On the way to the Warehouse

Super SHINee

A/N : Kind of just a filler.. And to reveal how close they were with each other. :D Also, this was short because the next one, is about what happened in the warehouse and the craziness of the villain. I still couldn't get anyone on my head. Okay, lied. The only girls who were on my mind, were Gahee After School, and some other girl who I can't recall her from. She's from 4Minute.. I forgot her name.. Aghh.. And CL too. Starting to like her? A bit. Well, mainly cause of the character I saw in their MV. Though I'm not a big 2NE1 fan. CL, in. Gahee, in. The girl from 4minute, in. That's it. 3's a team!  Anyway, Chapter 3 will be up soon~

 

 

They all met in the middle of the town, where all the commotion began. There is all complete, five of them, the Chickenator, Pink Tornado, Blinger [it’s not those that you see in cars XD] Flaming[haha] and the magnae, Coolie[hehe]. They were all suited up, and set in their own individual uniforms. They were known by the whole town, as superheroes, that is Super SHINee [lame name L]. Helping to prevent crime from coming to Seoul, they are finally here.

          “What’s happening? I’m just on the way to meet S..” Taemin aka Coolie-o spoke up, but was stopped by Minho or should we call him Flaming, before he could say anything.

          “Stop. You don’t want her to be in danger, right? So don’t mention her name. Anyway, what’s the matter?” he gave Taemin a fierce stare before looking back at the other three.

          “The mayor just told me, that a spider-type of woman, that had everything with her, was just passing by, she’s mutant of course, and that she was looking for something. I’m not sure what, but I’m thinking, this is bad and we have to move fast,” Jonghyun or the Blinger explained.

          “Then this is bad. Did he say, who were the victims?” Onew asked, this time flapping his wings. Not to fly, though. Just because he was hot. Yeah, both of those definition of HOT.    

          “He didn’- Oh wait. An incoming video from the Mayor.” He clicked the button on his special phone, that wouldn’t connect any other devices except the Mayor’s phone.

          “GUYS! Hurry up! The spidy woman already caught five girls! I don’t think she’s looking for anyone else anymore. Just those five girls only. Here, I should give you a preview of these girls.” The phone was later showed, towards the giant spidy-ish woman, who was holding five different girls, one with a long hair and fringes on her forehead, the other wore a hat and had short hair, just below the ears. Another had thick looking lips who was also wearing her school uniform, and a bag on her back. Beside her was a girl with blondish hair, and the last one was just another girl, wearing her tees and Capri’s like she was just staying at home.

          All of their foreheads were scrunched. Those girls were extremely familiar looking, yet their heads still refused to figure, what was the identity of those girls. It didn’t matter who, as long as them five knew who those other five girls was, then they are supposedly in big trouble.

          “Hyung.. that girl with blonde hair looks extra absolutely familiar..”

          “And that girl with the school uniform, she looked like one of the students from my school. I have a uniform like that.”

          “I think I’ve seen that girl with that fabulous hat around in my office somewhere..”

          “Is that fringe-on-the-forehead girl looks extremely the same as my soon-to-be fiancée or what?”

          “That.. Looks just like the girl.. That I have been sending secret messages to..”

          “Looks like this isn’t any ordinary theft. We have to go, fast!” the Chickenator, as the leader of all of the five, ordered.

          All of them nodded, and went straight back to the place where the Mayor had informed, that is, the center of Seoul city. The sky was turning dark, and even a glance of the spidy woman located in the video that the Mayor had sent, hadn’t been seen.

          *Sniff,sniff sniff*

          “That way!” The Pink Tornado pointed towards that direction. He definitely saw something moving.

          “Come on, carry us all!” Suddenly, all four of them were already on the back of Key, who was currently crushing down, from taking all of that dreadful weight.

          “Nuh-uh! You all are too heavy! It must’ve been like 100 000 pounds or something for the total of weight of all of you!” he whined. Duh, who wouldn’t?

          “Stop being a diva, pinky. And get us to the site quick, or we will lose the criminal again!” Blinger patted Pink Tornado’s back, making him grumble.

          “Fine! But whoever falls, gets back on their own, I won’t return for them! Go get that basket. My back’s going to hurt..”

          “Stop complaining and let’s goo!!” Coolie said, while rising his hands up high, imitating the movements of Superman, the legendary superhero.

          “To think of all the stuff I do for you guys..” he said before he blasted off with high speed.

          Carrying all five of them was surely a big burden to little Umma Pinky. But it hadn’t been a burden no longer, since he was going as fast as he could, as fast as he wanted that he felt like flying in the mid-air. They were almost near to the site, which was, a warehouse. A dark and abandoned warehouse, the way he sees it. He was running so fast, that he didn’t even hear the sound THUD coming from behind. He didn’t stop once, even though the other members kept telling him to do so. Finally arriving, Key huffed, but only once.

          “Yah! Go back and get Oreo [Coolio, Oreo]! He fell on his cause you were going too fast!” Chickenator said, as soon as they got off from Pink Tornado’s back. He sighed, and when he was just about to say something, the Blinger already cut his thoughts of even saying anything.

          “And don’t recall anything that you said before. If you were the one to be dropped from a small back with no seats, you would be suffering right now, and complain and nag, right?”

          “Whatever..” He had to agree, and came back to get little Oreo, as the Chickenator dubbed him, with pouts and naggings behind all four of their backs.

*****

          “Mwahahaha! I finally got you now.. There’s no way of you all escaping! Stay here.. And don’t go anywhere!” the dark voice chimed inside the old and abandoned warehouse, making the five tired girls, who were asleep from before, waking up.