Homework. (Myungjong drabble)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Myungsoo held up his professional photography camera and snapped another picture of Sungjong's profile. The boy's side view was extremely pretty.

"Yah! Hyung!" Sungjong yelled, covering his hands over the camera lenses. "Stop that!"

Myungsoo put the camera down on his lap. "Stop what?"

"Stop taking photos of me! You’re distracting me from doing my homework!" Sungjong pouted. "And shouldn't you be doing your homework?"

"This IS my homework." Myungsoo smirked, "for photography class."

Sungjong raised an eyebrow at his hyung. He knew Myungsoo didn't take any photography classes because they were boring and he would rather teach himself photography. He said he couldn't 'express himself' when he has to take a class on photography.

Myungsoo held his hands up in defeat. "Alright alright. So I don't have photography homework, but I can't help it. You’re so pretty~"

Sungjong sighed and turned away from Myungsoo and went right back to his homework.

"Ohhhh, theres your pretty profile again!" Myungsoo took another photo of Sungjong.

"Hyunng! Stop it!"

"Aww, you’re so cute when your angry!"

"YAH! HYUNG!"

"Sungjong-ah, can you have a dramatic face expression? I think that would go well for my scrap book."

"Hyung im not..--YOU MADE A SCRAP BOOK?!"

"Jongie! Do a serious face!" 

"MYUNGSOOO HYUNGG!"

"Jongie! Let’s go to the park and take more photos there!"

"No hyung! Leave me alonee!" Sungjong pleaded.

"Come onnn! This is for my photography homework!" Myungsoo said whining, "Just for an hour Jongie!"

"Aish.. Hyunggg.. I hate you.." Sungjong got up from his chair and motioned his hyung to the door.

"If you want to go to the park with me, I have to go change. So leave."

"Can't i just sit here and watch? Show your abs to your hyung! It'll go great with the scrap book too!" Myungsoo said smiling.

"Get. Out. Now." 

Myungsoo, with a sulky face, left Sungjong's room and waited for him to change in the hallways.

---

For the rest of the day, the two spend their whole day at the park. Myungsoo got millions of photos for his 'homework', while Sungjong didn't get any of his worksheets done.