Nobody

the ultimate winner

 

A group of girls ran up to Tiffany and Bom. Their leader, Sun Ye, spoke as she smiled, “Hi! My name is Sun Ye, this is Yenny and Yu Bin. You guys are freshmen right? Do you need us to show you around the art faculty?” Bom was about to smile when Tiffany pinched her. “I think we know this place better than you.” Tiffany murmured as she pulled Bom away. Yu Bin shrugged as Ye Eun and Sun Ye walked off disappointedly.

 

“Why don't you want to make friends with them? They looked like nice people” Bom pouted as she crossed her arms. Tiffany checked the toilet cubicle, making sure the rest room was empty before replying “No matter what, I have to report what you do to your father, and remember he told us that we aren't supposed to make friends easily!” Bom sighed as she dried her hands, suddenly she noticed a poster stuck above the hand dryer.

 

“Audition for Romeo and Juliet musical.

Prepare: 1. an english song not more than 1 minute 2. Romeo's monologue in the balcony scene.

Venue : Colette Dance Studio in the art faculty of the university. Time: 3pm, 3 February(Tuesday).”

 

“OMG Tiffany let's go for the audition tomorrow please please pleaseeeeeee!” Bom pleaded. Tiffany looked away while Bom started tugging at her sleeve. “Okay okay, but we have to tell father about this alright?” Tiffany agreed reluctantly as they left the toilet and rushed to the lecture hall.

 

Tiffany and Bom settled down at the last row of seats right before the lecturer walked into the class. “Good morning everyone, my name Miss Brittany Summers, today is the first day of the semester and i would like you to introduce yourself...” the lecturer continued rambling as Bom stared at the door of the lecture hall. Bom nudged tiffany as tiffany looked at her puzzledly, eventually realizing that Bom was signaling at the door of the lecture hall.

 

A guy with silvery white hair was sneaking into the lecture hall. He quietly closed the door as he tiptoed behind Miss Summers. “Alright class so now i will write about myself on the board..” Miss Summers said as she turned towards the board, the guy was squatting next to the desk and he quickly walked up the stairs. “Isn't he cute!” Bom whispered to Tiffany, “wait, he's coming! He's coming!” He sat next to Tiffany at the last seat of the row.

 

“Hi, my name is choi seung hyun, but everyone calls me T.O.P. Nice to meet you girls.” he winked. Bom felt her heart going aflutter as Tiffany nonchalantly nodded and looked at Miss Summers. Bom was about to wave to T.O.P. When Tiffany quickly slammed her hand back on the hand rest. “Owww!” Bom exclaimed as Miss Summers looked up and asked, “is there something wrong girls?”

 

“Err...” Bom stuttered. Tiffany quickly put on a proud face and replied, “No.” T.O.P. Gave a skeptical face as he glanced at Tiffany, quickly looking away when she turns to his direction. “Please concentrate in class, Mr Choi.” Tiffany murmured while looking at Miss Summers.

 

T.O.P. Gave her a scornful look before looking away. “S-eung Hyun” Miss Summers read out as T.O.P. Was startled and quickly stood up and stammered, “W-What?” The girls in the class giggled as his cheek turned red. Tiffany covered , trying not to laugh at him. “Relax, i just want to get to know you guys better, let's start with you, tell me why you joined the performing arts course and tell me what you specialize in, for example what genre of music, what type of dance, things like that.”

 

“Ohh.” T.O.P scratched his head as he revealed shyly, “I really like performing, especially acting, singing and dancing, and i do hip hop, i love rapping.” Miss Summers nodded her head, “interesting, what about the two ladies next to you err... Tiffany Park and Park Bom right?”

 

T.O.P. Widened his eyes as he murmured, “They're korean?”

 

Tiffany whispered, “yes we are.” before she stood up and confidently responded, “Well, i joined performing arts to study deeper into the arts of theatre, i love acting, singing and dancing, and i do any kind of music because i think that all music is special in it's own way and i would like to explore all types of music.” She smiled and bowed before she sat down.

 

Bom slowly stood up and stammered, “Um well, i- err...err.... i like...” Bom looked down at tiffany who was giving panic-stricken look before calming down and continuing “Ahh, seems like those two before me did not leave anything intelligent for me to say.” Evoking laughter from the students in the lecture hall, Tiffany breathed a sigh of relief as T.O.P. Also smiled.

 

“Seems like we have many interesting students, extremely funny ones here today! So to get to know each other more, i will be splitting you into groups of 5 and i want you guys to...” Miss Summers continued explaining as Tiffany thought, “Luckily everyone treated it as a joke, day one of university, OK!”