It's just a help!

All Of Me
                                                                      Hi, hope you enjoy :)                   
 
 
                   ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
                                                          "Wherever you are, this is the starting point." 
 
                                                                                  -Kabir 
 
 
 
  A exactly one week are "exiles" in this place. Do not think it's fair to the other, we are all the same they should house all the beings that inhabit the other hand, no exceptions one by one. But by a careless order as they were imposed only have this great opportunity to survive. Apparently the attacks came from my species, thus they were called by scientists until the right moment concealed our existence. What I'm doing next to them, very long story, which is ironic that even I do not know completely. And if I'm still here is because only two people besides me of course know of my condition. Until then had always wanted to know and more where I came from, but lost in the moment I found out that certain attacks came from beings like me. Not tell them what their reactions after such discovery. Feared not only by me but by those most gladly welcomed me when I needed. 
 
 
 
 
 
             Always stuck in my lonely little world. Never had friends to share moments of my life. Not to be different, because after all I did not feel that way, it was more by choice, felt bad for hiding who I really am. Existed for existing. It was rare that sometimes gave freedom to come near me. Zeus was always me and my German Shepherd. 
 
 
 
 
 
                For lack of interactions with people on my part. Ended up attending many council meetings. Jung as a companion of the Lord and always attentive to everything, I'm completely confident that what is vim not be something that others who are on the other side of the dome can give you. It would be an unjust war for them. A massacre of survivors without certainties. During all these years we have studied the giving chances that are inside to survive. Because discoveries have been made with our genes, enabling us to have right weapons to be used in addition to certain people to usala them. 
 
 
 
 
 
              Something told me that this was not our only other existed but had no idea it would be. I disagree with the fact that an identical terms to the world there underworld upon the disposition of much - or all - when only people with small minds like the ones that created this law have the chance to enjoy everything here. This is not my idea of ​​humanity. Especially when one abandons his equals as they did me. We have enough housing for everyone and supplies in abundance, so why not embrace the other. For simple whim, the indifference of some always hurting others. 
 
 
 
 
 
            The scenes seen by me made ​​me want to change these unfair attitudes, so when voices came in mind felt anguished about to go up and help some mainly to people from the north side, between mornings and afternoons few people circulated through the deserted streets, the night pitch became a living soul was found wandering by them. I felt so peaceful to walk through them with the idea that always happen something like a chase was always like when least expected they appeared and ended with what was in front of him with no chance of escape. It was the end ... No, not for the agents of the corporation that made round by some local city, they had to defend themselves with. Were trained for it, despite having a large number of losses, they all risked their lives keeping in mind that their families would be safe this unjust war. 
 
 
 
 
 
             It all started in a mild way, some disappearances were noted by the government and soon after appeared small attacks in isolated areas. Was taken when suspicious in the eyes of society who fled the attacks control decisions. And then the decision that we would have to accommodate us in the underworld created by the government which is responsible for the entire population in a way. But that would not be allowed by orders for the same. Outside built a new world in a new era, and the problem was that outside = not created a new government with people able to help others, their own kind. 
 
 
 
 
 
             These same thoughts were always around me on nights like this that made ​​me run away and overlooks the town from the top of buildings most of them abandoned. I thought about how life could be unfair to some and so generous with others, to know what the purpose of bad things happen to people who do not deserve such acts and thoughts on how people without character received some praise for dishonest acts or attitudes as to some of our rulers. There were no answers to such questions, but choices. Yes that worked was on the board you had only two options yes or yes otherwise, as an unnecessary piece in a game of pure persuasion, dismiss you in any way possible. 
 
 
 
 
 
               There were four North, south, east and west governments each government commanded its way. I am sure that the southern government would be in favor with the fact about leaving the inhabitants of the other side to enter the underworld. But does not depend only on one side and yes all of them, so it was decided all laws of Wisdom and now this would be decided the same way the laws in Wisdom seconds. Way of calculating and cold were thus perceived by me the laws imposed on residents. Do not think twice before abandoning the people they saw as an example of someone honest and companion and placed all his confidence. At least this way were seen in the moments that needed to be elected. They acted as if we were one big happy family with whom we could tell which either time, no matter what it was. The problem is that appearances often deceive us in the most inhumane way possible. 
 
 
 
 
 
        "If you think you know the way follow it without hesitation, just trust yourself." 
 
 
 
 
 
      And so it began. Path, but that path. I have no idea where that voice comes she always tells me something like path, following help from a few more words I feel lost about it. I can not block this voice that is echoing the same phrases repeatedly meaningless to me. As for me I found to be "different" will be five months ago, was walking distractedly with Zeus by the bands of the northern area when we were surprised by two individuals black dress and hooded, unceremoniously left up to us precisely as the same I went into attack mode against, under attack from a would get a punch left when deviate rapidly turning the body and legs with each hit a kick up your stomach and how any object seen him flying yards away, watched him fall sharply to the ground as if it were something normal. The sight of another individual who then tried to attack me. Seemed more movie scenes differently could do the same with the other guy out with just a cut above the eyebrow. A month later I got disconnected explanations of my creation that had been kept and still keeps secret. 
 
 
 
 
 
               "Look here is ok I promise I'll be back" 
 
 
 
 
 
             "Do not leave me, I promise to be the best brother in the world" 
 
 
 
 
 
             "Hey champ you already, I'll be back" 
 
 
 
 
 
              "Promise me please" 
 
 
 
 
 
            "I promise there now is ok and makes no noise" 
 
 
 
 
 
             I can not stand these voices in my head. 
 
 
 
 
 
               "You need to help them" 
 
 
 
 
 
               "Who ... Who and why I" for the first time I dared to match that damn agonizing voice in my mind "
 
 
 
 
 
                "Just follow your extinct and know" 
 
 
 
 
 
   "Our information was their best considering that I finally decided to answer" irony at this point but this is dose response is also nonsensical. 
 
 
 
 
 
                "Think of my son and know what to do" 
 
 
 
 
 
    Think, seriously so. I have no idea how to act I did not even know what to do or how to do and think about and the last thing I do I'll get a heap of absurdities. "Somebody help us" 
 
 
 
 
 
    Calm ai .. follow ... Follow ... WHAT're following., Clear voice. That, but where? follow their extinct. Ok this is getting more weird not hurt to try. Focus only on hearing the cries for help. "hey boy" by Zeus I call "I'll meet you down there" without further ado watch him down the stairs of the building after it loses sight of me yet thoughtful direct it to the chest of the building, never did more than help some people in streets and face are twenty floors down and both still had no full control over me but had to finally climbed in and even as an attempt to encourage looked down, bad idea. Ok one, two, three. Threw me forward, down the miles per hour, less than three meters from the ground in a quick and agile with a turnover ended up falling to one knee on the ground. I got up and looked around, without great audience. 
 
 
 
           
 
  I walked toward the back door where Zeus would find waiting for me. Neither idea how we will help anyone, and it leaves me with a big frustration. The individual appears out of nowhere, I have to speak helps them more does not say why or how. Damn time I decided to climb it seems karma stuff only happens to me. I think my amazing ability to get into trouble. 
 
 
 
  Zeus walked out the door instead of coming over to me he went to the opposite side and guess what, I could not cry if you want to get home alive. What did follow was left me praying for him they did not see us, he seemed focused on sniff traces the sidewalks that were deserted by the hour, the question is how he can smell something that is not aware of his scent. Not that I doubt your ability, only it's intriguing. There are certain things he does that makes me confused. He crossed the street going straight to a dark alley, so I did the same and I could see him standing next to a dumpster covered with garbage, took a few steps ahead and turn my face to the side I could see the ground a small body shrunk "Good boy" getting bent in front of me I see to be a boy. 
 
 
 
         "Please do not hurt me" her voice was flawed, which I judge to be for reasons of must have cried enough. 
 
 
 
         "Calm down, I will not do anything ok" 
 
 
 
         "Who let you in here 'I asked gently. 
 
 
 
         "M-my brother" The drug, please do not cry. Aish. 
 
 
 
         "Hey, do not cry .. I do not-and I'll think" it said. 
 
 
 
         "Seriously, look watch. I want to keep here the same way I found it can do it, "he nodded in agreement," Well, look this is my friend Zeus, he'll be with you until we get back. "I turned to Zeus and his hair" is now with you boy "When I threw up a last look at the two and I headed out to the small dark alley. 
 
   
 
  Will leave the only thing I felt was a blow to the head, and in seconds I was on the floor. And do not ask me to put that out or not I know for sure, all I wanted was to get up and finish the race idiot. More pain I'm feeling is that I know inhumane. 
 
 
 
         "Kevin, is there" heard asking. 
 
 
 
           "Kris, are you" I could feel a mixture of joy and fear in his voice. 
 
 
 
            "Yes, yes I am. I said back champion "said the elder. 
 
 
 
   As he came out of hiding flash running and playing in the lap of his brother, with that strength he did stagger jumped aside. What had not been any impediment to continue with the lowest clinging to each other. It was clear the way he cared for him. Zeus came to my side, and I was still good at the ground watching them until the moment they left the small blonde's lap and came walking up to me. 
 
 
 
       "No, come back, come let's go" he turned to him. 
 
 
 
       "We can not leave him here," at least someone has a sense of humor. 
 
 
 
        "Easy there, knows" asked incredulously. 
 
 
 
        "Yes, what do happened," he turned his attention to me. 
 
 
 
        "Your little brother decided to attack me" he said as I stood up. 
 
 
 
       "Kris' rebuked him, I gave a half smile. 
 
 
 
        "What," asked exasperated "it comes out do not know where, exactly in the place where you left,. What did you want me to do '
 
 
 
        "Really look at me, my clothes. Who in their right mind would murderer dressed in a light blue skinny pants, a shirt with a print of Pikachu and a cap backwards. Seriously comparing me with those individuals. "Said amazed with your deduction clueless" 
 
 
 
      "You're right, but hey these hours to Key is suspeitável" and who is this being. continued "Oh yeah, hmm he's waiting on a block here, we need to go" 
 
 
 
    "But where are we going" Kevin asked. 
 
 
 
    "We have to find a safe place, come on. "
 
 
 
    "Nowhere to go" asked. 
 
 
 
    "Finding a safe place to spend the night," said the eldest, he seemed more calm inside was practically freaked out by the fact of having to be in danger during the night with the lowest. The'll stop anything from getting deciphering people sometime, no longer just have to hear voices. 
 
 
 
               "You need to help them" 
 
 
 
      "Come with me, I can fix that." Simply said, something that was not nearly the same. Anything but simple. 
 
 
 
       "We do not know his name," he said. 
 
 
 
       "Aj hyung, his name is Aj. "Is pronounced more softly. 
 
 
 
     "How do you know my name '" I asked him. 
 
 
 
     "It 'as the uninformed always have to mess with. He pointed to a billboard across the street. 
 
 
 
     "No thanks" 
 
 
 
     "I'm not like them" 
 
 
 
     "Yes it is still one of them" 
 
 
 
     "If both prey for the safety of his brother better to accept the offer" intended not to sound rude, or is it just more or does not have agreement. 
 
 
 
      "We go with you" already liked that boy. 
 
 
 
      "I'll warn you that not I fulfill orders" 
 
 
 
      "Vos assure that before we give them to keep them, ie, we are in the same boat. "
 
 
 
                                          "Fools are those who think never need the help of theext n" 
 
                                                                            - Silvio Jadão
 
 
 
 
 
 
                                           ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
                    Comment :)
                    Subscribe :)
 
 
                   Until the next !!