2

Waiting [SEQUEL: What did I do wrong...?]
A few hours later, luhan and Xiumin could feel a weight on their legs and that woke them up from their slumber. Xiumin gasped and started crying and holding out his arms, a very excited and crying kai flew into xiumin's arms and began crying even harder. Xiumin held kai so close and tight and began saying how much he missed his baby boy and asks how he was doing and how much he loved him. Kai just kept crying and saying 'I love you mommy' over and over again. Luhan began crying and he put his arms around his family and they all cried together. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just held each other and left the room so they can have some time together. The three of them cried and held each other for hours, never wanting to let go of this precious moment. After hours of crying and a moment of silence, they pulled away from each other and looked at each other. Kai was in xiumin's arms, holding on tightly to his mom while luhan had his arm around xiumin's shoulders. "Mommy, I missed you" kai says as he hugs his mom closer. "I've missed you too sweetie, more than you can imagine." Xiumin says while Kai's hair and kissing the top of his head. They sit like this for awhile, just so they can really engrave this memory into their heads of when the family finally becomes one.
 
Chanyeol and baekhyun ofinally open the door and walk inside to see the family happy and smiling. "Uncle channie!!!, uncle baek!!!" Kai exclaims as he runs to them. "Hey!!! How's it going???" Chanyeol says as he gives kai a really big high five. "I'm good! Really good!!! And happy!!!" "And why are you happy kai??" "Mommy is awake!!!!!" Kai exclaims as he runs to his xiumin and hugs him as tight as he can. "You know what kai? I'm really happy too!!! Your mommy is one of my best friends." "Really??!" "Yes, really." Chanyeol chuckles at Kai's sudden surprise. "Kai, why don't you go to the play room and play with the other children for awhile, we need to speak to your mommy and daddy." Chanyeol says.
"Okay!" Kai says as he skips to the door "we will pick you up soon" baekhyun says as kai opens the door and leaves. All of them let out a huge breathe they had been holding in. The room fell silent between the four adults in the room. Chanyeol walked up to xiumin and gave him a overwhelming hug. It caught everyone off guard when they heard soft sobs and whimpering from the tall friend. Xiumin held chanyeol close and caressed his hair as chanyeol continued to cry on his shoulder. Chanyeol got up and wiped his tears away and gave xiumin a kiss on the forehead, "I'm glad your back." Chanyeol says, trying to hold back his tears. Baekhyun comes up to his lover and holds his hand, he also gives xiumin a hug and congrats him on waking up, Then all eyes went to luhan. Luhan hadn't been speaking or looking at anyone because he was in deep thought about something important he was going to do for xiumin. Luhan got startled when he heard chanyeol call his name from the other side of xiumin's bed. "Oh my g-- chanyeol you scared me" "well don't zone out on me next time" chanyeol smiles as he walks up to luhan and gently flicks his forehead. The rest of them talk for awhile about what happened and how things are gonna change and how if luhan does that again, chanyeol will beat him up. Chanyeol and baekhyun leave to go pick up kai and to go get him some icecream.
 
It's just luhan and xiumin left in the room, the doctors have already checked up on xiumin when the four of them were talking. Luhan was helping xiumin get up and walk around so xiumin can get back to the feeling of using his legs. Once that was done, luhan was helping xiumin change into some comfortable clothes. Luhan was taking xiumin's underwear off when his hand slowly brushed against xiumin's which made him take in a silent gasp. Luhan didn't want to do anything like that to xiumin until he was out of the hospital, the doctor says he's fine to do any ual but luhan just wanted to wait. Luhan was about to stop and apologize when xiumin grabbed luhan's hand put it on his making luhan rub it slowly, "do that again lu-ge...." Xiumin whispers as he looks at luhan with hooded eyelids, his chest going up and down heavily. Luhan complies and rubs xiumin slowly, watching him breathe shallowly and him getting hard, leaking with precum.  "Go faster, lu-ge.." Xiumin chokes out when luhan gave him a hard enough squeeze. Luhan picks up his pace and beings jerking him off faster, his hand covered in precum. Xiumin is so close, all he needs is that one thing that will help him reach . Luhan starts to kiss and nibble into xiumin's neck which made his hips jerk into luhan's hand. Luhan smirks as he nibbles and on xiumin's sweet spot causing xiumin to moan out loud and come all over luhan's hand. Xiumin's erratic breaths start to become regular as luhan cleans up and finally dresses him. Xiumin notices that luhan is pretty hard and reaches out for it when luhan stops him. "Don't worry about it baozi..I'll finish it later." "Please....let me help you" Xiumin pleads as he cups luhan's bulge and it slowly, causing luhan to hiss and push back on xiumin's hand. Xiumin seizes the opportunity to go down on his knees and slide down luhan's sweatpants and boxers. He takes luhan's in his hands and slowly pumps it, giving the tip a few small before putting the tip in his mouth. Luhan lets out a airy moan and slightly s into xiumin's mouth when he takes the tip in. Xiumin starts off slow but gradually going faster and harder and taking in luhan's inch by inch. Luhan resists the urge to start ing xiumin's mouth because he doesn't want to hurt or cause any damage to Xiumin. Xiumin takes luhan's out of his mouth with a loud popping noise following behind it. Xiumin behind it fast and hard all while kissing luhan passionately, tongues intertwining with each other. "Lu-ge.....come for me..." Xiumin says as he quickens his pace and presses down on the tip with his thumb. Luhan comes hard, with his hips jerking and sputtering. Xiumin kisses luhan slowly, biting luhan's bottom lip. 
 
-
 
After cleaning up the mess they made, luhan and xiumin are on his bed cuddling and watching tv. They enjoy each other's presence until they heard the door open and see someone they never wanted to see. The air is still and silent, it was so silent that they could hear the the crickets chirping outside. The person walked inside the room, holding flowers and said "Hey xiumin..how are you??" With a sad smile on his face.