Fix the heater! (HoMyungJong. OT3 BABY~ Um.. Drabble-ish:D)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Sungyeol angrily kicked the cheap portable heater and cursed under his breath. It was below freezing inside and outside of the dorm. Their heater recently broke down, so now the whole Infinite is turning into ice cubes. So Gyu, Dongwoo, and Woohyun decided to go out and buy another heater. But it’s been an hour and there still not back yet..

"YAH!" Hoya said irritated. "Fix the damn heater! Jonggie is gonna freeze to death!"

Sungyeol glared at the overprotective dance machine. He was on the couch, hugging the maknae who was covered in layers and layers of blankets.

"Do i LOOK, like some kind of magician? Do you THINK i can FIX this piece of CRAP?!" Sungyeol kicked the heater again. "You’re almighty Lee Howon! You do it!"

"I can't. If I did, then I would have to stop hugging Sungjong."

"...And?!"

"I would STOP. HUGGING. SUNGJONG."

"...SO?!"

"Hyunngg.. I'll be fine!" Sungjong said smiling at his hyung. "It’s not like im gonna die! So just help Yeol hyung fix the heater so we ALL won't freeze!"

"Yeah. Besides he has me anyway." The 3 of the members turned around and saw a poker faced visual standing by his shared room. He walked over toward the couch and plopped himself down on the other side of Sungjong. He then pulled Sungjong closer to him.

Hoya glared at the two. Even though he agreed to 'share' the maknae, he still got jealous. I mean, Myungsoo was ALL. OVER. HIM.

"Aish. Myungsoo, go fix the heater with Sungyeol. I'LL, keep Jonggie warm." Hoya shooe'd Myungsoo away, but he didn't move an inch. Instead, he had the same old poker face expression.

"What? Your just gonna sit here and watch us have skinship? Psh, fine whatever." Hoya went back to giving warmth to Sungjong.

"You've been hugging him for like, an hour now." Myungsoo pulled Sungjong away from Hoya, and closer to him again. "My turn now."

"Yah. You belong in the Myungyeol couple! Go hug Yeol!" 

"Hyung, you’re in the Yadong couple.."

"So?!"

"What do you mean 'so'?! That means YOU belong with Dongwoo hyung! Go hug him! Or his pillow! Or his damn socks for all I care!"

"If you haven't noticed, Dongwoo hyung isn't here! And he’s too weird. Like a penguin.."

"So is Yeol hyung!"

"YAH!" Sungyeol shouted.

The three of them argued and argued for a good long 25 minutes. Sungyeol yelling at them that he wasn't a weird penguin, Hoya yelling at Myungsoo, and Myungsoo yelling back at Hoya. To be honest, Hoya and Myungsoo didn't even bother arguing back with the chodding. Sungjong just sighed and listened at the three bickering at each other. He pulled the blankets over his head to keep himself warm.

"AISH. THAT’S IT!" Sungyeol kicked the heater one last time and stormed off to his room. But he was stopped by Hoya and Myungsoo.

"Where the hell do you think you’re going?" Hoya and Myungsoo said in unison. 

Sungyeol turned around and raised an eyebrow at the two.

"You’re supposed to fix the heater." Myungsoo spat.

"Do it." Hoya ordered.

Sungyeol stood there, speechless.

"Hurry up! Hyung's orders!" Hoya barked again.

"Yeah! Hurry before Sungjong dies!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Hyungs... I told you im not gonna die.." Sungjong said quietly.

"HE’S DELUSIONAL. HURRY YEOL!"


LOLOL. This actually happened to me.. Well, not the whole infinite hugging me part.

BUT MY HEATER DID DIE ON ME. I WAS SO COLD. AND PISSED. AND COLD. AND PISSED.

/Sigh. Atleast i got it fixed ^^<33

OT3 BABY;D<3