Left Me breathless

No Ordinary LoVEe

NH Pov

«EunJung ! » I called , as i blew out air from my mouth. Where does she go every time I need her help! ,

“ Here.” She said as soon as she came , she was breathing heavily  “ what’s going on ,why are you panting so hard?” I  inquired . she cleared “ Mm nothing , I was walking so fast in the corridor , so I can be here in the right time” she said .

“ I forget what I was going to tell  you ..” I said rubbing my foreheard trying to remember , but I couldn’t .

“ it’s okey .. eh I’ll be here” she said and a smile formed on her face , but it looked so fake ,Though I smiled back and told her to leave anyway.

 At that time I was in my room , I turned to look from the window , I felt so hopeless and  my face was sorrowful suddenly , but why? Once again my mind and all my thoughts focused on the future and especially all what I’m planning to do with Kris .. my handsome tall lover , the way he looks at me and makes me feel every time our lips meet up again was so agreeable that I’m an unable to describe , many ideas kept haunting my mind, but I felt pair of hands hugging me from behind, around my waist , I snapped out , I managed to turn .but he didn’t let me .

“Kri i..” I muttered in a soft voice , I felt his breaths on my skin , I closed my eyes in relief .

“ Shh”   he Said  and made me turn to face him slowly , I lifted my eyes.. he wasn’t the person I expected.

Tao  gazed so deeply into my eyes ,I felt my cheeks warming up again, “ are you okey ?” He asked . I didn’t know what to say , I looked down at my feet and I felt my eyes tearing up , ,  I rose my hand and tried to whip the small tear with my index . “ are you crying?” he asked , I didn’t nor answer neither look at him in his eyes . I just wanted to leave . “ Tao .. please Jus..t” I mumbled between my breaths and moved but he grabbed my wrist which made me stop , then he pulled me close to him , his body brought shivers to my body since it felt a bit awkward to get in him in such embarrassing situations , he wrapped his arms around me and crashed my body into his embrace , I closed my eyes , I really felt like hugging someone in that moment .

“ now tell me .. what happened ?” he whispered in my ear . “ is it because Kris left the house?” he said .

 

What ? Kris left the house , I widened my eyes in shock and pulled out my self from him , “ what are you talking about ?”  I asked as I felt tears rolling down my cheeks , “ Di..d..did he really Leave !! where ? why ? when???” I whimpered  and  went out of the room rushing to upstairs

“wait!! Didn’t he tell you?” he said as he was walking behind me  “ No he didn’t!!!!” I yelled , I couldn’t believe what he just told me , “   when I asked him , he said he needs some time alone , he didn’t tell anyone .. except me .. Only because o caught him and I insisted to know what did he think of ..” He said to me ..  I stopped and turned to look at him  “ I must find him … Tao I  ought to .. I can’t live without him ... he left me breathless!!!” I cried out on his chest , he cuddled up with moving his hand up and down on my back caressing it .. “ Nouha he loves you too .. believe me ..” he said to me . I knew he feels so defeated .. since he couldn’t take his friend’s place in my heart ..

He kissed my cheeks and then palmed them , “ stay strong , I’m by your side when ever you need me” he said gazing into my eyes , I blushed and looked down, he kissed my forehead lovingly , I closed my eyes after that he hugged me tight again.

“ thank you ..” I almost whispered since I really couldn’t talk.

“ now .. go have some rest”  he said caressing my cheek while whipping my tears with his two thumbs.

“ o .. okey” I  said , then  he took me to my room .

 

Eun Jung Pov

 

I bet there’s something serious between those two , he can’t be so that kind and lovely with her without a reason, Kris used to say he loves her .. if I told him that she ‘s with his best friend how would he think ? of course he will be filled with desire of destroying him , and for sure he gonna throw her away. But if there’s nothing? And he found out that what I told him wasn’t totally right , then I’m going to be the vanquished one , no guarantee I must make sure  everything that will escape out of my mouth should be right. I ought to .

 

I went to see her in her room , when I arrived the door was almost closed , I  peeked at what was going on  there , he was caressing her forehead while reciting a lullaby to her , she was smiling sweetly at him , a pure smile , but soon she began to close her eyes in relief . a girl can’t look at her friend in that way . a simple friend .

 

He was sitting on the bed , when he noticed she fell asleep he managed to  get up , I didn’t know what to do or where to go , I moved slowly away from the room doing my best so he can’t catch me spying.

“ wait”  I heard him  calling , I knew it . I turned and saw him fixing his eyes on me.

“ what are you doing here ?” he asked hastily in a straight way with a serious tone , he seemed like he knew me very well ..his face was really very familiar to me ..

“ huh ? I .. I came to see Ms Nouha of course” I said after I cleared my throat , I’m sure he’s going to notice something , he’s going to feel something wrong  is happening around, he wasn’t from that kind of introvert people .

“ came to see her? Why didn’t you come in?  and why were you walking away I that way ?” he asked again , his gaze never stopped , I cleared my throat .

“ because you were talking with her or something like that , and I didn’t want bother you, … since you w..” I said but he interrupted me.

“ since what? He yelled  “ you thought we’re in love with each other right? You thought she left Kris right … Look EunJung you won’t play on me your stupid game , I know you’re doing all this in purpose of ….” He said but suddenly didn’t complete his sentence ..

“ of what ?” I asked hastily, I was calm with him but inside I knew that something sort of this would happen , and it does.

“ I’m going to tell you one thing ….. I know what happened between you and Kris that night … and this would probably be the reason why he left .. so he can’t look into Nouha ‘s eyes anymore .. he feels ashamed” . he said while grabbing my wrist.

I exhaled , closed and opened my eyes , “ what are you talking about?” I inquired pretending that I don’t know anything .

“ stop it , I’ve warned you … “ he said and let go of my wrist , then went past me.

I was standing there totally astonished of what he just said . could this be true ? did he really see us ? I’m definitely in a great trouble.

 

Nouha Pov

 

I stood from my bed and walked slowly toward the door since some noise outside woke me up, it was Tao ‘s voice , he was quarrelling with someone , “ Stop it , I’ve warned you …”  that’s all I could hear well , since he was talking quietly in the end . I rubbed my eyes, frowned my eyes , I opened the door and suddenly saw Eun Jung standing in front of the door. I cocked an eyebrow . “ what are you doing here ?” I asked  in a husky voice.

“ Nothing.. “ she said while shacking her head , bowed then moved forward. I started at her . this girl is acting in a mysterious way ..

 

I took my phone dialled Kris ‘s number phone . and waited for his patiently to pick up his phone. But unfortunately he didn’t ..

I sat on a couch that I have in my bedroom and  began to think of what to do, Kris never leaves my mind .. I really needed to see him . 

I took my car keys  , wore a coat and a scarf and headed the door, I was walking quickly in the hallway looking for Tao ..

“ Tao !! TAOO!! “ I called aloud several times . after instants “ yes??” he said as he was coming toward me  .

“ Look! I need you to come with me” I said hastily  , “ what ? where ?” he asked.                                                                                                      

I pulled him from his wrist “ I’ll explain later, now just come with me!” I said. We went out of the house , the guard opened the gate for me. We got in my can , then I drove.

“Nouha! Now tell me where are we going?!” he asked several times curiously,  “ Tao you know how much I love Kris right?  I can’t stant a moment not seeing  him , I’ve never felt like that to  anyone before .. please help me ..”  I said while driving , I was increasing the speed.

“ Okey fine I’ll help you! But first of all  decrease that speed! You sure want us to be crashed in an accident!!” he talked aloud , so I decreased it.

“ give me the address of his house” I said not sure if he will give it to me or not . he stayed quiet for a moment . “ what?” that’s all he said .

“ as you heard, give it to me .. I need to see him” I said again focusing on the road .

“Nouha , I’m not sure if he’s there or not!” he said. “ juts let’s  give a try! Now guide me!” I ordered.

“ as you want! But I won’t be there . I’ll leave you with him face to face” he said .

“ fine now talk” I said . he guided me to his house , the night has came and it was in a narrow yet beautiful street.  “ The 2nd floor” he said , I nodded and went in .

As was in front of his wooden door , I knocked , but no one opened the door, until the 3rd time .. and I heard footsteps in the other side . then  the door opened .

-----------------

Hope you like the CH ~