Chapter 1

Truthful Love [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IMPORTANT: I made some changes in the chapter and also for the rest of the story. Sorry for making you wait :(

Enjoy! 

 

 

 

March 19th, 2014.

 

Wednesday 

 

* Beep Beep Beep Beep..... click *

 

 

- " Hmm... ". Ji Eun groaned and woke up by the sound of her alarm clock. She rubbed her tiring eyes and let out a yawn as she sat up and stretched her arms and legs. She looked at her clock and sighed. She got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. Then she went back to her bedroom and changed into her school uniform. She brushed her hair and then did a cute braid.

 

 

 

She sprayed her jasmine perfume and looked at the mirror.  "What a boring day ". She thought. She looked back at her clock and got up from her chair, she grabbed her backpack and went out of her bedroom. After closing her door, she spun around only to found Min Ah, her “lovely” stepsister smirking at her.

 

  

- " Hey, sis ". Min Ah said in a sarcastic way while waving at her.

- " What do you want Min Ah? ". Ji Eun asked annoyed by seeing her.

- " I just want to greet my favorite sis, is that a problem? ". Min Ah asked innocently. Ji Eun scoffed while rolling her eyes and faced back to Min Ah.

- “ Favorite sis? Go down to Earth, Min Ah. Or is your satellite broken? “. Ji Eun mocked. Min Ah dryly chuckled and crossed her arms.

- “ Nice play, sis. You are getting better. Maybe you should study Literature instead of studying Economy for that inheritance of yours “. Min Ah mocked.

- " Or maybe you shouldn't be disturbing people on getting them late for school, and you should go and get breakfast, don't you think? ". A male voice said.

 

 

The two girls turned around and their gazes met Hongbin, Ji Eun's older brother. Hongbin was the person Ji Eun trusted the most aside from her mother. Since Ji Eun’s father paid less attention to Ji Eun even though she was the head to become the new CEO of J&K Entertainment’s new company, Hongbin portrayed himself as a father to her. He approached to them and looked coldly at Min Ah.

 

-       " Or am I wrong? ". He asked raising an eyebrow. Min Ah scoffed.

-       “ Look who’s here! The big brother came to save his little baby sister. How sweet! “. She said in a mocking way.

-       “ You better get going Min Ah instead of wasting your time in foolishness “. Hongbin stated with a glare.

-       “ I was going anyways. And I won’t eat breakfast with you. I hate the food of that old woman “.

-       “ Great! Then I will eat peacefully for once! “. Ji Eun sarcastically exclaimed.

-       “ Then enjoy it before it last “. Min Ah smirked. “ Then see you in school, sis “. She moved waved her fingers before heading downstairs.

Ji Eun sighed and gripped onto her hair in frustration. Hongbin looked at her in concern and squeezed her shoulder.

-       “ Ji Eun-ah… “.

-       “ That girl is getting into my nerves even more… gosh I really hate her! “. She said as she blew a raspberry and loosened her grip from her hair.

-       " Don't even pay attention to her, that will make her mock you even more ". He said and gave a bright smile to her little sister.

-       " Thanks oppa, you are my savior ". She smiled back.

-       " Did you sleep well? ". She asked and he nodded.

-       " And you? ".

-       " Me too ". She said along with a nod. " Ok, let's go get breakfast! You don't want to be late for your economics exam, right? ". Hongbin grinned and patted Ji Eun's head.

 

 

The two went downstairs and headed to the kitchen where it was connected with the dining room. They both bowed at their maid who was cooking their breakfast.

 

 

 

- " Good morning Jae Hee-sshi ". They both greeted.

- " Good morning Mr and Ms. Lee ". She said.

 

 

Hongbin and Ji Eun sat in the table while Min Ah’s biological little sister Da Eun sat across them.

 

 

- " Good morning Ji Eun unnie! Good morning Hongbin oppa! ". Da Eun greeted them happily.

 

 

Ji Eun greeted her with a sweet smile. Da Eun was the only friendly member from the Park's family. She was completely different comparing with Min Ah and Ms. Park. She was sweet, caring and cute and always looked for Ji Eun or Hongbin for help instead of her own sister.

 

 

 

- " Did you sleep well? ". Ji Eun asked.

- " Ne! ". Da Eun said.

- " And where is my good morning kiss? ". Hongbin asked while pointing at his cheek.

 

 

 

Da Eun stood up and went to Hongbin and kissed him on the cheek, but Hongbin hugged her tightly and attacked her with a lot of kisses while Da Eun was laughing and shouting for help.

 

 

 

- " Ji Eun unnie! Help me! ". Da Eun yelped.

- " Okay, that's enough for a morning ". Ji Eun said while separating them. Da Eun thanked and gave her a sweet kiss in her cheek before going back at her seat and Ji Eun smiled.

 

 

 

The maid approached to the table with their breakfast and put it on the table.

 

 

 

- " Whoa! Looks delicious! Thanks Jae Hee-sshi! I will eat well! ". Ji Eun said with a smile.

- " Mmm... And it tastes good! ". Hongbin put his thumbs up to the maid after taking a taste of his food and she smiled and thanked them.

 

 

After breakfast, Hongbin, Ji Eun and Da Eun were at the main door getting ready to go. Ji Eun kneeled down and fixed Da Eun's skirt.

 

 

- " You’re pretty today". Ji Eun complimented with a smile.

- " Thanks unnie ". Da Eun said while caring her backpack.

- “ Are you going to impress a boy from your class? “. She asked with a playful smirk, which made Da Eun to shake her head with widen eyes. " Okay, but remember. Don’t make them think you are an easy girl. Show them how strong and intelligent you are. They will chase after you, but never have to accept their feelings unless you think he’s the right person, okay? ".

- “ Ne unnie “. Da Eun nodded.

- “ Good “. Ji Eun smiled and patted her arm.

- " Are we going together? ". Hongbin asked.

- " No, you go first. I will take Da Eun to her school first then I will go to mine. Besides you have an exam today so I don't want you to be late ". Ji Eun said and he nodded.

- " Okay Da Eun, let's go! Good luck in your exam oppa! ". Ji Eun said and held Da Eun's hand and they went out of the house and got on a black Mercedes.

 

 

After 10 minutes of ride, they finally arrived at Da Eun's school. Both of them got out of the car and headed to the school gates.

 

 

 

- " Okay, Da Eun-ah, let me see you ". Ji Eun said and kneeled down to see her little sister then she cuddled her little face. " Yeah, you look pretty as always ". Ji Eun smiled. Da Eun smiled back and put her arms around Ji Eun's neck.

- " Have a good day unnie ". Then Da Eun gave her a small peck in her cheeks and released her from the hug.

- " You too. And remember to always listen to the teacher and always be a good girl, okay? ". Ji Eun said.

- " Ne unnie ". She waved at her and headed to her school.

 

 

Ji Eun looked at Da Eun leaving and a small smile appeared on her face then she went back to the car and headed to her school.

 

Ji Eun finally arrived at her school; she got out of the car and bid goodbye to the chauffeur. While walking to the corridors, she found Min Ah at her locker talking with her friends. For Ji Eun's bad luck, Min Ah's locker was 2 blocks away from hers. Ji Eun glanced at Min Ah before opening her locker and shoving all the books inside of it. Suddenly, Ji Eun heard giggles and laughs at her right. She could recognize that voice. It was from Min Ah. She looked at her right and saw Min Ah and her boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He was the kingka of Seoul National High School but also known as the player of the school. He used to have a lot go girls in his arms before he met Min Ah. Also, everyone loves him, even though he's taken. Besides he was a jerk, selfish, a playboy and cold person, he was in 4 A class which was one of the best classes in that generation, while she was in 3 A class and was the smartest of his class and he was the best in his music and dance class. And he was a year older than her. Ji Eun wasn't the type to fall for Jungkook and she wasn't interested in any of the boys in her school. She used to see Jungkook in lunch, but after he ended up dating Min Ah, she sees him regularly during break time since he and Min Ah spend time together in Min Ah's locker while Ji Eun looks for her things in her locker. Jungkook and Min Ah were talking and giggling while holding hands. Then Jungkook gave her a kiss and it got deepened. Ji Eun looked at them with disgust. She groaned in annoyance as she rolled her eyes, closed her locker, grabbed her backpack and headed to her classroom.

 

 

 

 

- ~ • ~ - ~ • ~ -       

After three classes, Ji Eun felt like she was dying, the only thing she wanted to do was to go home and sleep. She rested her head on her hand and looked at the window. She was admiring at the blue sky and the yard covered with different kinds of flowers, when someone appeared next to her.

- " Hi! ".

   

 

 

 

- " Hi Joy ". Ji Eun waved at her.

- " What were you looking at? ". She asked.

- " Just at the sky ".

- " Why? ".

- " I don't know. I just like to look at it ".

- " You're weird ". Joy and Ji Eun just rolled her eyes.

- " Did you know about Jimin throwing a party on Friday? ".

- " Yeah ".

- " Are you going? ". 

- " I don't think so ".

- " Why? ". Joy pouted.

- " My mom told me that there would be a special dinner with one of my dad's friend family ".

- " Ohh... and do you know whose family is? ".

- " Not yet, but I will find out soon ". Then the bell rang.

- " Okay, let's go! We have music class now ". Joy said and grabbed Ji Eun's wrist and the two headed to their music classroom.

 

 

After music class, it was lunchtime. They headed to the cafeteria and bought their food. They found an empty table and sat down. Ji Eun and Joy were talking about random stuff like their parents business, about the special events they will have this year, when she received a message from Hongbin. She unlocked her phone and looked at it.

 

 

Hongbin: " Hey sis! I just want to tell you that I might be late because there was a sudden meeting with the Spring Festival committee. Tell Min Ah that she MUST pick Da Eun up this time. Have a nice day, bye! ".

 

 

Ji Eun smiled and texted him backs. Then sent a message to Min Ah.

 

 

 

Ji Eun: " Hey! Remember to pick up Da Eun from her school ".

 

 

-       “ Who was that? “. Joy asked as she munched a chocolate chip cookie.

-       “ My brother “. Ji Eun replied as she shoved her phone in the pocket.

-       “ And not a boyfriend? “. Joy whined.

-       “ Stop daydreaming, Joy “. Ji Eun chuckled.

-       “ Yah, just because you will become the CEO of your dad’s new company doesn’t mean that you will be single forever! “.

-       “ I told you, I don’t have interest in guys. Maybe I will… in ten more years? “.

-       “ You must be kidding me “. Joy frowned as she crossed her arms.

-       “ I’m serious Joy! Besides… you know how my relationship with Young Jae oppa ended up “. Ji Eun mumbled as she hung her head down.

 

 

 

 

Joy sighed and rubbed her hands.

 

-       “ I know, I know… I can’t believe he left you because of an arranged marriage! “. She complained.

-       “ And that he moved to Canada with his ‘ wife ‘ ? “.

-       “ His LOVELY wife “. Joy emphasized with irritation. “ Jesus, I really hate Sera for that! She even knew you were on a relationship with him! “.

-       “ Okay, stop. No need to bring the past now “.

-       “ Sorry… but don’t worry. You will fine a nice soon, I guarantee that “.

-       “ Like I said… in ten more years “. Ji Eun said as she rolled her eyes.

-       “ What am I suppose to do with you? “. Joy sighed as she shook her head in disappointment.

 

Ji Eun chuckled by her friend’s comment and continues eating her lunch. Suddenly, Ji Eun remembered something and face-palmed herself.

 

 

- " What happened? ". Joy asked.

- " I left my lyrics notebook in the music classroom and I have a homework of writing a new composition for tomorrow! ". Ji Eun whined.

- " Do you remember where did you leave it? ".

- " I think I left it on the top of the piano when I was playing it ". Ji Eun said and stood up. " I'm sorry, Joy. But I must go. See you later! ". Ji Eun said and walked away.

 

 

 

-  ~ • ~ - ~ • ~ -

 

 

 

 

Jungkook, the hottest and most popular guy of the school, was at the music classroom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter