Final

Short One Shot

"Please call me back, I can explain every-" 

You clicked the end button on your phone.
You couldn't believe this. After everything he had done he tried to apologize over the phone. 
Chanyeol had been the best boyfriend for the past 3 years, and you loved him more than anything. But lately, he's been utterly neglectful and inconsiderate. Whenever you called, he never picked up. When you took time out of your day to make His favourite dinner, he didn't even eat it, instead he ate out with his band mates.  You were always left alone, and you were sick of it. So now, you were on your bed, watching cheesy chick flicks and shoving down an extra cheesy and meaty pizza. 
"naega chae jalaga" once again, your phone was going off due to chanyeol non stop calling. You couldn't answer, because if you did you would forgive him right away, and you couldn't be pushed around any longer. So, you grabbed your phone and pressed the off button, your eyes returning back to the crying boy and girl on the screen. 
"But Jimmy, I love you.Blah blah blah." you shouted at the screen once the movie was over. You were so done with romance, so you decided to pop in a random scary movie.
 Walking out to your living, you opened your treasure chest full of random movies you and chanyeol had picked out. As you were still searching for a movie, your doorbell rang.
Sighing, you  walked over to the door, praying it wasn't changjo begging for forgiveness like you had read in fanfics. Luckily for you, it wasn't. It was a fruit basket. You were utterly confused, but since you were depressed, you decided to take the basket inside. You laid it on the counter, still confused but happy that someone took their time to send it to you. As you were scoping at the basket you noticed a small envelope placed on the corner of the fruit basket. It wad labeled "(Y/N)" in chanyeols obvious handwriting. You wanted to throw it away, to treat him like he treated you, but you couldn't. You opened the letter and read what was inside,
"(Y/N),
I know I'm in the wrong. Im so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like this, i was just scared. Ive had something on my mind recently and I've been sick to my stomach thinking of all the ways it can go wrong. And I'm so sorry. You deserve better, you deserve everything. I will try my best to give you everything if you forgive me, so please open your door.
-Chanyeol" 
You couldn't help but smile at the letter and run to your front door.
Opening it, you were greeted with your sheepish boyfriend with his hand awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.
"Hi baby, I-i-uhm." Chanyeol stuttered out.
You stared at him plain faced, waiting for his explanation .
"Look, I don't wanna say much because i don't want to ruin it. So,"
Chanyeol stopped talking and got down on one knee, pulling a box out of his pocket.
Your eyes filled with tears of joy, and your hands moved out to cover your gawking mouth.
Chanyeol breathed out nervously
"(Y/N), will you marry me?" 
You jumped and ran over to your now fiancé , pulling him up and smashing your lips on his.
"I love you so much. And im so sorry." Chanyeol said when you released from the kiss, hands wrapping around your sides.
"I love you too. Always." You said hugging him, and burying your face in his neck.
"So Mrs.Park how about we go eat that fruit basket?" Chanyeol asked escorting you inside
You smiled, and nodded your head.
You couldn't wait to be the new Mrs.
Park.
 
I hope you like it~~