Nurse Hoya. (Hojong oneshot)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Heres a tiny bit of Woogyu for you Woogyu shippers ^^

---

Sunggyu and Woohyun sat on the living room couch and watched Infinite's dance machine ran around the house like a crazed monkey. He was running back and forth to the kitchen, and to his room that was shared with Sungjong.

"Whats Hoya doing that makes him runs back and forth?" Woohyun asked the leader.

Sunggyu sighed. "Being an overprotective hyung, that’s what he’s doing."

Woohyun watched Hoya run back to his shared room with a handful of medicine.

"Is someone sick?"

"Didn't you hear about Sungjong?"

Woohyun shook his head.

"Aish, you really don't pay attention to the other members, do you."

"Of course I don't pay attention to the other members!" Woohyun said with a cheesy grin. "I only have eyes for you, hyungg~"

Sunggyu smacked the back of Woohyun's head. "Anyway... Apparently Sungjong fainted at the dance studio. Hoya was helping Sungjonggie with the choreography for 'Paradise', and well. He just kinda..died. Now Hoya won't let Sungjong out of his sight until hes fully healed.."

"What seriously?!"

"Do I NEED to tell you the whole story?"

"Wait hold on. Let me get in a comfortable position." Woohyun started to squirm around in his seat. Then after a few seconds, when he was in a comfortable position, he flashed an eye smile at his hyung. "Now you can tell the story~"

Sunggyu smirked at Woohyun's dorkiness. "Alright, well it happened 2 days ago.."

---

[Flashback]

"Sungjong-ah! You messed up on the chorus part!" Hoya said, stopping the music that was comming from the loud speakers. It was the 5th time Sungjong screwed up on the dance for 'Paradise'. Sungjong usually never messes up. He would mess up 2 or 3 times, but never this much. Hoya started to get worried.

Sungjong didn't say anything but let out a long sigh. He was sweating head to toe, and he was dead tired. Not to mention he didn't feel so great either.

"Mianhae, hyung.." Sungjong said with an apologetic look. "But can we take a break..?"

Sungjong has been dancing since they got to the studio, which was like 3 hours ago -- nonstop dancing and NO breaks. Sure, Hoya was being tough on the little maknae, but Sunggyu had told him to make sure Sungjong got the choreography. And so far, he didn't. But since Sungjong was so worn out, Hoya decided to give him a small break.

"Alright. We'll take a 15 minute break. I'll go get some water." Hoya said leaving the room. 

~~

A few minutes later, when Hoya came back to the room with 2 bottles of water in his hand, he was shocked to see Sungjong on the floor, looking...dead.

Hoya ran over to the lifeless body and starting shaking Sungjong, hoping that he was just asleep or something, but he wasn't. Sungjong was a light sleeper, and if someone came over toward him and started poking his face or whatever, he would wake up immediately. But he didn't move a muscle.

Then Hoya remembered what happened earlier. When Hoya went to go wake up Sungjong, he was looking paler than ever. Then just before they left the dorm, Sungjong was in the kitchen taking some kind of medicine. And when they left the dorm, Sungjong was shivering like a Chihuahua, and it was only 65 degrees outside. Sungjong obviously got some kind of cold.

Hoya took out his phone from his pocket and quickly dialed his manager's number. Then, right after Hoya called his managers, Sungjong was rushed to the hospital.

~~

"There’s nothing wrong with him." The doctor explained to Hoya and the managers. "He just seems to have a bad cold. Let him rest up a bit, and he'll be healed in no time!" 

Hoya, and his managers, let out a sigh of relief. He thought Sungjong would have some kind of serious sickness that would kill him or something. The maknae was only 19, he was too young to die anyway! But Hoya felt guilty. For the past 5 hours at the dance studio, Hoya was pushing Sungjong to his limit. He had no idea the maknae was sick, and he never would have done that if Sungjong just TOLD him that he wasn't feeling well. He would have let him rest the whole day instead of practicing!

Once Sungjong left the hospital, Hoya immediately took him to the bedroom and laid him down on his bed. Hoya promised himself that we would now look out for Sungjong more, and he wouldn't leave Sungjong's sight until he was fully healed and he was back on his feet again.

[Flashback, end~]

----

"Wow.."

"I know right! Who knew the maknae could get so sick!" Sunggyu said shaking his head.

"No, I mean wow as in wow i can't believe you made Hoya overwork Sungjongie!"

Sunggyu gave Woohyun a 'Are-you-ing-kidding-me' look.

"What happened to the 'Faithful Leader of Infinite'?! Or or the 'Caring Mother Of Infinite'?! IT WAS ALL A LIIIEEEEEEEE!" Woohyun yelled dramatically. "AND DID YOU EVEN BOTHER TO CHECK UP ON HIM?! OH. MY. GOD. YOU CRUEL CRUEL LEADER!"

"YAH. Atleast I KNEW what happened! You didn't even know until now!" Sunggyu snapped.

"Yes, but i would actually check up on the cutie!"

Sunggyu smacked Woohyun again – harder this time.

"Lee Sungjong! Drink it!" Hoya yelled from his shared room.

"No! It taste like Woohyun hyung's aegyo!" Sungjong yelled back.

Woohyun's eyes widen, while Sunggyu laughed his off at Sungjong's comeback.

"PWAHAHHAHA. DOES THE MEDICINE TASTE THAT BAD?!" Sunggyu hollered. 

"Worse than my..aegyo!? What is that supposed to mean?!" Woohyun stormed off to Hoya and Sungjong's shared room to give Sungjong a piece of his mind, but was kicked out of the room by Hoya once he stepped in.