What should I do?

sweet sensation ()

As the music ended and Eunhyuk stopped dancing, he realized that he was the only one in the whole practice room and the sun outside just began to set. "What?! All the others are gone already?" As always, when he was dancing, he was like in another world, so that he would forget everything around him and just concentrate on his moves. Heavily breathing he took a towel and went to the water cooler, while humming random songs. He loved to be the last one practicing, because when he was dancing alone he could relax and forget all his problems.

For example the Donghae - problem.... Eunhyuk sighed, as he thought of his best friend. Lately he had avoided him as often as possible or ensured that someone of the other members was attend, so he didn't have to be alone with him. It wasn't like they had have a fight or something like this...no, actually quite the opposite: whenever Donghae saw him, he gave him his brightest smile or tried to begin a conversation with him. He was kinder than ever.

But exactly this was, what bothered Eunhyuk so much! Because every time he was near his friend, he would start to blush, his hands would become cold and his heart began to pound so hard that he could barely breath anymore. He didn't know when it has started, but by now it had become so bad that avoided any contact with Donghae. He absolutely disliked this feeling, which made him lose the control about himself like this.

Sighing he opened the door, just to flinch back as he saw nobody else than Donghae standing in front of him. "Oh, I didn't know that you're still here. I thought everybody was gone.", said Donghae surprised. "we- well, I..I just finished.", stuttered Eunhyuk blushing and tried to squeeze past, but he got stopped by a pair of strong arms, which bottled him up. "Do- donghae!! What..what are you doing?! Let go!"

 

To be continued~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, now you're allowed to laugh at my epic fail...

Sorry that this chapter is so boring...>< The next one will be better and longer, I promise!!!