Dying

Super SHINee

 

[A/N: SUPER long update (to me, really) after not updating at all for I don't know how many days. Anyway, I've got three more chapters to go! Hwaiting! And don't forget to check out my other fics!]

“Three, two one!” they all barged in. The door flung open, due to Taemin’s hard head, pushing through the doors.

          “Who is it?!” the black scarred woman hissed, better to be known as Kahi.

          “So, it is you trio again!” Jonghyun said. He focused his sights on the trio consisting Kahi, Gayoon and CL, of the black widow tribe.

          All of Super SHINee frowned. What were they doing? All of them had their stings out, and blood all over their mouths. They looked like goth people, definitely, but they’re still not vampires. Kahi was the first to wipe of the blood, then smirking evilly at the other boys. The other two followed her steps, and were now crossing their arms, looking at the other direction in the middle of acting cool. Kahi her lips, and walked nearer towards the boys, her high heels sounded loud as soon as she approaches them. Yet, she stopped halfway.

          “So, we meet again,” Kahi smirked, shoving up her nose, that made all of Super SHINee saw her terrible scar that was smothered upon her beautiful yet ruined face. Of course, she purposely did that, wanting them to remember, who was the cause of the scar that damaged her pretty face. “Remember this?” she asked, pointing her index finger towards the scar.

          “What are –I mean were you guys doing?” Chickenator was the first to speak up. CL came forward this time, ignoring her other mates, Gayoon and Kahi, and answered, not even bothering to remove her big yet futuristic sunglasses. No, they were not sunglasses. They were black glasses, custom made by her own broken body parts, which is why that she cherished the glasses so terribly.

        “Hey, Chicken Dude. Stop chattering and asking stupid questions. What do you think we’re doing?” she said, rudely, still managing her distance between the black widow’s leader, Kahi, and also the Chickenator. She pulled her black jacket up a bit, and later fiercely punched her arms into the mid air, showing her sharp poison needles, that formed once she punched.

          “We,” Gayoon stepped up, last. “Are just managing some of our business, that you don’t have somewhat kind of relations to. Tag along, you don’t need to be here, anyway.”

          “You know we have to, right?” Blinger raised an eyebrow, which all the three of them couldn’t see, despite his face being covered by a tight mask, that was worn to cover his identity.

          “You see, you were interrupting something good back there. You should’ve just gone home, back to your real identities, instead of these fake ones, stopping us.” Kahi answered.

          Whoosh! A flash went by all of them, not even the black widows noticed, and that the flash was caused by the Pink Tornado, fastest living creature on Korea. Or South Korea, to be specific. His eyes turned pink, suddenly, and that was a sign of him, trying his best not to be angry.

          “What did you do to the girls?!” Pink Tornado sounded alarmed, with fists, clenched by both of his left and right arms.

          “Us?” Gayoon smirked again. Seriously, their hobby must be smirking. “We were just giving them something, that I’m sure pleasured both of us.” Gayoon ended it with an evil laugh.

          “What?! Pink Tornado, what happened?” Coolie hurriedly spoke to Pink Tornado. His teeth was grinding, making him look manlier, despite his pink costume.

          “All the girls, they are..” he gulped. “Dying.”

          “No, they’re not. They’re just slowly enjoying the moment, of either being dead, or being turned into a black widow, just like one of us.” CL spoke up, forming an evil smile on her face.

          “Why did you do this?! What did these girls do to you that made you wanting to insert poison into their humanly bodies?!” Flaming’s eyes were burned with anger, not to mention, almost his entire body.

          “They did nothing, yes. But we wanted something from each of them.”

          “This girl,” Kahi pointed for a while towards a girl in her usual and casual outfit. “Has an outstanding strength, that will defeat us, once she grows older. We can’t let that happen, can we?” the evil laugh formed again.

          “Krystal..”

          “And this, shining girl. She’s destined to outshine us, in the near future. She has a some sort of power, that would make even the most evil turn good. We certainly don’t want to lose our senses, so it’s better if we got rid of her!” CL continued, this time.

          “Luna..”

          “This, boyish girl, has the charms. The charms, that would make her a wonderful sorcerer, wonderful yet towards the good side, sorcerer type. She could really outgrew us, with her bad powerful, magic. That’s certainly not what we wanted, so we have to say goodbye to her, even though her powers and talents with magic would certainly be wasted.” Gayoon explained.

          “Amber..”

          “How about this girl? Well, she might seem normal, at first, the perfect girl, etc. Blah blah, she will be admired by many people, at least that’s what I see in my visions. Yet, she has this hidden power inside her. She has this type of elastic power, that when used obsessively, won’t ever be broken.” Kahi paused for a while. “Why we’re targeting her? Mainly, because with her absolutely undefeatable elastic powers, we figured that she would develop another power within, that is, untouchable. Her body will automatically avoid anything that sensed, that they wanted to hurt her. We couldn’t attack her by then, and if she figured this power, we’d all be gone right now.”

          “Victoria..”

          “Let’s not forget this so-called-cute girl you’re seeing. She’s a big threat to us, seeing how she had the power to possess , anything she wanted in mind. Better, a wisher. She could have anything that she wanted, including, us GONE. Fortunately, that power wasn’t fully developed yet, making her harmful. But when they do, we’re truly doomed.”

          “Sulli..”

          “What did you do?!” an alarmed Blinger shouted.

          “Nothing much, we just inserted something good, something wonderful, something astounding into their bodies. They’re not as human as you thought they are, but our stuff is certainly something good, our strongest, most proudest possession, black poisoned, black widow gas. Some of them are liquids, which we inserted into their bodies, due to their strong powers.”

          “Our powerful poison will make them die, slowly and painfully. We won’t allow anything in our way, just reminding  you that fact, it seems that you have forgotten, since the last time we met. We just got stronger, by the way,” Gayoon said, gearing up, all ready for a powerful battle.

          “Super SHINee, go!”

          It was 2 against 2, and 1 against 1. Flaming, together with Coolie scrambled towards CL, who was always ready, preparing for anything. Pink Tornado, together with the Blinger fought off Gayoon while the leaders go on a dual battle, amongst themselves.

          [A/N: I’m kind of bad at detailing fights soo.. Please bear with it~]

         Ready as ever, together, Coolie and Flaming immediately blasted off their fire with a little bit of ice, making a powerful and fast combination from two elements. CL crouched, later jumping high up, above the ground, removing her black glasses from her face. Her tied up bun hair was released, revealing a blonde type of hair, that was wavy, which reached up to her shoulders. She looked down, hiding her face. Seconds later, like making some dramatic effects, she slowly looked up, smirking towards both of them. Noticing this, Flaming bursted out,

          “Coolie! Don’t look in her eyes! Avoid, quick!” he quickly covered his entire body with his burning pair of hands, with a shield made of fire, that opposed anything to get inside.

          “What? Why would I..”

          A lightning, black, somewhat poison suddenly flashed inside of his eyes, feeling like it had just damaged Coolie’s brain. He felt like he was unstable, as the poison he felt, was starting to crawl inside of him, making him feel uneasy and unable to move. His hands were stuck, yet he didn’t even freeze them at all, not even with his own hands that could produce ice and water. He tried moving, but his body was stoned, and finally, his powers began to dry down.

          Alerting this, Flaming saw that CL took back her black glasses, putting them back on. He quickly ran through her, with his blazing hand turned sword of fire, as fast as he could, without seeing her face, her body or anything else. He crouched down, and turned back, to see what happened to her.

          CL was badly damaged, her beating heart was torn apart, suddenly spitted some black liquids, which were supposed to be her blood. She removed her cherished black glasses, and made them fell to the ground, resulting them to be broken into pieces. Together with her beloved glasses, she fell to the ground, malfunctioning. Her body vibrated through the whole way, and soon, there came black light from her dangerous eyes, later throughout her whole body, perishing them to bits.

          She put out a horrific scream, yet was ignored by both Flaming and Coolie. Flaming, who has crouching before, immediately ran to Coolie, to see if the poison had worn off yet, since CL was almost gone. He checked his whole body, yet nothing seemed to change. Coolie remained stoned, and there was nothing that he could do.

          Meanwhile, at the scene of the superheroes named Blinger and Pink Tornado, they were both busy fighting off strong Gayoon, that had annoying yet superific moves, also avoiding their every move. Going with their usual strategy, both of Blinger and Pink Tornado nodded towards each other. Pink Tornado started to surround Gayoon, making a tornado-like wind around her. Using his hands, Blinger released his source of powerful light towards Pink Tornado, that made it more and more powerful.

          They were calmly collecting energy, when Gayoon finally figured out what was happening. She was smart, a genius, certainly, among the black widow tribe. She smirked again, this time, jumping in the air. She formed a turnabout, like a graceful skater on ice, later putting out her leg, which had sharp edges on it’s sole, towards Pink Tornado, who was just stopping and staring at herself.

          “PINKY!” Blinger shouted, out of shock. He hurried himself to go watch Pink Tornado, collapsing to the ground, clutching onto his most dependable source [not what you think it is J], his legs. They were deeply cut, due to the sharp points that concluded from Gayoon. Luckily, for Gayoon, her foot hadn’t got caught in Pink Tornado’s leg, or else, it would’ve been worst.

          “YOU!” he furiously punched out a forming light in the mid air, hurting Gayoon’s black eyes. Gayoon twitched her upper and bottom black and dark lips, sensing Blinger towards something, that he was sure Gayoon is going to do, to hurt himself.

          “Hiyaaa!!” He ran towards Gayoon’s direction, making Gayoon unable to do what she had originally planned to do, fiercely putting bits of light into her eyes and ears, where most of her energy came from.

          Having her ears damaged, it was like having her heart stop beating. Gayoon fell to the ground, immediately exploding to bits, without any warning at all. Blinger came back for Pink Tornado, who was badly hurt, for he was currently holding his poisoned leg, that was caused by the deceased Gayoon.

          Kahi, now seeing her other mates are practically gone, decided to leave immediately, without even involving herself into the fights. Touching her own scar, she flew away, ignoring the Chickenator, that was right in front of her. She remembered, the scar was mainly because of the Chickenator. 

          Super SHINee reunited, with Flaming bringing Coolie, who was stoned and Blinger, carrying Pink Tornado, who’s legs were poisoned. They all neared the girls, who were sweating and looked like they’re going to die, any second from then. The Chickenator went to Victoria, Flaming went to Krystal, Blinger checked Luna’s situation, while stoned Coolie and hurt Pink Tornado could only near themselves towards Amber and Sulli.

          All of them were dying alright, but among the five of them, there were the weakest and strongest. Apparently, Amber and Krystal could still manage themselves, they’re only at the beginning, for the black widows only inserted gas into their bodies. It goes the same for Sulli. However, Victoria and Luna wasn’t okay. They were far from being ‘okay’.

          “Luna!” Blinger, or Jonghyun, removed his mask, holding onto Luna’s undead body, shaking her, trying to wake her up, instantly.

          “Jonghyun.. Oppa?” she tried to form a smile, despite her weak situation. Jonghyun had put her body into his arms and lap, hugging her repeatedly, worrying that she would be unsafe, with conditions like that.

          “They.. put liquid inside of me, oppa.. After that.. I had trouble.. Breathing.” She took another breath. “So, don’t.. hug me .. too tight.” She forced a chuckle. Jonghyun felt like crying, seeing his most beloved woman, excluding his mother and sister, like that. She’s still bright and sunny, even when she’s in pain.

          “Don’t let me go, oppa.. I’d like to be in your.. arms..” A tear dropped onto Luna’s face, who was still smiling. The tear, belonged to Jonghyun, who can’t hold himself back, knowing he was going to lose her.

          “It’s time..”

          Approaching the dizzy Victoria, Onew devolved into his normal form again. He checked his future fiancee’s body, that had nothing at all. Victoria was trying her best, she had very much potential power in her, despite being a rubber band in all ways.

          “Vic! Are you okay? Tell me you’re okay. What’s your name? Do you know me? Victoria…” he screamed out of panic.

          She chuckled a bit. “I’m fine.. Except that my.. Ugh.. Heart is hurting..” Victoria stood up from her chair, trying to show that she was fine. She clutched her hands onto her chest, later coughing.

          “Victoria!” he shouted, and caught the falling Victoria, and made her fall into his arms. He sat down too, with Victoria’s head on his lap. Victoria’s continuous coughing, made him terribly worried. He hugged Victoria, to what she hugged him back, with a smile on her face.

          “Onew, I..” she coughed harder this time. Onew released his deep hug, to which made him saw, that Victoria was throwing up blood from her insides. She didn’t want to show it, he knew, for Victoria was always like that. Hiding her pain from himself.

          “No.. No.. Please don’t! What did they do to you, honey?” He automatically grabbed coughing black poison Victoria, and put her head on his shoulders.

          “They just.. did nothing. One of them stared at me, and I was forced to drink this kind of liquid.. Something that was made out of black..”

          “Victoria..”

          “I’m fine.. Don’t worry..” she coughed more. Harder than before. Onew hated what he saw, he just wanted to end her cough, let it take over his body.

          “Let me rest a bit..”

          “Victoria.. You know I was just about to propose..” a drop fell on her cheeks, forming a smile on her face.  “I love you too, don’t worry.”