Deux

The Pain Behind The Glam (YGT Prologue)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the pain behind the glam

(YG Trapped Prologue)

 

 

“I’m doomed.”, Jiyong buries his head on his arms. “Why today of all days!?”

 

 

 

The 5 members of Bigbang we’re stuck inside PEK, waiting for their flight back to Korea that was unfortunately, delayed because of the weather. If today was just an ordinary day, they would be at ease and just rest back at their hotel until the weather calms down. 

 

 

 

But today wasn’t ordinary, especially to Kwon Jiyong. 

 

 

 

His best friend drapes an arm on his shoulder. “Hey, it will only be a short while. ETA is 2 hours and you have enough time to prepare. We’ll be there before the sun rises!”

 

 

 

“Youngbae, the flight is cancelled.” Jiyong whines. “Look at that rain! I think I’m cursed.”

 

 

 

And as if the sky was mocking him, a loud clap of thunder followed his words. Kwon Jiyong sighed and his friends looked at him with pity.

 

 

 

“Top-hyung…” Daesung nudged the eldest Bigbang member. “Where is Seungri?” These two began looking around, hoping to see where the maknae was. 

 

 

 

“I didn’t even notice him leave.”, Top answers, now worried. Seungri was just with them, also trying to console Jiyong. His manager was with the other staff. Where could he have gone to?

 

 

 

“Ya!”, came a loud shout from behind them and when they all turned, they see the maknae running towards their direction. “Come on, Jiyong-hyung. Your flight is being called.”

 

 

 

“What?”, Jiyong asks in disbelief.

 

 

 

“Soonhoc and I managed to get you a flight from Beijing to Japan then to Korea.”

 

 

 

“Seungri, I’m not going to Japan.”

 

 

 

“I know that!” Seungri rolls his eyes. “But only the flight to Japan is leaving today. The others have been cancelled.”

 

 

 

“Isn’t that supposed to scare me more? What do you mean all flights are cancelled?!?!?!?”

 

 

 

“Hyung, there’s no time to argue! You have to go back! Either you whine here or you go get to that plane!” Seungri placed Jiyong’s passport and ticket on the his hand. “From Japan, you will be transferred to a flight straight to Jeju. I already made sure of that. Once you arrive in Jeju, your welcome party will be there to take you to your final destination. Its all been fixed.” Seungri ended with a smug smile and crossed his arms on his chest while his hyung inspected his itinerary.

 

 

 

“Seungri…” Jiyong looked at his friend, almost in tears then at Top, Daesung and Youngbae. “But what about…”

 

 

 

“I could only get 1 seat.” Seungri says. “Don’t worry about us.”

 

 

 

Youngbae takes something from his pocket and puts a red velvet box on Jiyong’s hand. “When we see each other again, you’ll be a married man.”

 

 

 

~~

 

 

 

Impatiently running her lacquered nails through the screen of her phone, Lee Chaerin had an annoyed look on her face as she sat inside the waiting room of the prestigious Vogue office in Hong Kong. Her sister, Harin, noticed her unease and leans in to say something on her ear.

 

 

 

“Could you smile a bit?” Harin says. “We’re not the only people here and Angelica Cheung might think you were forced to be here.”

 

 

 

“I told him to send me a message when they’re back…” Chaerin hissed but put on her practiced smile for the press as she spots a photographer aiming a camera at her direction. “And technically, I was forced to be here.”

 

 

 

“Don’t say that.” Harin glares at her sister before looking back at her phone. “Your photos on instagram are lovely. Your fans were really happy to see you.”, she adds. Chaerin glances down to look but then, it wasn’t her photo that caught her attention.

 

 

 

“Wait…” Chaerin says and clicks on a photo to enlarge it on her sister’s iPad.

 

 

 

“Isn’t that Jiyong-oppa?” Harin asks. “Isn’t he supposed to be…”. At Chaerin’s glare, Harin stopped asking and she didn’t try to hold back her sister when she stood up and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

“Where the are you?” Chaerin says on the phone after the 3rd ring. She was pacing out on the deserted balcony, a hand on her hip, a scowl on her face. Clearly, whoever she was talking to was in trouble. “I was waiting for your call since forever, Seungri!”

 

 

 

“Babe, I’m still in Shanghai and I hope this isn’t a collect call.” Seungri says on the other line. “Where are you?”

 

 

 

“I am in Hong Kong although I don’t want to be here because my best friend is supposed to be getting married today but I need to make a diversion!” Chaerin barked onto the receiver and when Seungri tried to cut in, she continued. “Where are you and please tell me Jiyong-oppa is with you right at this moment or I swear to God, I will send a nuclear bomb to Narita!”

 

 

 

“Chae…”

 

 

 

“Where is Jiyong-oppa? Why did I just see a stolen photo of him in Japan with Kiko?”

 

 

 

“Before you attack Narita, let me explain…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter