Episode 4

Dry Ice

It was the weekend, Mei was sitting at home reading her book, which she had borrowed from the public library. Her mom was in the kitchen washing the breakfast plates.  

"Aren't you going to see him?"

"See who?"

Her mother let out a sigh and turned off the tap. She came over to Mei and her hands on her hips. 

"The boy who came over a few days ago!" 

Mei stood up. 

"He humilated me in front of the whole school, do you really thing I would be stupid enough to go ahead and date him? I just be like, "Oh my your the boy who humilated me in front of a social media army! Do you wanna go out?"

Mei's mother looked at her with a disappointed face. 

"Everyone makes mistakes, even you!" 

She pointed in Mei's direction but to her surprise Mei already left the house. In skiny jeans and an jearsy jacket she plugged in her headphones. Walking at a steady and slow pace she walked into a park without realizing, but she didn't mind. In fact she like the calm and fresh air. She closed her eyes for a second and stood at the side of the path. 

All of a sudden an american alaskan eskimo dog leaped on her. 

"WAHHH!" 

She fell backwards on the grass while the dog tickled her as it Mei's face.

"Hey! No! STOP! AHAHAHAHA! I'm tickle- ahaha I'm ticklish!" 

Mei continued to wriggle around trying to escape from the adorable dog's kisses. 

"Michelle?! Where did you go?" 

The dog turned around and saw her owner and ran towards him. Mei stood up and brushed the pieces of grass off her but and hair. When she turned around she saw Yamato staring at her with his eyes opened then burst out laughing. 

"Hey stop laughing!" 

"But it's nice! Usually Michelle doesn't like to interact with strangers. But she seemed to like you....I guess our tastes are the same." 

She bent down and pet the dog. Mei bent down to the dog's height as well but as soon as she did, it jumped on her again.

"Hey! Michelle! Get off her!"

After a while of attacking Mei, the fluffy dog fell asleep on Mei's lap. Michelle had the urge to pet Michelle's fluffly white ears. 

"You know you can pet her if you want to?" 

"Eh?" 

"Here...."

He grabbed her hand and placed it on the dog's ears. Mei wondered how he knew. But for now she concentraited on how soft the dog's ears felt. After a couple of seconds of Mei noticed Yamato's hand was still holding her's. Yamato also noticed and let go knowing that Mei felt uncomfortable. 

"Hey.....Can I a-ask you something?" 

Yamato looked over to find a flushed Mei petting his dog while trying to speak.

"How come you're interested in me?" 

Yamato smiled at her, Mei turned her head sightly and took a look at Yamato. 

"It's because you are some I've fallen for."

"Eh? HA?!" 

"Your cute whenyour embarressed, and you don't take stupid people's crap. Like the time you tried to kick Kenji for trying to peep under your skirt!" 

He started to laugh at them memory while Mei felt apologetic. She glanced at him and saw a serious expersion. 

"And it's also because you are very delicate, that your on the verge of breaking. I want to protect you, and keep you to myself...."

Mei face flushed red as she looked at him, he turned to her and realized that he had said eveything out loud. 

"Ah! Forget that last part!" 

His face also flushed a deep crimson red.  

After Michelle got off her lap Mei decided to make a run for it but to her unfortune Michelle chased her through the park. 

"WAHHH! Stop chasing me!" 

"Michelle heal! Stop! For pete's sake! Do something other than chase her!" 

For the rest of the afternoon Mei ran and Michelle chased and Yamato followed behind them. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating sooner, but final exams are taking over!