Opposites Attract (Hojong Drabble)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

They say opposites attract, and to Lee Hoya, that was true. Despite being the smartest kid in school topping all exam scores and keeping up with his perfect GPA, Hoya had fallen for the school’s “bad boy” Lee Sungjong. Sungjong transferred schools with his older brother, Lee Sungyeol (Myungsoo’s now best friend.) Rumors went around Woolim High saying that Sungjong was kicked out from his previous school due to pushing teachers down a flight of stairs, doing graffiti in the stalls of the boy’s bathroom, and stirring up fights with other students to fulfill his boredom. Though Hoya doesn’t think he’s a trouble maker. How could he cause mischief with that flawless porcelain skin, big-doed eyes that fit his baby-like face, and his boyish charms? To Hoya, Sungjong looked like an angel.

So when Hoya was told to meet the mischievous bad boy on the school’s rooftop during their lunch break, he was quite in shock what Sungjong had in stores for him.

Hoya watched the younger look down at his two feet, not daring to make any contact with Hoya whatsoever. He hasn’t said a single word since he got up here.

“Um, Sungjong, why did you want me up here?”

Sungjong bit his lower lip and clenched his fists till his knuckles turned pale white.

Hoya eyed him worriedly. “Hey, Sungjong, are you all right?”

“Oh, just it.” Sungjong exhaled sharply before grabbing a fistful of Hoya’s shirt collar and pulled him into a rather clumsy and nerve-wrecking kiss. Hoya widens his eyes, shocked at what was going on.

Sungjong pulled away and wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

“I like you. A lot.”

Opposites, apparently, do attract.  


omg guys hi!! it's been such a looooong timeeee :C Mianhae, everyone haha~ I would explain why I went missing for like two ing years, but it's just such a long story! i'm really gonna try hard guise. and sorry for such a short update~ planning to update hojong or myungjong? soon too!

badass sungjong is so hot omg