#3 A Tale of Two Floors

Closed Walls, Open Doors and Closet Floors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Series: Closed Walls, Opened Doors and Closet Floors
Title: A Tale of Two Floors
Genre: Fluff. A ton of it. There's talk of , but it's in the past.
Summary: Things happen on the 8th floor and the 5th floor after the previous nights shenanigans. Like an incomplete echo, some things are similar yet with vastly different outcomes.

A/N: I'm back! I was sick last week, so this took slightly longer than usual. A very good friend of mine beta-ed it for me, and gave me inspiration for myungyeol+jong. As always, a sassy Howon is fun to write. And there's more than meets the eye to Gyu.

5th Floor
knock knock knock Howon raps his knuckles on the polished black door while glancing at his wristwatch. It reads 9am, a socially acceptable time for waking someone up, he’s sure. After standing outside and looking like some jilted lover for the past 15 minutes, he decides to use the key he was given (or did he take it? he can’t really recall) 

“Yah, last warning guys, I’m coming in and I hope I don’t see anything I’m not supposed to!”

The sight that greets him is a confusing yet slightly familiar one. 

Myungsoo’s fast asleep, flat on his tummy as his head tilts sideways resting on the chest of the lanky figure lying prone next to him. It is not the first time that a sleeping Myungsoo has turned Sungyeol into his very own human bolster, with one of his legs draped over the other’s waist and one arm wrapped possessively in a tight embrace. Howon notes, mildly surprised, that neither of them are unclothed. The other more shocking fact is that this time, Sungjong appears to be underneath the mess of limbs that he calls the "Myungyeol couple".

He knows he’d probably be beaten mercilessly by Sungjong for this, but Howon can’t resist taking out his handphone to snap a few pictures in various angles, stifling a cackle that’s threatening to emerge. Once he’s satisfied that he has all the blackmail material he needs, he switches the camera sound of his phone to the loudest possible volume and takes one last picture.

CLICK!

A startled Sungjong jolts awake, causing the two who were entangled above him to be flung uncomfortably to the hard floor

“Ouch … the ?"
“What...was that for"
“LEE HOWON!!! What the hell are you doing?!”
In unison, the three voices began to complain and swear at the intruder. 

Finally allowing himself to laugh freely, Howon danced suavely out of their reach and waved his phone at them.
“Now now, is that any way to treat your dear friend who came all the way here to check if you guys got home safely in one piece after yesterday?”

Sungjong wishes he could punch that smirk out of Howon’s face and wax his eyebrows off tonight as revenge for the rude awakening when he meets the gaze of the other two and the realisation of what their current position looks like hits all three of them simultaneously. 

“It’s not what you think it —
“The , don’t tell me you guys did THINGS on me?!”
“…I didn’t?”

Laughing to himself, fully aware of the commotion he has caused, Howon slipped out the door, but not before popping his head back in one final time. “You guys might want to think of how you’re gonna bribe me to delete this~” and with a final wave, got the hell out of there. 

8th Floor
Get me the hell out of here. 

Karma was swift when Sunggyu flung his two bedmates out of bed so that he could continue his hibernation under warm fluffy blankets. After jolting awake and regaining their senses, the two victims launched a full scale attack, yanking off his blankets and pouncing on him with — kisses? 

That was rather unexpected… Sunggyu thought as he struggled to escape from the pair of soft lips and strong arms that were pinning him down on the bed. The lips halted their movement for a moment. 

“Well, what do we have here Mr Jang?”
“I believe we have caught the criminal who kicked us out of bed Mr Nam.”
“Yes, and it was a lovely bed too. What shall the punishment be, Mr Jang?”
“TICKLES AND KISSES!”

Sunggyu couldn’t help but laugh at the mock-seriousness of their conversation. And soon enough, all he could do was to laugh, due to some very efficient fingers tickling him in all the areas he knew he was sensitive and even in areas that he didn’t. 

“Let me go, let me go!” he laugh-cried as he attempted to wriggle his way free. 
“LET IT GO, LET IT GO~” sang Dongwoo at the top of his lungs. 
“Not until you say the magic words~” teased Woohyun, wriggling his eyebrows.

Sunggyu could be stubborn when he wanted to (who am I kidding, Sunggyu’s stubborn all the time). He pursed his lips and shook his head even as the tickles intensified and the groping became a little too intentional to be accidental. Just as he was about to give in, a voice from the door startles him.

Howon is staring at them from the door with an unreadable expression. 

“Jang Dongwoo…”
“No no no no no it’s not like that…?”
"…how could you start without me?”
Howon smirks as he joins the three in the bed, tugging his tank top off his tan muscular body. The other two shift slightly to allow him room to join them in their -fest. 

Taken aback

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter