Teaser two

Three Elements (APPLY Closed~)

"That's hardcore." Amber said giving BoA a high five. Since BoA insisted on choregraphing their group's dance, she had to tell what she thought.

"Yeah I think so too." BoA said, wiping her face with a towel. "You finished picking the girls, right? I just liked the two I picked."

"Yup, I picked the other three and did the paperwork."

"Good. I finished writing the song and I got Yeeun to compose it."

"Wondergirls Yeeun?" Amber asked.

"Yeah! It's so nice that she did that!" BoA said happily. She pulled up a chair next to Amber. "I hear Yoona and Hara haven't even picked anyone yet."

"I guess we could expect that from Hara." Amber said with a laugh.

"It doesn't matter, it gives us more of an advantage." BoA said. "Ready to go?"

"Yup," Amber replied, picking up her bag."Our girls will all turn out to be s and get scandals in a year. Then we'll be sad." Amber said jokingly.

"Don't jinx us! But, nobody will care if they do. Our concept is awesome." BoA said heading towards the door of the dance studio.
----------
Its short  cuz I lack creativity today xD

I'll post the first girl...eventually~ I'll be doing it in no specific order, so don't lose hope~