Chapter 1

My Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A ray of sunlight seeped through the thin layer of curtain and painted itself on my skin. I could feel the warmth of the morning light spread across my face as my eyelids fluttered open from a night of restful sleep. It was quiet. I lay in my duvet bedsheets for a moment taking in the peace and tranquility that had settled itself in the apartment overnight. 

 

Suddenly, a pair of firm arms s their way around my waist, I let out a small gasp as my back collided with a small thud onto his toned torso. I could feel his warmth radiate around me as I snuggled myself even closer to him. 

 

“Good morning” he cooed into my ear, his voice husky from waking up. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and started kissing along just below my jawline, his soft, velvety lips trailed against my skin, making me giggle. “Good morning to you too!” I beamed back at him as I rolled over to face him.    

 

I felt his fingers make their way down my face brushing away a few strands of loose hairs that lay limply over my cheek. His hands cupped my face, bringing it upwards, closer to his. 

 

He looked perfect. 

 

Small tufts of his blonde hair hung over his forehead whilst some settled around the shells of his ears, the rest of it fell neatly around his head. The morning light illuminated his porcelain skin in a way which made him emanate with perfection. My eyes trailed down the profile of his flawlessly chiseled features. Then we locked eyes. 

 

Although I’v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter