Episode 3

Dry Ice

Mei woke up lazily the next day and thought it was all just a bad dream. She didn't feel like going to school but she had to if she was to get staight A's. She waked to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She started to walk down stairs when she noticed, there was no noise. Was her mom not at home? 

"POP!" 

"AH!" 

Out of no where confeti pops in her face and her hair is covered with sparkles.

"What the-" 

"Congrates on your boyfriend! I saw him carrying you like a damsel in distress yesterday, up to your room. Oh it was like a fairy tale! So...what did you two do upstairs huh?" 

"So it wasn't a dream?" 

Mei's mother let out a small laugh. 

"Not unless you think I'm crazy! Now come on get ready, so you can see your boo!" 

She nugded Mei upstairs. 

"He's not my boo, and more over I never want to see the likes of that guy again!" 

With out a single word more Mei ran upstairs and got changed and as soon as she came back down she took a piece of bread before her mom came into the kitchen and then ran outside as fast as she could. 

"*Sigh*, I so hoped it was a dream." 

Mei thought it would be better to walk to school from now, she didn't want to end up kising that guy again. But maybe she does?

"Shut up and do your job!"

Okay, okay, anyway, Mei walked to school hoping that guy hasn't said anything to anyone, and it's about time you remember his name! 

"I said shut up!" 

The stupid Mei then plugs in her earphones so she can't hear me. About 15 minutes later she arrives at school (chased by a dog). But as soon as she got inside Yamato popped up out of no where. 

"Good morning Mei!" 

However Mei responds but ingroring him, and waking to her locker. Yamato followed her though because he knows it's going to be hard to get through to her, he knew that she couldn't turn people into ice but she, her heart, was ice itself. It need to be thawed out, and no one was capable of doing so but Yamato himself.

The bell had rung signaling all the teens to head to their classes. Mei sat down at her desk and before the teacher could even begin, Yamato had popped out of no where. All the girls shrieked at the sight of his perfectness. Mei just scoffed though, and Yamato noticed Mei and told the teacher that she had an important meeting with him, and for those of you who don't know Yamato is the school president. The teacher nodded and told Mei to go with him. All the girls glared at her while the boys went "Oooooo", which made Mei give them a death glare. All the classroom went to a state of pin drop silence.  As soon as Mei and Yamato exited the classroom she glared at him, and in response she got a sweet smile.

"I don't care what you have to say, you kissed me, twice! And that too once in my own house, and made my mom think I was dating you and-"

Before Mei could finish, Yamato pushed her against a wall. Her eyes widen, and all the students look out their classrooms to see what's going on. All the girls are shocked to see the ice queen being held by the shining prince. The boys however hollared and shouted, one even whistled at the sight of young love. The teachers stood in shock, the most promising student was in the middle of the hallway cuddling a female student.  

However Yamato couldn't care less about what people thought about him. He parted from her, and after a couple of seconds got a hard slap to the cheek. Mei ran towards the stairs as fast as she could.

How can he humiliate me like that? Why is every one after me? What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment? All these thoughts kept stabbing Mei's soul, she couldn't be less embarressed to show herself to the school or to any one in fact she wished this was all a bad dream. But it wasn`t, it was real. Suddenly her foot slipped and she was about to fall. 

"MEI!" 

A pair of strong arms grabbed her by the waist and she fell on top of Yamato. Her face was now facing his and she had no where to run. Yamato starred at Mei who was blushing so hard that her ears were red. 

She tried to push herself off Yamato but his grip moved from her waist to her shoulders. 

"Mei look at me!" 

"I don't want to you ert! Why are you doing this?" 

Suddenly tears started flowing from her eyes and landed gently on Yamato's face. He realized that this time he was the one who made Mei cry.

"I just want you to be close to me, be my friend."

"I don't need any friends, friends just leave you when you need them most, the make you think that they care about you and then push you to the ground when you're not looking. I don't need friends, I don't need anyone."

Yamato's grip on her shoulder's tighten and he forces her to sit up.

"Mei, I'm not like that, and you know. Just give me a chance, please. I'll be your friend your best friend. I'll never leave you, I promise."

He gently pulls her into his arms and she starts crying softly on his chest. He places his hand on her head and gently her head.  

I need to break this shell that's blocking the real Mei from seeing the world. She needs to open up to me and I need to open up with her. I will break this shell and show Mei who she really is.