Goodbye it's ok

the ultimate winner

 

When the lesson ended, Hyomin saw G-Dragon heading her way, so she quickly said goodbye to Ji Yeon and Hwa Young as she brisk walked out of her faculty and into the music faculty building.

WAIT UP HYOMIN!” G-Dragon shouted as hyomin quickly walked ahead, not turning back. Suddenly Hyomin felt a grip on her shoulder, she closed her eyes and slowly turned around, thinking it was the end.

 

Why are you even looking for hyomin?” Hoya shouted as he put his arms around her. Eun Jung stood at the side.

 

Oh, so you were the guy who spoke into the phone this morning?” G-Dragon sneered.

 

Yeah, so what? I am hyomin's boyfriend.” Hoya sternly proclaimed as Hyo min and Eun Jung both stared at him.

 

Woah, Lee Ho Won, the whole university knows that you're dating Ham Eun Jung.” G-Dragon snickered.

 

It's just a rumour right, Eun jung?” Hoya looked at Eun Jung slightly.

 

Err.... yeah....” Eun Jung mumbled as she looked down.

 

I don't care, you better give me that girl back, don't be greedy.” G-Dragon laughed,

 

I said no, you'll have to get past me first.” Hoya shouted. G-Dragon approached Hoya, then suddenly hyomin shrugged hoya, ran over to G-Dragon and punched him right in his nose.

 

I don't want to see you ever again, GET LOST!” hyomin shrieked as she dashed off, with Hoya and Eun Jung chasing after her.

 

Roly poly roly roly poly~” Eun Jung's phone rang, she signalled at hoya to go off without her as she picked up the call. “Yes, this is Eun Jung, Taecyeon's stepsister. Yes, why? Okay i will be right there!”

 

Ham Taecyeon, why did you play truant again? How do you want me to tell mom?” Eun Jung shouted as Taecyeon shrugged his shoulder, then he started running off. Eun Jung screamed, “HAM TAECYEON!!!!” she swung her bag and she felt her face growing hot. “This is when i miss Mi Young...” Eun Jung whispered as she took out a crumpled and torned photo from her wallet. The front of the photo is two head, her and her real sister, the back of the photo reads the first line of what was written on the photo, “Sarangheyo” Eun Jung bent her head and started crying.

 

The waves were crashing against the rocks, as hyomin cuddled up at the edge, with Hoya sitting beside her. “grrrrrrr” Hyomin's stomach grumbled. Hoya stood up and ran off to get Hyomin dinner. He returned with two cups of 7-11 instant noodless in his hands. “Heh... sorry, that's all i can get with the money i have” Hoya grinned.

 

It's alright, it's the thoughts that count.” Hyomin smiled.

 

Hey...why did you hit him... i thought you really really liked him?” Hoya asked.

 

Yes i still do, but things can't be forced, since he lost interest in me... i don't want to continue anymore... we might as well end it once and for all because if one of us is missing, it's not love. Love is only complete when two of us devote to one another...” Hyomin trailed off and her eyes started becoming misty again.