Chapter 3

Love Like This

THE NEXT DAY, AHRUM HIGH SCHOOL

Seohyun entered the class, when suddenly Tiffany, Yoona and Taeyon's eyes were all on her. 

"Why you guys looking at me like that? So scary" said Seohyun.

"What happened yesterday? I heard Yonghwa was waiting for you again" teased Yoona.

"Nothing happened" Seohyun replied lazyly. 

"Really? Nothing happened?" ask Taeyon again. She shake Seohyun's hand hardly until the paper bag that Seohyun holds suddenly fall to the floor. 

Tiffany pick it up and see what inside the paper bag. Suddenly, she dropped her jaws and take out Yonghwa's coat from the paper bag.

"This is you say nothing happened? He slept at your house and forget his coat, then you said nothing happend? Seohyun-ah, you're so fast" said Yoona.

"Its not like that. Well, I'm not arguing on this" said Seohyun and fold back his coat and put it in the paper bag again.

"Arasso. We're just joking. We know what kind of person you are" said Tiffany when suddenly the school bell rang, meaning that the class is going to start.

 

*Kring Kring*

"I'll go first. I wait for you guys at the bus stop." tell Seohyun and already walk out the class.

"How come she is so fast today. Its not even a minute after the school bell rang. Usually she is the last person to clean her table." said Taeyon to Tiffany and Yoona.

"Well, this is the power of love" they laughed after Yoona saying.

 

"Where is he. Usually he will wait here or the bench across the street. Hmm" Seohyun talking to himself.

Then, suddenly, she saw Jonghyun walking with two other friends, Minhyuk and Jungshin across the street. She wants to wave at them and ask about Yonghwa, but she is so shy until she decided to just stand and wait there. 

The three of them crossed the street and greeted Seohyun.

"Seohyun-shi, where's the others? Are you going to hang out with us too today?" ask Jonghyun.

"They still clean up their table. No, I have to help my mother today. Sorry. Err.." she replied.

"Oh, I forget. Today, Yonghwa didn't come to school. He said that he is sick. I wondered why" said Jonghyun.

"I'm so sorry about that. And here, please give this paper bag to Yonghwa" said Seohyun.

"Why are you appologize about him being sick?" asked Minhyuk.

"Ne??? Aaaaa, nothing. Its nothing." she replied panickly. "I have to go first. Please tell Yoona and the others that I'll be going home first."

"Okay" said Jungshin and as soon as she ride the bus, the three of them laugh because they managed to make Seohyun panic.

 

Meanwhile at Yonghwa's house.

YONGHWA POV 

Should I call her? Or should I not call her?

But what should I say if I call her? Is it too rushed?

Should I call her to ask about my coat? Or my umbrella?

Arrgghhh, why today I'm sick? Stupid weak immune system.

How beautiful her eyes yesterday. And her wet long hair. 

No, I have to stop imagine about her.

Argghhhh. She make me crazy. 

"YONGHWAAAAAAAA-yahhh. When are you going to take your bath. Since this morning you been talking o yourself. Are you crazy? No, you cannot become crazy. You are the only son that gonna help your father later"  Yonghwa's mother shout loudly from downstairs.

"Hurry up, and come down to eat. Its almost dinner already. Aigooo, this kid. Talking to himself, skipping his breakfast and lunch. Aigooo, what happened to kids nowdays" she added.

"Arasso Omma" I said as I walk to take my towel and to the bathroom, smiling brightly for a reasons that even myself cannot explain why.