Here's the deal. I'll tell you who the person is, but promise me you'll never return all the things. Keep it for yourself, eventhough you didn't want it?" offered her.

"Deal" I said and make a pinky promise sign.

"Its the company CEO. Fullstop." said Juniel.

"How come I never see him? It's almost a month I've been working here" 

"Thats because he have some bussiness at America for a month and will come back later" she answered calmly.

"Besides, his office is on the top floor of the buildings, and only certain person can access to his office. For example, like me. Or, his bussiness partner." she added.

"Well, thanks anyway" I said, still not satisfy. I need some answer. Why would he give me all these thing? 

"Seohyun-shi. Don't forget about tomorrow night" Juniel remind me.

"What night?" I ask, confused.

"Its the company 25th year celebration. All members and staff are invited. Remember?" 

"Thats right. I guess I'm just tired. I remembered" or do I? I walk to my desk to continue my works, when suddenly I spotted something under the desk. Not again. A paper bag with a beautiful gown inside it. A note also clipped next to it. A beautiful dress for a beautiful person, like you.