3

Waiting [SEQUEL: What did I do wrong...?]
 
Xiumin POV//
I've lost count on how long it's been since I've been in this darkness. It's been eating at me slowly and I wanna get out. How much more do I have to suffer before I get to see my husband and child...if it's alive.. 
 
Luhan POV// 
Why is my baozi crying??? I saw tears roll down his eyes, 3 little diamond shaped tears. I kissed them away and kissed his lips. "Don't cry my little baozi.." I said as I slowly his hair. I want him to wake up. I can't stand him being alone in there without anyone there to comfort him. I just wanna tell him that I miss and love him and I really hope he can hear it and respond back to me. I miss him too much...I need him in my life again..
 
No one POV//
3 months left....3 months left...Xiumin must wake up before then.many things have had happened. Kai's birthday is coming up very soon and he's just so excited. His birthday wish is for his mom to wake and hug him and sing him happy birthday. Chanyeol and baekhyun's wedding will be in a few months.
 Both luhan and Xiumin have changed in their appearance. Both have longer hair and some facial hair, luhan decides to change his image and his baozi's image. He decides to shave xiumin's facial hair and cut his hair fairly short. Luhan cuts his hair and dyes it pure black because Xiumin has always wanted to see luhan with black hair and he wanted to fufill that wish.
 
Flashback//
"....I think you would look great with black hair lu-ge." "Oh really?? And  why do you think that?" "Because I've always wanted to see you with it.." Xiumin says as luhan's arms are around his waist. Luhan is drawing small circles on xiumin's belly, his chest pressing on xiumin's back and giving his neck small butterfly kisses. Xiumin was only a few days pregnant and he was gonna tell luhan on their anniversary date by the lake where they first met. He turn around to see luhan looking back at him with loving, passionate eyes. "Lu-ge, I hope we can stay like this forever and ever." "Me too my little baozi" luhan says as he smiles and gently kisses xiumin's cheek. 
 
No one POV//
Luhan remembers that morning, it was the day that xiumin found him and Sehun together. Luhan drops beside Xiumin's bed and begins crying. He apologizes repeatedly, squeezing xiumin's hand. Telling xiumin that he's not going anywhere even if xiumin stays like this forever. Suddenly luhan felt a warm hand touch the top of his messy black hair, the fingers running through it, the fingers woven through it. "Hehe...keep this hair color, I like it.." luhan immediately froze and slowly started to look up to see who said that in that raspy, dry voice. Xiumin was looking down on luhan and smiling faintly, his eyes had so much life and he looked exactly like how he did except he was skinner and paler. Luhan only stared at what was happening in front of him, tears were running and staining his cheeks, his whole entire body began to shake. Luhan was speechless and he could only stare at the love of his life and cry. "Luhannie..yes, I'm alive and it's not a dream." Luhan said with a grin on his face, luhan jumped up and hugged xiumin and kept him close. Xiumin returned that hug and breathed in luhan's scent, "I've missed your smell." Xiumin says as he hugs luhan tighter, luhan doesn't respond but only cries on xiumin's shoulder. Xiumin faintly smiles and starts to rub luhan's back gently. "It's okay my little deer, I'm here" Xiumin says softly. Later in that day, the doctors have already checked up on Xiumin and he is doing good and chanyeol, baek and kai are on their way to surprise Xiumin. Xiumin is eating and talking to luhan who is has his arm around his shoulder and laying beside him. "I thought about you the whole entire time I was in that confinement." "I was praying and wishing that you would come back to me" luhan said as he turned xiumin's head toward his. "Baozi...there's not enough apologies to say that I'm very sorry for what I did to you, I was so so wrong for doing those things and for making you suffer. I take any punishment you give me from here on out." Xiumin smiles at him and presses his lips on luhan's. Xiumin slowly kisses luhan and luhan returns the kiss, they kiss slowly and passionately. Xiumin breaks it off, "this is the only punishment you will be getting from me" he says as he lays his head on luhan's chest. They stay there and fall asleep in each other's embrace.
 
A/N: okay, I'm having major brain farts right now. I'm so sorry this is so freaking short ;A;