The Pepero Kissing Game. (Myungjong Version)

Infinity (Hojong/Myungjong drabbles and oneshots~)

Sungjong was at the library with his 6 close hyungs, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya, and Myungsoo. The 7 of them were studying for their exams that they had to take in just 2 weeks. All of them had textbooks out, all different subjects, and all of them were studying their asses off.

"Yah. Do you guys know what day it is today?" Sungyeol asked slamming his English textbook shut.

"11.11.11" Hoya said, not taking his eyes off of his textbook.

"And do you know what that meannsss?"

"..No?"

"Its pepero day!" Sungyeol informed. "Let’s stop studying and do something funnnn~"

"Like what?" Sunggyu asked. He closed his textbook shut, not wanting to read another page.

"We could play the Pepero game." Dongwoo joked. Myungsoo punched Dongwoo's arm. 

"Oww! I said i was joking!" Dongwoo whined. He rubbed the spot where his dongsaeng had hit him.

"The..pepero game?" Sungjong asked curiously. "How do you play that?"

"Jongie, trust me. You don't wanna know." Myungsoo said sighing.

"But.. it sounds like fun.." Sungjong said pouting. 

Dongwoo couldn't help but laugh like a crazy hyena. How can Sungjong NOT know the Pepero game? Everyone in the whole school knows what that is! The game where two people hold the ends of the stick in their mouths and eat in... Then you can probably guess what happens next.

"Maybe we should let Jonggie play, eh?" Dongwoo said, still laughing.

Again, Myungsoo punched Dongwoo's arm. Myungsoo had a huge crush on Sungjong for quite some time now, but he doesn't want to confess. He was too worried, and scared of rejection. If he did get rejected, their friendship would be screwed. So he tries to hide the fact that he likes the younger boy.

But the idea of having Sungjong playing the pepero kissing game with his hyungs, did NOT, satisfy him. Sungjong never had his first kiss yet, and he wasn't planning to let his hyungs steal it.

"Aish! Stop hitting your hyung!" Dongwoo cried. 

"Then it’s settled!" Sungyeol said smiling. "We'll play the pepero game with Sungjong!"

"Yah. I don't think that’s a good idea.. The last time we played the pepero game...--" Sunggyu embarrassingly looked away. "--it got out of hand.."

"Don't pretend you didn't like it~" Woohyun smirked. He earned a giant smack from Sunggyu.

"It'll be fun! And it WON'T get out of hand. After all, were in a library!" Sungyeol took out a box of pepero from his backpack that some girl had given him. He opened it and took out 3 pepero sticks.

"You’re not playing hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Ani~ Im just going to watch the fun!" Sungyeol paired up Woohyun with Sunggyu, Hoya with Dongwoo, and Myungsoo with Sungjong, which made Myungsoo kind of shocked, and happy. He never played the pepero game with his hyungs, since it ALWAYS got out of hand. There was always the erted idiot in the game. One time, they played the pepero game at Chunji's house and his group of friends, and it was a complete mess. But Sungjong was an adorable, innocent, high schooler. He wouldn't dare to do something stupid. And maybe he'll be able to kiss the younger boy, if he's lucky, that is.

But the game was making Myungsoo nervous too. 

"So.. how do you play Myungsoo hyung?" Sungjong asked innocently at his hyung. 

Myungsoo took the pepero stick and put on end into his mouth. 

"Get the other side." Myungsoo said.

"W-What?!" Sungjong was dumbfounded. But did what he was told. He slowly took the other side of the pepero in his mouth and blushed when Myungsoo was smiling at him. He was never THIS close with Myungsoo.

"So.. what do you do..?" Sungjong asked, still confused on what was going on.

"You'll know when it starts Jongie!" Sungyeol snickered. "Anyway, everyone ready?"

"Nam Woohyun, I swear if you try to pull a fast one, I will kill you." Sunggyu mumbled.

"Start!"

Myungsoo slowly started biting small pieces of the pepero. He was slowly making it on Sungong's soft looking lips.

Meanwhile, Sungjong was frozen. He now understood the pepero game. The pepero KISSING game, that is. Sungjong was about to pull away and yell at the chodding for making him play such a weird game, until a freshmen bumped into Sungjong, making HIM, kiss Myungsoo.

Myungsoo wasn't expecting that at all, but he certainly enjoyed it. He pulled Sungjong closer to him, wanting more. Sungjong's eyes widen when Myungsoo pulled him in, but in a split second, he got over it and kissed back.

"PWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Dongwoo busted out laughing, which made his pepero drop onto the floor.

Hoya sat there, stunned. "Hyung..thats not funny.."

Sunggyu and Woohyun were both amazed, while Sungyeol was grining like an idiot. 

The 5 members kept staring at the two. They kept going at it. Not breaking away any time soon.

"...Yah let’s leave." Woohyun said gathering all of his textbooks.

"We don't know them." Dongwoo said standing up.

"How do they even breathe?" Hoya shook his head and started leading the way out of the library.

"I told you it was going to go out of hand!" Sunggyu said smacking Sungyeol's head. "But..it got out of hand for Myungsoo...which is surprising.."

"Leave them be~ I did Myungsoo a favor, he owes me." Sungyeol started following the 5 members out of the library. He looked behind him and saw Myungsoo and Sungjong still making out.

"Aigoooo, I bet Myungsoos happy~"

---

Later on, Myungsoo and Sungjong got kicked out of the library and now banned from it because of 'inappropriate behavior.’ Sungjong nagged Myungsoo on how he was going to fail the exams now because of him now. But Myungsoo didn't seem to really care.

"You..you’re a ert!"

"Ohh, i know..." Myungsoo admitted. "But hey, you kissed back. So you must've enjoyed it~"

"S-Shut up!"

Myungsoo smirked as he lazily threw an arm over Sungjong's shoulder. It was usually Woohyun that got out of hand when he played the pepero game with Sunggyu. But this time, HE was the erted idiot that got out of hand on the pepero kissing game..


TEEHEE<3

ITS PEPERO DAYY CC;

Yayy<3

Um..

I've been thinking of making a new story filled with ALL, the infinite OTPs oneshots/drabbles...

But should i just edit this and make it ALL infinite OTPS instead of just hojong or myungjong? Since i LOVE, all the infinite OTPS, even Myungyeol even though Myungsoo belongs to sungjong. LOL.

Hmm...  Time to think .__.;

Yeah.

Im done now. 

LOLOL XDD. Hope you enjoyed it ^^. Kind of more...'naughtier' than the hojong version LOLOLOLOL.