How did we get here?

Super SHINee

A/N: I did some research, and found who she was. It's 4Minute Gayoon! Aahahah. So it's Gayoon, CL and Kahi. hehe. For fans of them, don't get mad at me.. It's just a fic anyway.. Whever it is, enjoy! 

 

          *Flashbacks from what happened, before those five girls disappeared into the black Spidy wrath of the women called Gahee, CL and Gayoon.*

          “Amber! Amber! Can I have your phone number please?”

          “Do you want to go out with me? I’d be pleasured to if you would..”

          “I’m the hottest in the market right now.”

          “Want to have some ice cream?”

          “Amber-ssi! I like you, and I hope you receive my flowers and chocolates!”

          Those guys can’t keep their heads away from the pretty feminine but is seen differently as a tomboy, a girl called Amber, who worked as one of the supporting models for Locket Magazine. She always had a gazillion in one in herself, making almost every guy fall for her at first sight. She was really friendly too, not like all those other hot supermodels who only know how to stuck their noses up high and be a brainless diva.

          “Sorry guys. But I can’t accept all these. I told you, I’m keeping myself for someone. I’m saving myself for one true key of my heart. I have to go now, okay?” she politely waved goodbye towards the chasing guys. All of their faces changed from cheerful to gloomy, it’s just what was expected everyday. But still, Amber would still receive those wonderful cards, cakes and presents from everyone.

          Amber entered the elevator, but as soon as the elevator was about to close, she saw the diva and the head of the Locket Magazine, whom she was most comfortable with, it was Key. She winked an eye smile at him, and waves a simple Hello, yet the elevator doors closed too quick before she could see his response. She waited patiently, for the elevator to go down.

          Suddenly, with herself alone in the elevator, the elevator stopped. It was malfunctioning. The doors weren’t even open. The lift got stuck at floor number 33, which meant she only came down 7 floors from the 40 floored building. She froze, didn’t expect at all what was coming. She had never been stuck in an elevator before. The wall behind her suddenly felt like somebody was pushing through it. Thump, thump it went. Her heart was thumping along too.

          3..2..1. Something pushed the wall, and whoever it was, broke the wall by just pushing through it. The wall, that’s demolished now, made Amber see the outside of the elevator. And there came a big spider, coming towards her. There were like, 3 women on top of the spider, but she was confident, that they were all controlling the spider.

          One of the women, who was wearing sunglasses and cool yet surprisingly new outfit, that was also black, came towards her, when one of the spider’s hands [what’s it called again? I forgot..] got into the elevator. Together with the hand, the woman went there too. She quickly took Amber’s hands, pulling her to get up to the palm of the spider, but she refused. Amber for sure, knew how to take care of herself.

          “Who are you? Don’t push me, okay! I learned Taekwondo since middle school, and already acquired a black belt! Let go of my hand!” she kind of shouted.

          The woman just lowered some of her huge sunglasses, yet not low enough to allow Amber to see her face, and then pushed it back up. She sighed for a moment. Later on, she looked straight into her eyes, and Amber suddenly fainted. It was like she inserted poison in her body. That made her fell asleep. The woman carried Amber’s body easily, for she was strong and went on, back to the center of the spider, making the group moving on, to find the next victim.

*****

          Double punch. Triple punch, and so on she went. She kept punching towards the big piece of meat she had hung in her room. No, it’s not real meat. Just a punching piece of meat. Easy to punch, easy to release stress, she thought. She was trying her best to knock a hole in the meat, this was just part of practice for the tryouts for the cheerleading team tomorrow.

          “Krystal! There’s something for you down here! Come down, now!” she heard Jessica, her big sister, shouting from downstairs.

          “Yeah, okay! I’ll be there later! Kind of busy right now, Sica unnie!”

          “Whatever. Just come down, princess!”

          “Argh. I’m not coming down, until I knock this thing out of it’s place,” Krystal said to herself, ignoring the shouting Jessica.

          Once, Twice, Thrice. She stopped again. Her phone was ringing, and she took off her boxing gloves, picking it up so that she could read the message. It’s probably from that secret admirer again, she thought. And it was.

          To : Krys^_^

          Hi, I’m here, in front of your door. Sorry for coming in too early. But I’m just excited! I’ll be waiting~ to actually see you here.

          “Ah.. This guy can be so sweet sometimes. If only he was some kind of Minho, I would really reply this back,” she talked to her phone, as if the phone was alive.

          “I’m coming down, then.”

          She took her big T-Shirt, covering her sports bra and was set to go down and meet the stranger, in just her tees and capris. She grabbed hold to the doorknob, but it was locked and stayed stiff. She turned the knob from left to right, and from right to left. Yet not even the door came out. She pulled hard again, too hard until the knob itself came out of the door, resulting her to be locked inside without any other option.

          “Sh*t knob. Looks like I’ll have to do some kicking.”

          She kicked the door, with her ultimate flying kick, and she succeeded, but only by her legs, going through the door. It was stuck there. She scoffed.

          “Great. Now that’s stuck,” she said, as she tried pulling her legs free from the door. Suddenly, she heard a familiar screaming voice, as if it was coming from her big sister, Jessica. She tried her best to ignore it, but then, she had a tug and a wrist holding her foot, disabling her to move at all.

          “Yah! Sica unnie, is that you? I know I don’t want to come down, but I’m coming right now! Now let go!”

          “It’s not your Sica unnie.” A deep voice, mixed together with a girl’s said outside the door. It was then, she knew that she was in trouble.

          “Then whoever you are, let go of my foot!” Instead, the door was unlocked, and later someone pulled the door open, and together with Krystal, the door opened.

          It was a woman, with brownish hair, some smokey-eyed make up with black lipstick and clothes that clearly showed the image of the most dangerous spider, the Black Widow. She took hold of Krystal’s wrist, making her struggle again. She didn’t care, the look on her face was far more expressionless than Krystal’s own unnie who was dubbed as the ice princess. [If anyone was wondering, it’s 4Minute’s Gayoon!]

          “Who are you? And let go of both my hand and foot! I’ve got a visitor downstairs, anyway. It’s not polite to leave them waiting, know?” she scolded the black woman.

          “I’ve already took care of them downstairs. Now follow me,” she took Krystal’s hands, and pulled her out of the door with her strong arms.

          “Let go! Even if you did let me out of the stuck door, I don’t want to come with you! You are a stranger and I don’t even know you!”

          “Well, if that’s the case, here.” She patted Krystal’s back and soon, she started feeling drowsy and dizzy. Her eyes closed, and her body fell into the arms of the black woman.

          The woman smiled, later carrying her,  and walked out of the house by roof, with her freakish 8 hairy legs, that had the shape of a spider’s.

*****

          “Ah... It’s all in! Now to let it boil and cook.” She said, as she closed it with the lid of the pan.

          Washed her hands, took off her apron. She looked at the time, it was almost 5 in the evening. Luna, her little sister, already texted that she had to pick her up by 5 from her academy. Realised that, she quickly changed into comfortable t-shirts and jeans, took the car keys and went off to Luna’s academy. She drove in her car, that someone gave her for her birthday.

          Strolling through the suburbs only, she didn’t need to go to town because the academy wasn’t anywhere near Seoul. It didn’t take too long too. Just as she arrived, she stopped her little sister, Luna, who was pouting, while holding her bags and the wind blowing through her hair. She got out of the car, and walked towards the blonde girl whom she recognized.

          “Luna.. Let’s go.. Sorry for being late, okay?”

          “Victoria unnie.. Why are you late? I waited like 5 minutes.. And it’s really scary.. All of my other friends have already went home and the academy already closed.”

          “Mianhe, Luna.. Come on, unnie will treat you some ice cream, how would that be?”

          “Unnie.. I’m not a little kid anymore, okay?”

          “That usually works on Sulli..”

          “She’s our cousin and her most favourite thing is ice cream. You can’t blame her for not rejecting your offers, unnie.” Victoria laughed, and ruffled her sister’s blonde hair.

          “Then what do you want? I’m cooking kimchi stew at home. Your favorite, I know that..”

          “Kimchi stew?!” her face lightened up. “Yeah! Ahehe, I love kimchi stew..”

          “That’s why I’m late. Now give me your bags and let’s go home.”

          “Okay, unnie!”

          Both of them walked towards the car, happily. But as soon as they reached it, a sudden spider’s giant leg stepped on it, crashing the car to bits, which made both of them shocked, almost to death. The body of the spider was lowered, nearing both Luna and Victoria. Victoria signaled Luna to step back, and she did. She later spread her arms out, protecting Luna from the spider.

          “Come with us. Climb onto the spider’s legs if you don’t wanna die.” A woman, looking like she was in her early 30s, came out. She had a stiff expression, the one that made most people afraid. She was like in one of those horror movies, as she had a scar nearby her lips. She had dimples too, that’s what both of them noticed.

          “Come on, unnie.. Let’s goo..” Luna suddenly said, agreeing to what the spidy woman said, without any hesitation but only tones of afraid, in her voice.

          “No! Are you out of your mind? She’s a stranger, Luna. Don’t you remember what Umma and Appa said to us? Never believe a stranger, right?”

          “Yeah, but I don’t want to die. I’m not even married yet, unnie!”

          “I’m not too. But this is too dangerous. We don’t know what is ahead of us, do you know what are they going to do? We might not be killed now, but how about then?”

          “I guess you’re right unnie.”

          “What are you both standing there like complete idots?! Get on, I say!”

          “No!” both of them said in unison.

          “Huh. Humans.”

          The scary-looking woman was dropped down, and when she went down, her height was almost the same as Victoria’s. She pressed both of their necks, making them faint to the ground, without any warnings. She took both of them, with her arms, on her shoulders, carrying them back to the spider’s body.

*****

          Ah~ Another good day at school, it was for Sulli. The tuition really went her up like crazy. She doesn’t even need tuition, anyway. She’s smart already. It’s just her parents forcing her to go, since if she’s not going to tuition, she must be out with some of the guys in her school, not dating but hanging out or maybe tumbling around and messing with her sisters and brothers. Gotta say, she’s somewhat mischievous yet lovable.

          She skipped along, the road to home, she was relieved after the pressure of school. Her backpack buzzed, it’s her phone.

          From : Kingka oppa Taemin

          Subject ; see ya later,

          Yo~ Sulli! Whatcha doin after tuition? How bout meeting at the new ice cream shop? They have everything!! See you later,

          Luv, taem oppa.

          She giggled at the word ‘yo’. Taemin oppa, as she called him, wasn’t used to saying street words like ‘yo’ or ‘wazzup’ or anything like that. He must’ve thought it was cool, Sulli thought.

          From ; Queenka Sulli Cutie

          Sub ; kay

          Oppa. . Sure, I don’t see why not. I mean, ice cream!! Ahhaha. See you later! Wub you 2 ~

          Again, she giggled at the message. She wasn’t really allowed to date though, but hanging out with guy friends is okay with her parents. As long as she have someone, who was a girl, to go by her side.

          “Ah. It’s just with Taemin oppa only. Not with the usual group..” she said, grabbing onto her phone.

          She continued skipping along, when something was on her way. Or was it someone? , actually. There were three women, all in black. One of them, had sunglasses. The other had black lips and one in the middle had a scar on her face. What were they? Women in black? The sun is still showing. Shouldn’t they be hot from the hotness of the sun?

          “Come with us,” the woman with the sunglasses said.

          “Where to? I can’t anyway. I have to meet someone on the way.”

          “Just follow us.” The one with the scar spoke up.

          “Come on. Let’s go,” the woman with black lips grabbed Sulli’s wrist and took her along. Sulli went, but for a few seconds only. She then released the hard tug, and crossed her arms instead, pouting her lips front.

          “I don’t want to. I don’t know you guys anyway. Maybe you’re one of those meanies who acted in those scary movies. Bye!” Sulli ran away as fast as she could, from the three gals.

          She ran, and ran and she thought she had already lost them. She wasn’t even bothering to stop, and chuckled a little when she looked back, seeing that all three were still standing still and didn’t even move a bit, which made Sulli suspicious. Yet, she didn’t stop running, just that she was running while looking back. One of them, Sulli couldn’t tell who, raised her hands, and put out two fingers to the front and suddenly she felt dizzy. Her eyes were blurry, she couldn’t see a thing.

          All she felt, was her body being carried by someone, and they were placing her inside someplace, and she felt the warmth of other bodies, who were asleep too, like her. She closed her eyes completely, and began to fall asleep as soon as the spider ship was moving. 

If you want to see when I'm updating, you're allowed to go here. smiley

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/4507/5