Feeling like a bird

sweet sensation ()

Sooo here is the next and last chapter! Finally~ (^____^)

But before you read this - Just a warning: I wasn't able to keep my promise about the rating thing.... Which means that this chapter isn't shounen ai anymore, but light .

Please enjoy anyways! ^O^

 

His mouth slowly travelled from my lips to my earlobe, he began to bite it playfully and educed a loud moan from me. "Aahh, Donghae!" I digged my fingers into his back and pressed my body on his muscular chest.
"You're so hot! I'd love nothing more than to do you right here and now!", he whispered in my ear, which let my whole body shiver in excitement. "Just do it then! Take me!" I grinned at him and my lips seductively. Good god! since when am I so naughty??

Donghae pulled back and rose surprised an eye brow, but then he smirked back. Maybe my boldness had caught him off guard, but I wanted him.
Really badly.

Somehow he managed it to take off my shirt in less than a second.
Before I could even think properly he had grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head, so that I couldn't move anymore.
I realized that I was now completely at his mercy and I gulped nervously as he looked at me like a hungry predator would look at his prey.

He stared at me intensely and his y full lips at that.
I shifted uncomfortably and tried to imagine what was going on in his mind. "Uhm...Donghae...what-" An unexpected sweet and gentle kiss cut me short.

"I want to enjoy this. Every moment with you should be perfect." His warm breath gently caressed the skin on my neck. "You're so beautiful!"
His lips slowly travelled down my neck until they reached my collar bone and began to attack my most sensitive spots. I started to moan loud and uncontrollably as he began to bite the skin there while his hands slid up and down my thighs.

He somehow knew all my sensitive spots and almost drove me crazy with his wonderful hands exploring my body.
Now my s gained his attention. I gasped for air as he began to and on my right . His tounge circeled around the erected spot and made me wiggle in pleasure. I've had never felt like this before, it was absolutely new experience for me, something I had always missed without really knowing it. In none of my relationships before I had felt something as wonderful, intensive and exciting as with Donghae here in this elevator.

"Uhh..D-Donghae!", I gasped as his mouth travelled down my chest to my hip bones. Unconscously I arched my back to be closer to him and his skilled tounge on my burning skin.


Suddenly he pulled back to look me in the eyes. His hand reached my and squeezed it gently.I felt his hands sliding between my legs and caressing the growing bulge in my pants.
I was completely taken aback - It felt so good that my brain stopped working for a moment. The only sound that came out of my mouth was a breathless sigh.

"Eunhyuk, look at me!" What did he say? I was too distracted of holding back myself to not come right here and now. Finally I managed to open my eyes and blink at him. He looked so y!


"Eunhyuk, I lo-"  Exactly in this moment a loud  >BLING< rang out and the lights .

Both of us startled and looked at the lights above us. "The elevator is working again!" Donghae slowly let go of me and picked up my shirt, which had lain forgotten on the floor. "Here, put it on. There could be some people waiting for the elevator outside."
I turned bright red an quickly got dressed. How could he stay so calm after all the things we had done just minutes ago?! I mean, look at me! I was still so dazzled that I couldn't stand without swaying!
He had feelings for me, hadn't he? Donghae was nobody, who'd only go for .
...wasn't he?

When reached the first floor, we were still out of breath and our hair was a mess. Finally the door opened and we saw - Sungmin and Leeteuk standing infront of us.
I looked at them with shocked expression. "What are you doing here?!" - "You didn't came home, so we'd gone and searched for you. When we saw that the elevator got stuck we called for help. Are you alright??" Both looked really worried and I blushed again when I thought about what we actually had done all the time in the elevator.
Donghae just smirked and looked at me meaningfully. "Well you could say that we're more than alright. No needs to worry!"


What the..???


I blushed furiously and tried to inconspicously kick him. Sungmin looked more than confused and asked: "Did something happen? You're acting weird..." Donghae grinned broadly now "What should be? We just passed our time with some games."

What the ???!!! Donghae, I'll kill you!!


 "Oh, I just remembered that I have an appointment with the manager. See ya!" With this words he wanted to step out of the elevator. Suddenly he stopped, turned around and whispered something in my ear before passing the other band members and disappear behind the next edge.

I gazed after him speechlessly and tried to remember how to breath. I couldn't believe, what I'd heard just now! I felt like bursting with happiness and my heart jumped in my chest. A huge smile spread on my face as I repeated the softly whispered words again and again in my head:

"Saranghae" I love you!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Okay guys, I know this whole story is an insolence to all native english speakers and you actually must hate me now, because it took so long to write this last chapter, but the only thing I can say is:

Sorry!!! >____<

 

You can't imagine how thankful I am for all your comments and subscribtions!! Even though I'm really not the best author you all kept supporting me and I really love you for this!! <3333333