#2 Yesterday

Closed Walls, Open Doors and Closet Floors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Series: Closed Walls, Opened Doors and Closet Floors
Title: #2 Yesterday
Summary: Yesterday was the club, today's for figuring out yesterday and a month ago is the reason for the club. A bit of hot stuff goes down too.

9am
One crust-encased eye flutters open, and immediately squeezes shut. The flash of light felt like a thousand daggers waging war against it, or perhaps the discomfort might be coming from the sharp throb that threatens to split his skull into two. Sunggyu wiggles in his bed the way he does every morning as he fights to vanquish the sleep monster. Or at least he tries to when he comes to realise that there are two very warm, very male and very asleep bodies flanking his sides. Their limbs are all entangled, rendering him immobile unless he uses more energy than he is willing to expend.

He burrows himself deeper into the bed, only to realise that this isn't his bed, and the blanket he was trying to reclaim from the other two was not his either. In fact, he’s pretty sure he didn’t leave his house with his lower half nor did he wear the shirt he finds himself wearing. Sunggyu knits his brows together, attempting to recall what he did last night. And very possibly, who he did as well, considering his half body. He shuts his eyes again as he attempts to reconstruct yesterday.

Last night — unknown time
“I LEFT MY HEART ON THE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE FLOOR”

Mute button. There must be a mute button somewhere.

Sunggyu wobbles unsteadily amidst a very pleasant buzzing in his head as he brandishes his finger jabbing at the unstoppable Dongwoo.

“HERE’S MY NUMBER SO CALL ME MAYBE-BE-BE-BE”

Dongwoo does a little shimmy, dancing out of reach of Sunggyu’s flapping hands. Sunggyu almost trips but Dongwoo reaches out to steady him with both hands, leading him in some strange welcome-back dance.

“Hyung did you miss me? Did you miss me? Did you Did you Did you?”

How the heck is Dongwoo sober. 
I’m supposed to be the best at drinking.

Sunggyu keeps quiet as he continues to sway unstably to the beat of the club.

“EHEHEHEHE PABO HYUNG I THINK YOU DRANK THE MOST, I’M SURE HYUNNIE MADE SURE OF THAT.”

Stop it you . My ears hurt.
Where’s my mute button.
Why am I even here.

Sunggyu doesn’t say a word but his head is splitting and he can’t tell if Dongwoo’s tipsy or this is his normal behaviour made worse after coming back from a month in South America.

1 month ago — 2am in the morning
“Please remind me, why are we here again at this ungodly hour?” Sunggyu moans to the shorter male who has just walked up to stand behind him. Woohyun perches his chin on his boyfriend’s shoulder. “Because we’re good friends? Because Howon nagged me at work that we had better show up to give his Dongwoo a proper send off otherwise he’d make sure I’d be swimming with one less body part for the next swim trial?”

“Or how about because Dongwoo’s the best part of your life and he deserves to have his best friends here sending him off before he leaves for a month in a foreign country?” Howon says as he narrows his eyes at the pair.

“ehehehe It’s okay guys, you really didn’t have to come! I know the flight’s at a weird hour, but this was the only one leaving for South America today.” smiled a strangely subdued Dongwoo. This was his first ever overseas trip since joining the renowned Wanderlust Korea travel magazine team as their official web personality, and while it was logical that he would be nervous, it was still jarring for the rest of them to see the usually energetic and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter