My Hair

MY HAIR

 

 

                “Look, what they done to my hair hyung!” yell Seunghyun when he comes into Jaejin room that night. Jaejin is in his activity, reading. “The fans will lift me now.” He so disappointed with his new hairstyle and keeps scolding after that.

                He just lifts his head slightly to see the younger come and look back to his book. “If you see, my hair not better from yours too Seunghyun-ah.” He said, not even looking back now.

                “I just gain my fans hyung, and now look what they do to me. It’s because yours stupid idea.”

                “I don’t know that the new hairstyle they said is like this Seunghyun. It’s not me the one who cut your hair. Don’t blame me for something I don’t do.” Jaejin said with high tone. Book now closed and place next to him. Attention on the younger now, ready to argue if it's need. He irritates Jaejin now.

                “Ahh…what should I do if the fans left me hyung? I don’t want any antis anymore.” He said sadly. Fall down sitting at the older bed.

                The boy just to scare with his thought. He debut with so many antis. He already works hard to be accepted and now went he already success, he just to scare if the fans think he don’t fit with the band. He likes to be here and don’t want to separate with his band mate. Especially with Jeajin.

            Seeing this, Jaejin soften. He stood from his place and knee down to the boy that now sit on his bed with hands cover his face. Remove his hand, he see tears roll down his eyes. He then wipes the tears away and kisses his eyes softly.

                “Don’t think too much Seunghyun. Our Primadonna is a good people. They won’t do that just because of this.”He said softly and his cheek. “and even if they do, that I know it won't, Hongki will the first to become the victim since he’s the ‘special’ one.”

                Hearing what his hyung said, make Seunghyun feel better now. He smiling to his hyung and made the other smile too. But Seunghyun smile make the other have another intention now.

                The older stood then and climb above Seunghyun make him slowly laid on Jaejin bed. ” Actually, it’s doesn’t look that bad if you see it. You still look handsome.” He lean down and place kiss on Seunghyun face lightly. “And even if they don’t like it.” He kiss his eyebrow, “You..” down to his eyes, “still have me” down under his eye, “That will love you” kiss his nose, "for ever." And now kiss Seunghyun lips loving.

                The kiss starts to become the passionate one in no time. Jaejin hands place on Seunghyun back head to deep the kiss. He Seunghyun lower lip request permission to enter and when the younger open his mouth slightly, Jaejin fast enter his tongue and explore the other mouth. Their tongues meet and have a little fight before Jeajin took Seunghyun tongue and it, make the other to moan.

                Jaejin hands then leave Seunghyun head and start travel down Seunghyun body. When he reach end of his clothes and about to slip his hand in, Seunghyun stop him. Jaejin look at him confused. “We have schedule to do tomorrow, we can’t do it now hyung. Jonghun-hyung will kill me if I allow you to do it.”

                “Don’t worry, he won’t know.”

                “I hear you Jaejin.” Jonghun said from kitchen. “You should make sure your door close before you do something secret.”

                “Gosh, why don't you just done what you want to do and back to you room so I can continue what we begin here hyung.”

                “Do it and I’ll make sure you can’t do it to him for not just a month.” Jonghun threat.

                “Hah~ okey mom.” Giving up he then sigh and roll to Seunghyun side. Seunghyun just chuckle seeing his hyung can’t win from the leader. Pouting, idea comes to his mind. “Seunghyun, come here mid night so we can..”

               “Don’t ever think it Jaejin. I know what exactly in your mind.” Jonghun said at the door way cut Jaejin word.

                “What? So I can’t think doing with my boyfriend? Hyung, it’s ridiculous.”Jaejin said with innocent expression.

                “Minhwan, make sure Seunghyun don’t get out from yours room. Yours precious chicken being stake.” Jonghun said to Minhwan which watching TV in the living room.

                “What? Why me?” Minhwan panicking run toward Jonghyun which just give him a smile and walk pass him. He then turn to Seunghyun still in his panic expression , “Seunghyun, you must save me.” Rush, he drag Seunghyun who already laugh in sitting posision out of Jaejin room.

                At the door way Seunghyun stop. “Next time hyung.” He said with his best smile and walk back to his share room.