Chapter 8

Falling in Love on a Show

Chanyeol's POV:

"Well, I'm going to go up.  If ~you~ doesn't come up, I'll come and get her later," Nana said. 

"It's okay.  I'll bring her up," I replied. 

Nana looked at me strangely for a second but then nodded her head and went up first.  I watched as she went up and then knelt down to ~you~ and slowly and carefully lifted her up bridal style.  I didn't have much trouble since she was pretty light. 

I made my way upstairs with her in my arms.  As I was walking, I knew I was slightly blushing and glancing down at her sleeping face from time to time.  When I finally made it to her door, I turned and let my back open the door since it was slightly opened already.  Inside the light was on and Nana was brushing her teeth.  I laid ~you~ down in her bed and stared at her for a moment before saying good-night to Nana and leaving their room. 

In my room, Sungwoo was getting ready for bed, too.  I greeted him and waited for him to be done with the bathroom before taking a shower.  Afterwards I jumped into bed and looked through my phone for an hour or so before heading off to dream land. 

Your POV:

I woke up with my phone suddenly buzzing on my stomach.  I reached for it and pulled it out of my hoodie pocket.  With one eye opened I read what my text said. 

Heeyoung [5:36 am]: Hey, are you up yet?  We're about to come pick you up soon.

I sighed and threw my soft, warm bed sheet away to the side.  Then threw my legs over the side of the bed and got up.  I really didn't feel like getting up, but I did want to go to my lesson with the Japanese teacher.  So I knew I had to make a choice. 

Eventually at about 5:50 in the morning I was ready to go.  I was just heading downstairs to slip on some shoes until I was called by one of my members, Kana. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered. 

"We're outside.  Are you ready?" she asked in her sleepy voice. 

"Yeah, I'll be right out, hold on."

"Alright then.  See you in a minute."

"Okay, bye."

Our short conversation ended and I finished putting on my shoes.  I carefully closed the front door and ran out to the van.  We drove off to the company as soon as I got seated in the car. 

At the company, we went to out Japanese class for an hour and a half and then went straight to practice.  Although Kana was fluent, she decided to stay and help us. 

While we were practicing, we were surprised by Sistar unnies.  They smiled to us and greeted us like when we were trainees.  It's quite rare to ever meet out label mate Sistar because they all seem to have their own things to do and are busy.  Not saying that Boyfriend oppas are not busy at all, but since we, FOREVER, are their sister group, the company said that we should have a good relationship with them. 

During break time, after Sistar left, I went to my phone and sat down on the floor.  When I unlocked it and went in, I saw that I had a text.  It was from Chanyeol.  Unknowingly a smile grew onto my face as I read the text. 

Chanyeol [11:53 am]: Hi, ~you~-ah!  You didn't tell me that you had a schedule today... :(  But I can't wait until you come back home!  We'll hang out then :)

I thought that was so cute of him; to send me a text like that.  My wish of getting closer with Chanyeol is coming true and I felt so happy.  As I thought of what to text back, one of my members, Minji, came and sat next to me.  And without me noticing read the text because she got up and jumped around yelling, "~you~ unnie has a boyfriend!!"  That's when I snapped out of my happy land and went up to her and held so she wouldn't say that. 

"Yah!" I said. 

"Ooooh, ~you~, who is it?" Meiying asked smirking at me and waiting for me to answer. 

"I-it's no one," I stuttered. 

"It's Ch-" Minji tried to say, but I covered again. 

"Ch???" Yimin asked. 

"It's Chanyeol," Kana said quite loudly. 

"Unnie!" I whined. 

Kana giggled and walked over to get her water bottle.  I let go of Minji and went back to my spot where my phone laid.  As I walked back, Yimin and Meiying kept their eyes on me. 

"Really?" they both asked at the same time. 

"Well... no.  We aren't dating, but..." I replied. 

"You like him!" Minji sang. 

"Shush!" I said while my face got hot. 

"Ahh, so cute," Yimin gushed. 

After that little scene, I finally thought of what to text Chanyeol back.  My text read:

Me [12:03 pm]: I'm sorry, Chanyeolie.  I can't wait either!! I'll be home soon!! :)

After I was done typing, I sent it.  And then, just in time, our choreographer came into the room.  We greeted her and stood up because we were all sitting down and relaxing.  She's our choreographer for our upcoming debut in Japan. 

When practice finally ended, it was about 5:30 pm.  My manager dropped me off and then left to the dorm.  I made my way to the door and unlocked it.  I took my shoes of and stepped in.  The house seemed very empty and lonely.  I looked around and found no one on the first floor.  Then I went to check upstairs.  Sora unnie was taking a nap so I left her room quickly.  Then I went down to the other rooms.  No one was in my room, and no one was in Dongwook and Seho's room.  There was one last place to check; Chanyeol's room. 

I walked up to the door and noticed that it was opened a crack.  I peeked in just in case.  Then I heard voices.  It wasn't just Chanyeol's voice, it was also a female's voice.  Nana's.  A strumming of a guitar suddenly played a short piece. 

"Wow!  You play wonderfully," Nana's voice said. 

"Thank you," Chanyeol's deep, handsome voice replied. 

"You're arms are quite..." I heard Nana's voice trail off. 

I leaned my head one way so I could get a better look at what they were doing.  When I finally got into the right spot, I saw Nana touching and feeling Chanyeol's arm muscles.  I bit my bottom lip and just stared at the two.  I don't even know why I felt hurt when me and Chanyeol aren't even dating, but I did. 

As I stood there and eavesdropped on their conversation, my phone suddenly started ringing.  I jumped in surprise and quickly took it out of my back pocket to end the call quickly and ran downstairs before they caught me. 

I sighed a sigh of relief when I got downstairs and successfully ended the ringing.  But my phone started ringing again.  Since I was on the first floor and not trying to spy on Chanyeol and Nana, I answered it right away. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered without looking at the caller ID. 

"This is a first," a voice said in English.  I recognized the voice and knew immediately who it was, my brother Kwan. 

"I didn't look at the caller ID," I replied pouting although I knew he couldn't see me. 

He laughed. 

"What do you want?" I finally asked. 

"Well, I just wanted to talk with my little sister for a little while," he replied. 

"About what?" I asked while moving to the couch. 

"Please don't hang up like you did to Jisoo and Hyunsu, alright?"

I groaned.  "Please?  Promise?" he asked. 

I sighed.  "Fine."  I already knew what he wanted to talk about. 

"So?"

"So, what?" I asked. 

"What's your decision?"

"I don't know.  I've kind of been thinking and I'm totally busy the next coming months.  I already told you guys about my debut in Japan..."

"How about going for the weekend and then coming back this month, then?" 

"I guess."

"Come on, ~you~.  We've been trying our best to convince and work with you and all your crazy schedules.  You have to make up you're mind some time soon."

"I know, I know.  You already know why I don't want to go, okay?  I just don't want to go back to the place where mom died.  I don't want to be reminded of that scene again.  I don't want to see dad so happy without mom, he said he needed her.  But look at him now with his new wife.  I hate her!  She doesn't even either like me!"  I let it all out then.  My brothers have already heard this and more from me.  I just had to say it again, so that they could really understand, though.  At the end, tears were threatening to fall.  Even if Kwan said wise and right words, I would still start crying.

"~you~..... I know.  It's hard, but you have me, Hyunsu, and Jisoo right by your side, okay?  So just go with us to make sure dad is alright before debuting because you never know what can happen in the next few moments.  It can end up just like mom.  Wouldn't you rather say good-bye and see him one last time before that moment comes?" Kwan spoke gently, but tears started to fall from my eyes. 

"Yes," I choked. 

"Okay.  We'll book plane tickets to the U.S. and pick you up probably next Friday.  I'll call and tell you the exact date, okay?"

"Okay.  Bye."

I hung up and put my phone onto the coffee table.  I let the tears roll down my face as I looked down to the floor and tried sorting things out in my brain.  Then someone cleared their throat behind me.  I didn't move, I didn't want any one to see me right now.  But when the person spoke, I made and exception and let him stay.  I still didn't look up or talk, but I let him sit next to me while tears still hit the floor. 

Chanyeol's POV:

No one was home basically all day, so I was alone.  I didn't have a schedule today so I sat around not really doing anything.  Sora noona came home early, so did Soohyun noona.  But then she left with Kangjoon and Sungwoo who went out and then came back just to be brought along with to the supermarket. 

Seho, left to attend his schedule around 11 am and Dongwook hyung left to film his movie.  Bom was packing because she had a concert in the next few days, then Nana came back from her schedule early. 

I was just sitting in my room when Nana came knocking.  She smiled to me and said that she was bored and lonely and heard from Bom that I was home.  I let her stay in my room and showed her a couple of things since we were both idols.  Then she asked me to play my guitar.  I gladly went over to my guitar stand and grabbed it. 

Nana sat next to me and listened to the one line that I played.  She clapped and cheered when I was done.  Then she commented on my biceps and then started to touch and feel them.  I didn't want to be mean and just push her away, but I also didn't really want her to touch me for some reason. 

Then we both heard a phone ringing from outside my room.  I looked to Nana to see if it was her phone.  She looked at me confused and thinking that it might be my phone, too.  Soon the ringing was gone. 

"Was that your phone?" she asked. 

I shook my head no.  "It wasn't mine," she continued. 

We both got up and left my room.  She went into hers while I went to see where the ringing might be coming from.  I heard the ringing again.  It was coming from downstairs, but shut off right away.  But this time instead of silence right after, I heard ~you~'s voice speak.  Then she started speaking in English and I couldn't understand all of it. 

I slowly snuck my way down the stairs just to the point to where I could see her.  She moved around to the couch and sat down.  When she took the phone away from her ear and onto the coffee table I decided to walk all the way down the stairs. 

When I made it down, her head was down and facing the floor.  From the way her voice raised when she was speaking gave me the clue that she was probably mad right now.  I nervously walked closer to her hoping that she'd realize my presence.  When I knew that she wasn't going to, I cleared my throat to see if she reacted.  When she didn't react to that, I spoke softly. 

"Hey, why didn't you tell me that you were home?" I asked putting on a smile just in case she looked up to me. 

It was silent.  She didn't reply.  She just kept looking down to the floor.  I tapped her shoulder.  She hummed, "Hmm?"  I looked down to where she was looking down and saw that there were droplets of water there.  'Was she crying?' I asked myself. 

"Are you okay?" I asked wanting to see her face and just hug her if she was crying. 

 

 

----------------------------------

Hi guys!! here's an update for you all!! i hope you like it!  I'm sorry if it doesn't make that much sense, i'm a bit out of it today.  but i will probably update tomorrow also... maybe because i have family coming over so yeah :P 

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer