Am I dreaming?

sweet sensation ()

----------------------------------------

"What's wrong, hyung? You're acting weird lately...is something bothering you?" - "N-No, I'm fine! I'm just a little tired, so I'll go now and get myself some sleep. See you!" With this words Eunhyuk tried to break away from him, but Donghae was just too strong - he didn't let go! "We can go together - I've just finished as well", replied Hae and dragged him towards the elevators.

                                                                 Eunhyuk's POV


I felt hot and cold at the same time, as Donghae took my hand, while waiting for the elevator. I didn't know what to do, so I kept silent and acted as if nothing was wrong.
It seemed to take ages till the elevator door opened and I almost felt relieved, when he shoved me in. But then it dawned on me that we would share a really small room together and my heart felt like it would explode the next second.


Donghae turned to me and looked me in the eyes, while the door shut behind us."I beg you, tell me what's wrong! Why are you ignoring me all the time?! Do you hate me?!", he asked with sad eyes and sounded a little bit disappointed. I stared at him in shock. Did he really believe this?! Haven't he seen through me and figured out that I actually love him with all my heart by now ?! I didn't want him to suffer like this because of me and to think that I hated him.


"No!! You..that...I don't hate you!!! I would never be able to!! - "So why are you avoiding me this much and don't talk to me?" I swallowed nervously "It's ... because - ", before I could finish my sentence, a mighty jolt let me lose the ground. All lights went black in a flush.


I groaned with pain, when my body hit the floor and Donghae fell on top of me - his weight pressed all air out of my lungs. "What happened?" Did I ask confused. "It looks like the elevator got stuck. Are you alright?"I could spot his face above me in the dim glow of the emergency light and feel his warm breath on my neck. God, I was so hot right now!


I struggled embarrassed and tried to push Donghae off me, but he didn't move. "Yah, Donghae! Get down, you're heavy!!" - "Uh...well..I can't.", he stumbled. "YOU CAN'T ??!!! WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!! - "It means that my necklace got entangled with your belt, so I can not get down from you.", Donghae stated calmly. "Oh...sorry...can you...do something about it?" - "Wait, I'll try detach my necklace. Stay still."


But suddenly I jerked, while a shock went through my whole body. "WHA- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!???", I screamed, as I felt his hand between my thighs.


"I'm sorry, but there's no help for it! Don't make such a fuss, It's not like I would something weird to you.." He had his both hands beneath my belt now and I prayed imploringly that he wouldn't notice the bulge in my pants which got bigger with each touch.
Suddenly he stopped. "Hyung...what's so hard down there?"


 !!!  Do you know this moments when you just want to hide in a deep deep hole? Well...right now, this was such a moment..


.."Uh... well...I..", I stuttered. I didn't know what to say. Now my well hidden secret got busted! He would find me disgusting and hate me! He would call me a homo and never again smile at me like in the past! Close to tears I covered my face.  "I- I'm sorry!", I sobbed, "My body just wouldn't listen to me! Please don't hate me!"


I felt how he took my hands from my face and when I opened my eyes, his face was pretty close to mine. And - what was really odd - he smiled! I blinked confused as he gently caressed my cheek. "Does this mean you're like this because of me? So you're actually in love with me?" - "I'm sor-" He interrupted me by roughly pressing his lips on mine, what let me shiver of pleasure.


Slowly and teasing he slid his tongue over my lips and demanded entrance, which I gladly granted him. He explored the warm inside of my mouth while sliding his hand under my shirt. This sensation charmed a small moan out of me. "Ahh..Donghae..", I gasped as he began to my . My head was spinning. Was this really happening right now?!


He pulled back a little and looked at me with hungry eyes. "You don't know how long I've waited for this moment! Finally you're mine!", he whispered in my ear, which let me shiver. His voice was dark and husky now.
I gasped as he lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. Instinctively I wrapped my legs around his hip and  pressed myself on his body, while pulling him into a deep kiss.

 

To be continued~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew...finally...

Here's your new chapter!! Hope you like it^^

Please comment and thanks for your support!!  (^o^)