Episode 2

Dry Ice

Yamato carfully carried Mei but he had forgotten to ask her where her house is! Then he remembered the Karaoke place his friends were at. He went there and stood outside putting Mei on the bench and wrapping his scraf around her so she wouldn't get sick. He saw some people come out and saw they were his friends. They noticed him and Kenji was the first to run up to him! But when he opened his eyes to speak he notice Mei and hid behind Yamato. 

"She's asleep, you idiot! Don't wake her up I need to take her home but I don't know where her house is. Do you?" 

Kenji and the girls looked to him in surprise when suddenly one of the girls ran up to him. 

"Listen Yamato, Kenji can take her-" 

But before she could finish Kenji cut in.

"No way I'm taking her to her Christmas castle." 

Yamato shrugged at their way of thinking. Then he remembered the bakery that she worked at, there was only one in this area. He carfully picked up Mei making sure not to wake her up. Mei was so tired that nothing would wake her up. 

"Wait Yamato! You know you don't have to do that. Just leave her here, I'm sure someone will take her. Like an abandoned puppy." 

The girls started laughing but when they turned to see Yamato's expression he wasn't pleased. Rather he was angry. The girls and most of all Kenji were surprised to see this side of Yamato. He started walking to the bakery thinking about the things his friends said about her. He pushed his thoughts aside and focused on one  thing. Mei. To his surprise she was the exact weight of a feather. Once he arrived at the bakery he saw the manager look in his direction and when she saw Mei in his arms she ran outside as fast as she could. 

"What happened to Mei?" 

"It's a long story but can you tell me where her house is? I need to drop her home." 

"Are you her boyfriend? My what good taste Mei has." 

"Thank you. But.." 

She handed him a piece of paper that had an address written on it. He read the address and went to the house as directed. As soon as he came to her house he rang the door bell. Her mother opened the door and when she saw Mei she nearly fell on her knees. But when she saw Yamato she was even more surprised. 

"What happened?" 

"There was a guy who was following her. She tried to call the house but no one would answer. So she called me. As soon as I got there she started crying and then fell asleep." 

She stood there for a few seconds and then let both of them in. Yamato carefully took Mei to her room and her mother watched him secretly with a warm smile. She was happy that Mei finaly found someone to be by her side.

To his surprise her room was very different than Mei herself. It had a few stuffed animals lined up on a shelf. Her bed had a purple blanket and some fluffy blue heart and bunny shaped pillows. Her desk was neat with a small laptop and a pink lamp. Her books were designed to her style. She also had a picture of her family in a costomized frame on the desk. And in the far corner of the room there was a kitten sound asleep, which made smile at the simallarity of both Mei and the kitten. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrOUf-N746xOH7r8Hj0p-

He carefully layed Mei on her bed but when he did she woke up, only to find Yamato's face in front of hers and too close at that. 

"W-What are you doing?" 

"Oh just saving a princess." 

He had a small satisfied smile on his face. Mei flushed red at for he found his smile to melt her frozen heart. He noticed her cheeks and planted a small kiss on each of them, only to see Mei had turned even redder, if that was possible. She sat up only to find Yamato walking towards the door. She opened to speak but Yamato spoke up first.

"Good night, girlfriend." 

He exited the room and left Mei speachless. What did he mean by girlfriend?!

=============================================================================================================================

My nose started bleeding at the room scence. Ahhh I can't believe I fan girl over my own fan fictions!