We're on our way!

Super SHINee

A/N : I was suppose to post this yesterday, but my father caught me waking late up at night. He doesn't really allow that kind of stuff. And for the rest of today, I went out shopping, keke.. Got myself few new clothes and a bookshelf. :D Doesn't matter anyway. Enjoy~ Don't forget to comment and suscribe! More coming.. 

 

It’s now already 5.30 in the evening. Time to finish up and go back home, and enjoy a relaxing break at the house, with his roommate, Jonghyun. The picture of a lovely girl in a frame, together with her sister, was on his table. One of them is his one and only girl, the smiling girl, that had half of her fringe up and the other half down, and within her eyes was full of happiness. She was absolutely beautiful, hhe often drooled when it was the first time, seeing her. Together with her sister, or soon-to-be sister-in-law, was the always shining girl of his roommate, Jonghyun’s eyes.

It was almost time to fold up, and he was ready to go, when suddenly, there was a cry of help, which he heard nearby the window of his office. Quickly, he tried his best rushing towards the window, and saw some monstrous machines, were flying and covering the whole town. Seeing the time was already 5.40 p.m, he had no other choice. The phone rang, and quickly, he picked that up. It was from Jonghyun.

“Onew hyung! There’s some commotion happening in town! Looks like we’re going to be late for the double date..”

 “Yeah. I saw it too. Meet you there with the others.” He said, and quickly shut his phone off. It was regretful enough, that he had to that, to contribute to the whole town. It was his mother’s wishes, when the family found out what he could do.

He ran –and slipped, towards the changing room that was made there, special for any emergencies like right now. He pressed the security button that was hidden, to not let his boss or anyone else know about his secret identity. It just can’t be revealed.

He went in, and quickly changed into his suit, later coming out of the window, flying. He was unnatural, indeed, thanks to the magic of science. And he flew out, even though no other chicken, rooster or hen could, yet he was still called, Chickenator.

******

It’s already late after school, and he was just wrapping up the tuition that he had attended before, texted his girl, saying that they would meet up just right after this. It was after that, that he had a buzzing coming from his pager, which he knew, trouble was coming. Being both superhero and a student in one lifetime ain’t easy. Especially if you got another hand handling the girl you fell for the first time, making her happy.

He searched around, found the tree that he was looking for. Some of the senior noonas smiled at him, resulting him, smiling back. His black bag was held with only one hand, and the other pushing the trunk of the tree up, which made him disappear, going deep down to the ground.

          THUD! His feet fell safely to the cushion of the hard tiled ground. He pressed the remote button, that he was previously holding, and came down the suit, that was like a totally different him, just to make sure that no one would recognize him at all. If the noonas and dongsaengs find out, what would happen to his reputation? And more, what about the girl he loves? What would she say about that?

          ‘Never mind about that now, Taemin. You know you have to just keep cool and pretende like you aren’t head over heels over that girl, even though you are. You have to be like that, so that she would like you more. Now, you have to be quick. Time isn’t waiting for anybody,’ his heart whispered.

          And with that, he changed instantly, just as the name that he acquired, that is, the ever so cute, Coolie. It’s just, cool. To him, anyway.

*****

          “No, no no. It shouldn’t be like that. It should be like this. You shouldn’t do that, do it like this. Understand?!” he sighed, posing together with the right actions, correcting the models that misunderstood everything. It was up to him, the top editor of the popular fashion magazine, called Locket to repair and prepare everything. Everyone depended on him, and more just because, he was just such a diva. 

          Reminding people around, to do exactly what they should do was his thing, but convincing that one girl to go out on a date with him is actually his worst and weakest point. The so called girl was terribly popular, that almost every guy, she turned down. And not enough with that, she would always turn them down, with the most pleasuring and beautiful smile ever. She always had said when she turned them down, that she only had her eyes for only one person, and she was preparing and saving herself for that person only.

          How he wished he was the person. But the possibility to that, is only from 1 percent to none, seeing how she rejected everyone, including the handsome and irresistible types. He himself wondered, how in the world could she do that. He traced back the girl’s movements, and watched as she slowly entered the elevator, and as soon as she saw him, smiling at her, she waves a simple Hello, and the elevator closed.

          “OH MY GOD!! She just smiled at me! Oh wait, was that a wink? Omo! Ahh!” he started to spazz, by himself, with people thinking like he’s defined as crazy.

          The elevator went down, as he watched her leave peacefully, with awe. Suddenly, his beeper rang. Loudly. With that, he knew it was time to go, leave his world of fashion and enter his other world, that no one seems to know. He went outside, into his hot pink car that anyone could’ve mistaken as a girl’s car. It wasn’t because of he wanted to hide his identity, it’s just because he loved pink too much to not let it become the colour of his car.

          Looked to the left and right, no one was present at the parking lot. He pushed the button, the red button that popped out of nowhere, and suddenly, he has already lied down, without anyone noticing. There were suddenly hands coming out, changing his clothes automatically, without him doing anything. Later, within a second, he was already suited up, transforming into the Pink Tornado, the fastest living creature in Korea. He couldn’t be the fastest in the world, because that title had already been taken by Dash.

          He stepped up, later, ran as fast as he could, to the middle of Seoul, where all the commotion began.

*****

          He kissed the roses, smelled them, before he could press the doorbell, that was located just next to the cartoonish door.         He fixed his hair, making sure it looked perfect, and together with the chocolate he was holding, he was ready to finally confess, to the owner of his heart, who he really was. He only did it, because he was the secret admirer, of the ice princess that everyone in his school fancied.

          Only because he was too shy to show up his flaming charisma to her, he did his best, by giving her love letters, sometimes notes that made her think of him, every step of the day. Each Valentine, or any occasion, doesn’t matter on her birthdays, Thanksgivings or whatever, he would surely give her, the least is, a box of heart-shaped chocolates.

          Today, he finally caught up the courage to actually confront the girl he likes aka loves, and actually went to the girl’s house, after searching it for so long. He took out his mini-mirror, making sure his expressions was perfect, and that the girl would never fail to recognize him, for they already met a few times before, just that he didn’t dare to tell that it was actually him.

         The cartoonish house, with a variety of different colors, was gleaming in the middle of the evening. He was suppose to come there by night, which was what he exactly told the girl, yet he couldn’t wait to go there, he couldn’t wait to finally confess what has come from the core of his heart.

          He was finally ready, after double-checking, triple-checking everything. His hand was already 1 inch the distance between his fingers and the blue doorbell. He knew, this was the right moment, and that he was absolutely ready. When something that he didn’t expect at all, is that he heard the screams of the town people, which meant that he had to sprang into action.

          Quickly, he left his chocolates and roses in front of the door, still managed to push the doorbell and later, quickly hid at the dumpster nearby. He had already attached a card there, so that the receiver won’t be confused for who it was. The family did have two daughters.  

          Didn’t want to waste time, he quickly [Ceeensoredd.hehe]. Finished changing into his suit, he looked to the front, and burned up his entire body, which was now filled with flames. That is, flames that contained the flaming charisma that everybody fell for.

*****

          Today, he didn’t do anything, AGAIN. Not like Onew, his roommate, his schedule was absolutely empty, that he could do anything that he liked, for the rest of the day. And the next day, and the next day. He didn’t get a job yet, and was on break. Of course, he wanted to spend the whole day with his girl, but sadly, his girl too, had schedules in her time.

          Thinking that he shouldn’t waste time again, after spending the rest of the day sleeping and snoring and eating and also melting his chocolate abs, he figured, he should at least do something, perhaps a surprise, for his one and only girl. He opened the karaoke set, that was just in his room, and together with that, a recorder too.

          He sang those lovely lyrics, in perfect melody, that he had produced himself, and is extremely proud of them. Especially because it was for his one and only shining moon. To be serenaded with a mixed CD, that of course this golden voice prepared himself, would be the most best present that anyone could ever give to their own partners.

          In the middle of recording, he felt like he couldn’t sing the lyrics anymore. It was like, he could hear, her voice, screaming for help. He tried to ignore, only saying that it’s only his imagination. But when he messed up the lyrics, ruined the melody and suddenly the instrumental version that he had played was malfunctioning, he knew something was definitely wrong.

          He stopped, and looked over at his nonstop vibrating phone, seeing that there had been a message left. It was from the mayor, reporting that there had been chaos, by a group of girls, who was somewhat searching for someone. Not only did they did that, but of course, they crashed the town too.

          He MUST complete the mixed CD for his girlfriend before the night comes, or else it would’ve been a total failure, as it was the only song left before the mixed CD was complete. They are going to have a candlelight surprise dinner, as he had planned with Onew, but it will all go wrong, just because of one incomplete song.

          He took a silver trophy microphone, that was on his television rack, touched and sang a few melody, and suddenly, from that one touch onto the mic, his body suddenly was covered by elastic clothing, not only were they flexible to move in, but also that they were somewhat connected to his supernatural abilities.

 “Onew hyung! There’s some commotion happening in town! Looks like we’re going to be late for the double date..”

“Yeah, I saw it too. Meet you there with the others.” He nodded, and touched the floor, making a pathway nearest to town, without anyone noticing. Well, at least the tall people won’t. Birds would surely come by, though.