Little Did They Knew - Part 1

Little Did They Knew
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It has been more than a year.

Luhan and kai were friends before in college but decided to be more than that.

They were perfect in everyone's eyes. It looked all rainbow and unicorns from outside but after a while there was an empty feeling lingering within both of them.

They knew their relationship lacked a spark, they were compatible but maybe that's where everything went wrong.

They were suitable to be friends, just friends but they ignored everything and went ahead. Their past has been rocky even before they met. They both had family issues which was the main reason why they found themselves leaning on each other.

But kai loved luhan, has and will always.

But luhan didn't feel that connection, at least not that was supposed to be between a couple. Kai knew he doesn't reciprocate his deep feelings but still it was better than being left alone.

That was the only driving force in their relationship. They feared to be left alone and get lost in this mass of crowd. They wanted each other to not go crazy in this big world.

 

But everything changed one day, when Sehun, Kai's childhood friend came into picture. He was in the States for past two years and rely a week ago.

Kai was ecstatic to meet his friend and invited him for the dinner.

One dinner meeting changed into casual hanging out. All three started spending their free time together.

Sehun became close to luhan instantly, initially luhan adored sehun as a cute little brat but slowly it changed.

They became too close, to the point that the air will be filled with tension whenever the three were in the same room.

They were attracted to each other, ually.

They had that spark which was absent from his relationship with Luhan.

Kai didn’t missed to notice the subtle hand brushing, secret glances and sly smiles.

when he realized what was happening he was shocked at first which changed into rage not long after.

He wanted to rip their hearts out but before that he wanted to make sure if his suspicion was right.

He wanted to test his friend and lover’s honesty.

 

They all were in the living room in kai and luhan’s shared apartment that evening. Kai was about to lose his control whenever the other two would laugh and lean into each other. Before he would have found it endearing, to watch his so called best friend and partner getting along well. But now he knew their true intensions which only made him clench his fists and scream inside.

He faked a call and went outside to attend it only to sneak back and keep an eye on them. They didn’t do anything at first, at least not anything unli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter