Une.

The Pain Behind The Glam (YGT Prologue)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the pain behind the glam

(YG Trapped Prologue)

 

 

The flash of cameras we’re almost blinding as she alights the sleek black Rolls Royce. She could hardly recognize anyone but a warm smile graced her face, almost as if she knew those who welcomed her. A thunder of applause and cat calls surround the actress as she walks the red carpet at the Conrad, where the victory party for her box office movie, is about to be held.

 

 

 

She lets go of her grip on the gown and stood straight as everyone takes in her beauty. Calm, extremely beautiful, Sandara Park is always a sight to behold.

 

 

 

“Why don’t I ever get used to this?” She nervously tells herself as her palms start to sweat. She raises a hand to wave, the smile on her face unwavering, concealing her fear. “Someone get me out of here now! Please!”, she begs mutely and as if hearing her plea, one of the ushers approach her and steals her away from the press and into the safety of the grand hotel walls.

 

 

 

Champagne flutes we’re raised as she enters the ballroom and walks towards the big stage where the other casts stood. She takes her place in the middle and a waiter hands her, her own glass. Dara stares at the bubbling liquid but her hands hold the glass by its stem and joins in the toast. Anxiously, she touches the rim to her lips then everyone applauds.

 

 

 

“Your hands are empty, Dara-noona!” Seungri says, taking her away from the producers she was talking to. “May I excuse Dara-noona? I need to get her a drink.” The charming maknae of Bigbang says before guiding his noona to the bar.

 

 

 

“Hyung will get mad at me if he sees how tired you look tonight!”, Seungri voices out before ordering a drink.

 

 

 

Dara gasps. “Is it that obvious?”

 

 

 

“Of course, its not!”, he assures her. “I just know.”, he adds with a playful grin on his face, telling her that he knows her secret. The bartender serves them clear liquid and Dara eyes it again with trepidation. “Relax, you’re drinking water. While I need something stronger!” He smells the liquor and takes it, handing Dara the safer drink.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Seungri.” Dara smiles. “And may I ask where your Hyung is?”

 

 

 

Seungri smiles at her but he doesn’t answer. Dara’s phone starts to ring.

 

 

 

“You better not be drinking something alcoholic or I will forget our agreement to ignore each other tonight and drag you home!”, a very familiar voice on the line says and Dara’s eyes widen at Seungri.

 

 

 

“You came?” She asks then looks around the hall but failed to find what she was looking for. “But…”

 

 

 

“To your left…” He says and Dara almost broke into tears when she saw him leaning on a tall table at a corner, a scowl on his face. “Yah, will you please stop making me worry? Stop drinking anything that’s given to you! I almost hit the waiter who handed you a champagne! You know you can’t drink!”

 

 

 

“You said you couldn’t make it!”

 

 

 

“You said I shouldn’t be here because it will only make you more nervous.” Dara hears him sigh. “Besides, I miss you.”

 

 

 

“We’re about 10 big steps away from each other.” Dara rolls her eyes at him. “I miss you too.”

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter