Shocked

No Ordinary LoVEe

     Tao Pov

     I  got in the room , took off my clothes, as i got into the bathroom , i cleant up my self and then went out , put on some casual clothes , after that headed door . i put my hands in the pockets i had in my pants . as i was walking in the next hallway , i heard some noise coming out from somewhere . From a room , i stopped and managed to move toward the room , as i was coming more closer to it , i noticed it needed just a simple nudge to be closed. 

    I tried too find out what going on there , i moved a bit closer .

    " Told You ... Mmhh ... Aah Aaah ... You're AAhh ... "  i heard  a woman voice , i cocked an eyebrow , i haven't heard this voice before . i approached even more but this time to see . as soon as i reached to the little space that could let me see.  I palmed my cheeks in shock , this is unbelievable! .I already knew she is in love with him . Since camp days , as HyeBin told me , i made sure she was right , Nou Ha was deeply in love with him .Kris .. just how could you cheat on her . 

     Seeing them kissing each other , seemed like they used to know each other years ago . who was the girl ? , i went and pressed my back to the wall as i kept thinking about the i've just seen and what would be NouHa 's reaction if she found out that Kris is with someone else . 

    I moved again and went to see one more time . this time my jaw dropped when i realized the person who were with Kris , without controlling my self , " Eun Jung????!!!" escaped from my mouth , i stood there like an old tower . My mind never leaves Nou Ha and how she would bear with this breaking new . 

   " who 's that ?" i heard her Calling . " someone SAW US FOR SURE " she added . 

   " i knew this gonna happen , can't you just leave me alone ?" He asked .

   " you changed again ? just few minutes ago you were  the sist boy ever... just the way you kissed me could explain everything .. don't deny it Kris .. Stop it " she said . i couln't take it anymore so i left that hallway quiekly, to downstairs , the maids showed me the way to the dining room , i went and saw them all there. There was Nou Ha talking with Hye Bin , i looked at her , she didn't notice that i was staring at her , her bright smile and beautiful eyes , this peacefull face didn't deserve to be sad as her heart doesn't worth being broken, i sat down as the maid came and poured some warm milk in a cup. 

    " do you need  some sugar ?"  Nou Ha said smiling at me sweetly .I nodded as she handed me the small bowl with pieces of sugar in it, how will she react when she will find out that he's doing this ? i know that she is in love with him . i cough them kissind each othet once . it won't be easy for her to accpet that the mouth that she used to kiss , touches someone else ..  i just can't think of it .

    " Where 's kris ?" she  the maids who were standing  aside . They seemed not knowing anything. Eye contact was between their eyes . " Go call him" she ordered . 

    As i heard what she said , my eyes opened so wide , call him ? and what if she found them and came to tell her ? " No .. just leave him ,he'll come "  i said . trying to slove it . 

   Nou Ha turned and looked at me , then ordered to her not to go . " I'm planning to go out for some shopping do you want to go with us ?" she said while chewing .  " us ?" i asked . she giggled , " Me .. and ... K.." she said without finshing her sentence , she turned red shyly , i smiled a bit and then nodded. " alright " i said . 

  few minutes later we saw Kris coming toward the table , he was expressionless . he sat down calmly , ate his breakfast . " Kris ? are you okey ?" Nou Ha asked him . " Yes .. yes i am , why that question ?" He asked back . she smiled " Go prepare your self , we're going now " she said to him witha bright smile .  " yeah we will have fun " Hye Bin said  smiling  ,  " Yeah! Let's go!" Sehun added.  

   " Guys i don't really feel like going out , just go without me ." He said looking at us with a smile . A fake smile ! " No! but why..." Nouha asked him with a disappointed face . " It's okey baby, i"m having a terrible headeache , i want to stay here " He said as he caressed her cheek , i was burning up with jealousy inside me , i'm so disappointed in you kris ! what you're doing is driving you  in the wrong narrow dark path!

    Nou Ha Pov 

    I took my bag and went out of the mansion with Tao , me and him were in a car and others in anothert car . As we were on the road i started having flashback of last night . i slept on his  bed yeah . wait ?..HE KISSED ME!  Tao kissed me ?! 

   As soon as we stopped , in the first clothes store we got separated , SuHo with Wiwon ; Sehun with Hye Bin  ,and me with Tao ..it was very hard to find what i want . and unfortunately  nothing took my attention in this store, so Tao and me went to the one in next .. i Took some clothes and went to change , and Tao gave me his opnion in each dress . after 2 hours of shopping . we sat on a bench beside the Han River . 

     " finally .." he said as he exhalled . I giggled " well it's hard to find what i want " , he smiled sweetly at me , as he glanced at my lips . i remembered what happened between the two of us. 

     " Tao .. " i called calmly ," yes?" he answered softly . i stayed quiet for a moment . " Did anything happen between us last night ?" i asked him . he took time to reply , " Mm . no why ?" 

     " Tao .. i .. Did you do anything ?"  i asked again . the cold wind was rolling around , it flipped my hair in the air.

    " wh..." he was hesitant .. " Tao .. you kissed me .." i said and looked down .  he stayed quiet .. "N . Nou.Ha .. i " he tried to talk . 

    " Tao  i just.. i 'm i.."  mumbled , we both were  staring at out feet . " Nou Ha .. i've been loving You ... and that feeling didn't  decrease even for one second ... i do love you .." he said . I stayed shocked in my place . after that  it started raining . i didn't care about the clothes that i've bought nor anything else . But just his sentence.. as soon as i started getting wet he  took off his jacket and wrapped it around me , to not get sick . " Tao .. what if i told you that i'm D .d..eeply in love with your bestfriend ?" i asked him as  i started  crying .  tears were rolling down  fast on my face . 

    " I know that u love him ... and it hurts me alot , but you will never be replaced  by someone else in my heart .. never .." he said as he started crying .  he made me stand up . i looked up at him in the eyes . both of us were wet as well . without anywarning he pressed his lips against mine making me feel the warmth in my lips ..he moved him lips . after few seconds he let go of me .. Hugged me and kissed my head . " You'll stay for ever special to me .."  He said and sniffed . 

 

---------------------

Hello readers , it took from me time to update , i was having exams  

anyway here's a new CH! hope you like it! =))