Teaser 1

Three Elements (APPLY Closed~)

Yoona froze at what she saw on her couch. "...Hara?" She called. The girl was sleeping peacefully on Yoona's couch, hair covering her face and eyeliner smeared on her arm. But why? "Hara?" She poked her.

"No." Hara replied, turning away from Yoona.

"Didn't you leave last night?" She asked.

"Yoona! What are you talking about this early in the morning?" Hara exclaimed, rapidly sitting up on the couch.

"You're in my house!" Yoona yelled. Hara sat up and glanced around.

"Oh yeah." She said calmly. "I was going home, but it was dark and I couldn't find my car, so I came back up here." Hara said, combing fingers through her hair.

"How did you get back in?" Yoona asked.

"I used the spare keeeeey." Hara said. "Duh. Don't you know where you keep your spare key?" Yoona stared at her.

"Anyway. We have to decide on the girls." Yoona said.

"We did decide!" Hara yelled. Yoona plopped down on the couch next to Hara.

"We picked 32 girls."

"So?"

"SO, this is not gonna be AKB48!" Yoona yelled.

"You're so mean to me." Hara replied with a pout.

"I toughen you up. " Yoona said, pulling the stack of audition files from the coffee table. She handed Hara half of them. They had already singled the girls with the best looks and the best voices. The ones who didn't have the voices to match the pretty face had been eliminated last night and these were the finalists.
They sat there for another hour, sorting through auditions.

"The end." Hara said, throwing her whole pile on the floor.

"You didn't pick anyone yet..."

"You pick the rest of them." Hara replied, applying a coat of pink lip gloss.

"You can't just do that to the gi-"

"I'm done." Hara said.

"But-"

"Why are you trippiii-"

"Stop cutting me off!" Yoona yelled, knocking the lip gloss from Hara's hands. "You can't just do that to these girls, Hara! How would you feel if someone had done that with your audition?" Hara stopped.

"Awwww. Now I feel bad!" Hara said with a pout. She picked up the papers again and set them in her lap. "I pick this one." She said, plopping a file on the table. Yoona picked it up and flipped through it.

"Okay. And I unpick these four." Yoona said, setting four of them to the side.

"Halfway done! Let's celebrate." Hara proposed excitedly.

"BABO!" Yoona smacked Hara on the head.

"OW!"

"You only picked one and we have twenty-seven more to go through!"

________________
hope you guys liked the first teaser!!!
I like readin your appilcations so KEEP APPLYING

There were a lot more applications than I expected! I was reading all night and this morning xDDD Yay! O h yeah! And your character doesn't have to be Korean or Asian ^^ I forgot to say that yeatserday~ I forgot to say many things yesterday xDDD So I'm gonna put them there now.

For the last few minutes I've been listening to cheesecake-eating music. It's just music I can eat cheesecake to. Want some songs? (Romeo+Juliette - SHINee, Shiki no Uta - MINMI, Closer- Corinne Bailey Rae, So This is Love - The Cheetah Girls)
<3