Chapter 2

Truthful Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for making you wait :( I started school today and I really didn't have the time to update (especially at this time of the year when I have to prepare for big final exams) Anyways, I hope you can enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe :)

 

 

 

-       “ You called me? “. Min Ah asked in a mocking way. Jina gave her a poker face and crossed her arms.

-       “ Leave “. She said, making Min Ah to scoff.

-       “ What? “.

-       “ The last time you said you hated to live here. Why do you keep staying here when you have another house in the other side of Gangnam? That’s better there than being here, right? “.

-       “ Why are suddenly like that? “.

-       “ You abandoned your own sister in the park, ALONE! What happened if she was kidnapped by a by stranger?! “.

-       “ Just get to the point, I’m getting tired “. Min Ah complained as she stretched her arms.

-       “ The two of us can’t live in the same roof “. Jina finally said. “ So leave “.

 

 

Min Ah smirked and then walked toward her.

 

 

-       “ Do you think is that easy? “.

-       You always got to that house whenever it’s holiday or one of our family’s birthday. You don’t even care about us, so why do you keep living here? “.

-       “ Do you want to know the reason? “. Min Ah gave her a serious look as she leaned closer to her. “ I won’t leave this house, not even this family… until I get what I want “.

 

Ji Eun understood what she meant. All they did was to glare at each other.

 

 

-       “ I will tell you this once so listen carefully…. “. Ji Eun paused. “ You will never going to get it “.

 

 

Min Ah sarcastically laughed by Ji Eun’s comment.

 

 

-       “ Wow sis. I never saw this side of you “. Min Ah mocked before turning her smirk into a frown. “ But don’t think that you win this time. I’m a person who doesn’t give up so easily “.

-       “ Neither am I “. Ji Eun glared back at her.

-       “ Are you that confident to get that inheritance? “.

-       “ Isn’t that obvious? “.

 

Min Ah scoffed as she looked away and glared back at Ji Eun.

 

 

-       “ Okay, fine. Let’s see through the end who deserves the inheritance “.

 

Ji Eun smirked.

 

 

-       “ I will look forward it “. She then frowned and bumped shoulders with Min Ah before walking away from her.

 

Min Ah scoffed by Ji Eun’s behavior and glared at her as she saw her back.

 

 

-       “ Just wait, Lee Ji Eun. You will see that your inheritance will easily fall in my hands “.

 

 

 

 

- ~ • ~ - ~ • ~ -

 

 

 

 

 

March 20th, 2014

 

 

 

Thursday

 

 

 

 

Ji Eun woke up with an headache. She kicked the blankets off from her and got up before heading toward the bathroom. Once inside, she greeted Da Eun with a kiss on the top of her head. The both of them started to brush their teeth and exchanged funny looks, enjoying their time as sisters. Once done, both headed to their respective rooms and changed into their school uniforms.

 

Ji Eun left her room, with her backpack on one hand and heading downstairs before going to the dinning room, where her brother was getting breakfast.

 

 

-       “ Good morning “. Ji Eun beamed as she settled her backpack at the entrance of the dinning room and sitting across Hongbin.

-       “ Good morning for you “. Hongbin said as he took a sip of coffee. “ And Da Eun? “.

-       “ Upstairs. She will come any time soon “. Ji Eun replied and then thanked Ms. Kang when she placed a plate of her brekafast in front of her.

 

Minutes later, Da Eun came to the dinning room with her backpack.

 

 

-       “ Unnie, can you do a cute braid for me, please? “. She asked.

-       “ Come here, baby princess “. Ji Eun grinned as she motioned her to sit next to her. Da Eun obeyed and sat next to her as Ji Eun stood up and started doing the braid.

-       “ Ah right! Mom and dad arrive today and will be at home at 7 pm. You know that, right? “.

-       “ Mom sent me a message yesterday “. Ji Eun said with a nod.

-       “ Unnie, can we go to the park after school? “. Da Eun asked as she bit her toast.

-       “ I’m really sorry, Da Eun-ah. Unnie has to stay late at school for some activities “. Ji Eun sent her an apologetic look.

-       “ Piano practice? “. Hongbin asked. Ji Eun nodded in response.

-       “ The principal asked me to perform for Seoul’s mayor’s visit at our school “.

-       “ And why is the mayor going to yor school? “. He asked with curiosity.

-       “ He wants to congratulate the school for ranking third in the TOP 10 of best high schools in the Seoul’s district “.

-       “ Wow~ You ranked thrid? “.

-       “ Aha “. Ji Eun said with a proud smile. “ Sorry Da Eun, maybe next time “.

-       “ Then she can go with me “. Hongbin suggested.

-       “ Didn’t you said that you have to prepare a presentation about companies salaries in your economics class? “. Ji Eun asked as she arched an eyebrow.

-       “ I have until next Friday to finish it “. Hongbin pointed and gave Da Eun a smile. “ Oppa will go with you, Da Eun-ah “.

-       “ Yeah! “. Da Eun beamed as she jumped in excitement, earning laughs from Ji Eun and Hongbin.

-       “ Ah right~ And Min Ah? “. Ji Eun asked with a slight of frown.

-       “ She left early. No need to worry about “. Hongbin replied.

-       “ That girl is ready playing with my patience. I swear that because of her I’m getting wrinkles in my face “. Ji Eun said as she placed a hand over her cheek with a pout.

-       “ Don’t pay too much attention toward her. It doesn’t worth at all, trust me “.

 

Ji Eun sighed and nodded. She did her final magic trick and finished Da Eun’s braid.

 

 

-       “ Okay, Da Eun! All done “.

-       “ Thank you unnie! “.

-       “ My payment “. Ji Eun said as she kneeled down at Da Eun’s level and held out her cheek.

 

Da Eun giggled and gave her a sweet peck. Ji Eun smiled and continue eating her breakfast.

 

 

After breakfast, the three of them bid goodbye to Ms. Kang and walked out of the house.

 

-       “ I will take Da Eun to school today, want to come with us? “. Hongbin asked while holding Da Eun’s hand. Ji Eun shook her head with a smile.

-       “ I’m alright. I want to walk this time “. She said and motioned to her chauffeur that she would walk.

-       “ Then see you tonight “. Hongbin said.

-       “ Bye unnie! “. Da Eun waved at her before getting in the car. Hongbin waved at her as well and headed inside of the car before it drove away of the house. She sighed and then walked away.

 

 

After 20 minutes of walk, she finally arrived at her school. She opened the gates and walked in the corridors. Her juniors who admired her, greeted her and she greeted them back with a warm smile. She headed to her locker and opened it.

 

-       “ Good morning! “. Joy shouted behind Ji Eun, making the latter to startle.

-       “ Gosh, you scared me! “. Ji Eun exhaled as she clutched onto her chest while recovering her breath.

-       “ Sorry “. Joy giggled.

-       “ So, did you have a fun time at the meeting of your parents yesterday? “. Ji Eun asked as she started to collect the books she needed.

-       “ Aish… Don’t even mention about it. I’ve been sitting there for three hours doing nothing but pretending to listen and get interest about my dad’s business “. Joy sighed as she leaned against the locker besides Ji Eun.

-       “ You are really childish “. Ji Eun giggled.

-       “ Excuse me? Childish? “.

-       “ Come on, you know that I spent 4 hours in the dinner of my parents with some of his co-workers last year “.

-       “ So? “.

-       “ Come on, you can’t be that impatient “.

-       “ I’m not impatient, I just get bored easily! “.

 

Ji Eun chuckled by her statement. Then the bell rang.

 

-       “ Let’s go to class! “. Ji Eun said as she linked arms with Joy and both of them headed toward their classes.

 

 

 

 

- ~ • ~ - ~ • ~ -

 

 

-       “ A child is any human being below the age of eighteen years, unless under the law applicable to the child, majority is attained earlier. The term ‘ child ‘ often, but- “. The teacher explained about the Children rights. Jungkook, who was sitting at the back of the class, yawned as he looked boringly at the teacher. Suddenly, his phone buzzed. He glanced at the teacher to make sure he wasn’t looking at his way and managed to pull out his phone. He smiled when he realized that he received a message from Min Ah.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter