Thanks, Lee Sungjong. (Hojong Christmas drabble~)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Hoya angrily punched the monkey bars next to him and let out a frustrated groan. Why the hell was today such a ty Christmas? First his boyfriend, Dongwoo, dumps him suddenly, then he got into a fight with his siblings back home, causing a huge commotion, then he almost got hit by a damn bus. Today just simply wasn't his day. It was like Friday the 13th for him, except it was Christmas.

Hoya sighed and dropped himself down to the sandy surface. He wanted to just disappear today.

"Hoya hyung?" A girly, yet familiar voice said behind him. Hoya turned around and saw one of his best friends, Sungjong, was clad in layers of winter clothing and holding a plastic bag from the drug store. "What are you doing here at an elementary school's playground..?"

"I should be asking you the same thing."

Sungjong cocked his head to the side and examined his hyung. Something about him was completely off. Where was his usual 'SUNGJONGGIEE!' and hug? That's what Hoya always did whenever he spotted him.. Sungjong walked over toward Hoya and sat on the ground with him. He set the plastic bag down next to him.

"Well… I was walking home from the drug store to get my younger brother some medicine and I saw you just sitting here." Sungjong explained. "Which is unusual...? It’s Christmas hyung. Shouldn't you be celebrating it with Dongwoo hyung?"

Hoya gritted his teeth and tried to calm his anger down. He was still hella mad at Dongwoo for breaking up with him on Christmas, and he didn't want to hear his name ever again..

"...Hyung?"

"It’s nothing.." Hoya lied.

"It doesn't seem like 'nothing'. Hyung if you want to talk about it, I'm here, you know?"

"We got into a small argument.. It’s nothing you should be concerned about." Hoya said, trying to reassure his dongsaeng. He usually tells everything to Sungjong. His family hardships, his school drama, and other personal things. But this time, he just didn't want to talk about it. It was just too painful.

Sungjong sighed and looked at his hyung. He didn't like seeing his favorite hyung so upset. In fact, he never even seen Hoya so upset in his life. The two were silent for a good 5 minutes until Sungjong tackled Hoya with a giant hug. 

Hoya was taken back with his actions. But the hug felt nice. It was warm and nice. Hoya buried his face into Sungjong's neck, and started hugging back. When the two pulled away from the hug, Sungjong's and Hoya's lips were only a few inches apart. And without hesitation, Hoya planted a sweet kiss on his lips, and Sungjong didn't bother to pull away. Instead, he kissed back and enjoyed every moment.

Maybe this Christmas wasn't so bad after all for Hoya. And maybe, he already found a new boyfriend that would stay with him forever.


This is so late >.> Its a Christmas special yet i'm updating it on the 22nd Of Jan. OTL. Anywayy C: I haven't updated in awhile, and i apologize~ I've been slacking, haven't i =___=? I'll try to get back on track though, and i'll try to update the Myungjong Christmas version soon ^^ Sorry if its so short D: But yeah, enjoy<3? 

OH, and sorry if i made Dongwoo sound a bit.. evil? LOL. Mianhae Yadong shippers C: