ANNOUNCEMENT

Truthful Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
How should I start this? Eh.... Well, I want to say thank you for the subscribers of this story for liking the fanfic and for supporting no matter what. I'm thankful to you guys, really. Thank you for your comments and for to ones who upvote this story.

But... I want to announce bad news.....

After reading my story again, I just realized that it wasn't going as I wanted to turn out to be :( No more ideas came to my mind for this story and I've been really frustrated because of that. The characters.... it wasn't originally the characters I wanted to put in this story, making me sometimes be a little bit confused with the story. Also there were some chapters that didn't make sense to me.

I'm so sorry and ashamed to say this, but... I think I'm not able to finish or continue with this story anymore as I promised to you guys...

For the ones who really loved this story, I personally would like to say sorry for making you wait for so long for this story and for not keeping my promise.


I'm trully ashamed, embarrassed, and so sorry to you guys.

I hope you can understand me.. :(

Once again, SORRY


Vixx_Baplovers


 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter