5

Waiting [SEQUEL: What did I do wrong...?]

 

5 years....5 lonely years that I have been waiting..crying,  screaming for xiumin to wake up. 5 years I have been sitting by his bedside waiting for him to wake up from this long imprisonment. It's been 5 years since I saw him slipping into the lake. I ran and yelling out his name, hoping he would hear me and return back to me. But here he lays on a hospital bed in a deep sleep. I pray everyday that he would wake up so I could hold him tight and tell him how sorry I am, how much I regret everything I ever did to him. All I want is his love and forgiveness, I need it, I want it, I crave it. I just wish that he would wake up...I miss him so much...
 
Xiumin POV//
It's cold in here...it's dark in here too..I have no idea where I am. Why can't I wake up...?? Why can't I see anything?? Is there something wrong with me?? Why do I hear beeps...and... is someone crying..?? Who's crying?? Are they crying over me?? Did I do something to myself?? I'm scared..I need somebody to get me out of here. I need...luhannie..I need him here with me. I need him to hold me close so I can breathe in his sweet scent. I need him to run his fingers through my hair and kiss my forehead and tell me it's alright. That he won't ever leave my side and that I'm always his. I miss him...I miss him so much...luhannie..please get me out of here...
 
Luhan POV//
I wonder if xiumin can hear me?? I just need to know so I can tell him all the stuff that I've been holding in the past 5 years. I need him to wake up or just give me a sign that he's still alive in there. Please...
 
No ones POV//
Luhan climbs in the bed with xiumin and holds him close him. He runs his fingers through xiumin's hair and kisses his forehead whispering "I won't ever leave your side and always remember that you are always mine". Luhan tries to stay awake just in case xiumin wakes up but he ends up falling asleep next to him. His arms around xiumin's waist and his head nudged between xiumin's neck. It's dark in xiumin's room. The only light source that is shining is the lamp right beside his bed. It shines only part of his face. Xiumin looks like a sleeping angel, innocent, fragile and should be handled with care. Xiumin doesn't realize that the baby he was carrying is alive and well. His name was Kai and he is currently living with chanyeol and baekhyun. Luhan would pick up his son and bring him to see xiumin. Kai would ask his daddy when is mommy waking up and luhan had to hold back his tears and tell Kai his mommy will wake up soon. Luhan had to this for 5 years and he doesn't want to do this anymore. He wants his baozi to wake and see their beautiful child and take luhan back so they could go back to the way they were. Chanyeol came into xiumin's room and kai ran and hugged chanyeol's legs, "uncle channie! Can we go get some ice cream?? Pweeeeaaasssee???" Kai asked with puppy dog eyes. "Of course we can! Just go outside to uncle baekkie and wait for me. I need to talk to your daddy about something." Chanyeol said as he kneels down and ruffled Kai's hair. Kai nodded his head ran outside the room to where baekhyun was waiting and they went to the car to wait for chanyeol. Chanyeol got up, straightened his clothes and began walking to xiumin. Chanyeol sat down beside xiumin's bed and telling Xiumin about what has happened over the past few years. "Hey hyung, me and baek are gonna get married soon so you better hurry up and wake up and be in our wedding." Chanyeol said with tears in his eyes. Chanyeol got up and kissed the top of xiumin's forehead and held his hand, wishing he would come back.
Chanyeol finally gave his attention to luhan and began walking over to him. "Tell me why you decided to leave him for another man?" Chanyeol asked as he folded his arms across his chest. "I--I wasn't thinking straight..I don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry and I wish that I could take it back." "Damn straight you should feel sorry. Like what the hell luhan?! You put the man you "love" in a ing coma!" Chanyeol was raising his voice and getting more frustrated with luhan. "Look luhan..I'm going to need you to start being more truthful about . Something like this CANNOT ever happen again." Chanyeol tried to say in the calmest way possible. Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh and walked over to luhan who was trying his best not to cry. Chanyeol wrapped his big arms around luhan into a big bear hug. "I still forgive you luhan but when Xiumin wakes up, you better pray that he will forgive you too." Chanyeol says as pats luhan's back and begins to walk towards the door. Luhan lets go chanyeol and begins walking him towards the door. Luhan says his goodbyes and walks back into the room with a very dull look on his face,"I hope he forgives me too.." luhan says as he sits down and begins drifting off into sleep.
 
A/n: I'm such a poop. I will update as soon as possible~~~